My name is Sarah, I am happily married to my awesome husband Jason, we've been married since 1999. We live in San Marcos, CA. We have an awesome little boy, his name is Hendrix.
I have always loved photography, I learned that from my Dad. I always took photo in school, back when we were still using darkrooms and film. I used to carry my film and a digital camera, since 2003 I have completely embraced digital and really enjoy the ease of it.
I began using Flickr November 2008, it has really become a photo blog for me, my photostream tells the story of my life, the monotony of my day to day is broken up by finding beauty and interest in the ordinary, and sharing a piece of me with the greater community that is intertwined by the internet.
I always have my camera with me, and love capturing lifes moments big and small. A lot of my pictures involve my kid and my cooking. One of our other passions is Disneyland, we love going up there.
As of August 2010 I have 3 cameras:
Canon Rebel xsi
Kodak Easyshare m340
Samsung TL210 (the one with 2 LCD's, back and front)
- Thrift Store Decor 5,177 photos, 958 members
- Thrift Store Re-do's 2,127 photos, 275 members
- thrift store score! 9,275 photos, 589 members
- Cactus & succulent 51,288 photos, 2,531 members
- Succu-Lust 7,539 photos, 423 members
- Sedona 9,646 photos, 1,275 members
- Arizona Discovery 96,065 photos, 3,316 members
- The All American Roadtrip 10,009 photos, 400 members
- Road Trip America 74,681 photos, 4,336 members
- Succulents! 34,490 photos, 2,386 members
- Thrift Store Art 419 photos, 126 members
- Big Top Cupcake 43 photos, 8 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 170,479 photos, 14,156 members
- Disney is in the Details 44,479 photos, 1,446 members
- DisFoodLuv 70 photos, 13 members
- SDCC: San Diego Comic-Con International 99,531 photos, 1,910 members
- Del Mar Fair 271 photos, 31 members
- A Picture Everyday 2,924 photos, 66 members
- San Diego Super Shooters 30,764 photos, 609 members
- So San Diego! 3,115 photos, 240 members
- Pinkberry Groupies 74 photos, 77 members
- A Book 18,190 photos, 1,743 members
- Bats Day 1,008 photos, 60 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 530,530 photos, 31,788 members
- Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence 13,245 photos, 484 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 114,749 photos, 11,925 members
- San Diego People 2,850 photos, 120 members
- *far away friends photo project<3 417 photos, 3 members
- San Diego Photography 44,738 photos, 2,024 members
- Birding in San Diego 6,664 photos, 346 members
- Women who ♥ Photography 259,871 photos, 6,273 members
- California Wildlife 72,164 photos, 2,391 members
- California Sunsets 2,429 photos, 191 members
- My Visual Diary 57,377 photos, 1,091 members
- Photowalking San Diego 8,885 photos, 483 members
- Balboa Park 6,111 photos, 442 members
- DPN WestFest Photo Adventure 2009 94 photos, 30 members
- Jewish San Diego 289 photos, 26 members
- Bubbles,Bubbles,Bubbles 7,260 photos, 2,310 members
- Drinks 46,650 photos, 7,652 members
- !Rock That Disability! 13,497 photos, 1,811 members
- San Diego Zoo 30,080 photos, 1,938 members
- Patch Collections 891 photos, 138 members
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park 19,389 photos, 1,039 members
- Text It 7,466 photos, 1,019 members
- Palm Tree 12,881 photos, 1,858 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,121 photos, 2,522 members
- Fun With Photo Editing - Digitally Enhanced Creations Showcase 44,602 photos, 1,781 members
- Maui, Hawaii 34,079 photos, 2,171 members
- Picnikers - closed 119,488 photos, 9,496 members
curly power says:
"A passion for photography and truly a good person! Sarah, my hat is off to you for your dedication to your work and I admire your fine photography! Thanks for all the help that you have given. Fred"
January 11th, 2011
"You cannot look at Sarah's photostream without seeing the joy of life. She can show you that no matter how difficult the situation, a smile still emerges and you can feel the emotion almost pouring out of her photos. You also cannot look at her stream without loving her family, especially Hendrix. who in my honest opinion is the world's cutest boy. Her photowalks have produced some of the most amazing photos. She doesn't just take snapshots. She is a photographer. Sarah, I am so glad that I met you and became friends with you. You have made such a positive difference in my life and for that I can never repay you. Thank you for touching my life."
November 10th, 2009
"I love that you capture life as it happens - it is documented through your eyes. That you see beauty in everything. You have an eye for the simple things and the beauty that is with in them. I love looking at your photos every day. You are so wonderful."
August 25th, 2009
precious cap says:
"Do not, under any circumstance look at Sarah's food photos if you are:
A. On a diet
B. Ever considered a diet
C. Cannot control your eating
D. Can control your eating
E. Have ever passed out from hunger while looking at delicious food
Her food is simply incredible!"
June 17th, 2009
"Sarah, takes honest photo's. They are all about family and just the true simple pleasures of life. You can see her love for life, for her son and hubby and for the wonderful folks she takes care of.
And of course, it only takes one visit to see what an amazing cook she is!"
July 12th, 2009
"I love looking through all of Sarah's photos. She is a personal friend, and gazing at these photos reminds me of why she is my friend. What an awesome person with a fantastic eye!"
March 4th, 2009
- Sarah Biggart
- August 2007
- Born in London, grew up in San Diego since 1980
- San Marcos (San Diego), USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken