**I'm very flattered that some people like my images so much they want to use them on their websites and that is very cool. For non commercial purposes, I'm normally happy to grant usage with a credit and/or link to my flickr page. But please, shoot me a message asking, that would be very cool.
For commercial use, again, I'd be more than happy but please email me for terms and prices.**
I'm a San Diego Photographer who enjoys taking pictures of whatever catches my eye.
Find me on Google+.
You can also follow me on Twitter twitter.com/peasap
You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
- Canon Powershot G16 997 photos, 155 members
- Macro Photography 319,945 photos, 37,179 members
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM 90,374 photos, 6,691 members
- I love my cat 336,866 photos, 46,988 members
- Flickr Friday 8,432 photos, 13,050 members
- London by Londoners 250,449 photos, 9,059 members
- Mirror Reflex Lens 7,438 photos, 855 members
- London buildings 64,060 photos, 3,717 members
- London Street Photography (LSP) 252 photos, 3,121 members
- People Portraits 2,493,188 photos, 119,816 members
- Views that took your breath away 10 photos, 3 members
- The Photography Blog 11,754 photos, 863 members
- Urban Decay 374,107 photos, 30,342 members
- Triggertrap 1,242 photos, 1,191 members
- Neutral Density Filters 46,399 photos, 5,589 members
- Thinks Photo Magazin 4,657 photos, 1,070 members
- portraits and faces. 811,490 photos, 51,192 members
- Project Weather 157,306 photos, 38,283 members
- Flickrs Best Autumn Leaves and Fall Foliage Pictures 6,100 photos, 2,459 members
- School of Digital Photography 488,352 photos, 15,714 members
- ***MACRO NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNATIONAL*** (p1/a1) 14,492 photos, 1,249 members
- moments in your life 4,285 photos, 117 members
- **NEW** Hardcore Street Life 23,893 photos, 1,382 members
- Structural Artists 7,616 photos, 1,138 members
- DoF (Depth of Field) and Bokeh 12,321 photos, 555 members
- steampunk 20,646 photos, 3,222 members
- The FLICKYS !!! 544,710 photos, 17,639 members
- artland 601,200 photos, 30,677 members
- Canon Powershot G12 47,187 photos, 2,484 members
- Nikon 55-200 mm F/4 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom 29,829 photos, 2,883 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 347,290 photos, 23,901 members
- California Government 2,862 photos, 122 members
- iPhone Wallpapers 26,237 photos, 6,407 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures 15,951 photos, 2,827 members
- Tamron Lens Users (USA) 47,673 photos, 2,831 members
- Starbucks Coffee Company 10,782 photos, 5,245 members
- PicturePerfect (INVITE ONLY) 37,445 photos, 6,834 members
- Fabulous Fractalius 13,431 photos, 1,448 members
- Retrø 28,330 photos, 4,672 members
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,233 photos, 752 members
- Flickr Social Club 846,329 photos, 32,333 members
- Super Hero Challenges - Flickr Group Survey - See Chat Thread! 34,303 photos, 1,264 members
- San Diego Comic-Con International: 2009 7,414 photos, 147 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 151,402 photos, 8,727 members
- Photowalking San Diego 8,107 photos, 461 members
- The Photographer's Eye 185 photos, 61 members
- Flickr Photographer Profiles Blog 138 photos, 1,950 members
- Brother sun ♥ sister moon MANDATORY: YOU MUST GIVE 3 AWARD 30,653 photos, 4,404 members
- Escher's Droste Print Gallery 2,099 photos, 1,205 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,876 members
Daniel Hellerman says:
"His photos are so crystal clear, with such an excellent balance of colors that each picture evokes a unique range of emotions. Whether its portrait work, or capturing lions, each photo takes you on a journey."
9th November, 2007
Fadzly @ Shutterhack says:
"Previously the tool was the variable and the human being the constant; subsequently the human being became the variable and the machine the constant. Why do I say this?
This is clearly shown in Paul Sapiano's photos and just look into this set
Would it change you, wouldnt it bring out love from within just by viewing it?
Well that makes us human (i.e. the viewer and the photographer)the variable and the machine being the constant. This level of emotive strength in photography is only attainable by a person with sensitive souls like Paul."
3rd October, 2007
I discovered him on flickr.
Upon visiting his site here , I am totally impressed on his works on Nature. They are all excellence if not superb in quality is concern.
With the digital technology, even a 3 years old kid can snap good photos. But his works should never be in the class of photographer of the digital era.
To me, he is a great imaging artist. I encourage you to visit him more often & be inspired & motivated.
Thank you for your kindness & sharing with all.
You are great.
I appreciate it."
23rd September, 2007
Dusko Almosa says:
"The thing I like most about Paul's photostream is the wide variety of his images. From macro to landscape to people, and so much more.
But most of all, it's his style in photography that like best. Very natural and true to the image. His works are always something to look forward to whenever I check my Contact's New Photos list.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos, Paul. Cheers!"
25th July, 2007
- June 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single