Urban designer, tv presenter. Based in Copenhagen.
CEO of Copenhagenize Design Company
- BiTiBi.eu - Combining Bicycles & Trains for Transport Solutions 0 photos, 1 member
- Vancouver Cycle Chic 496 photos, 31 members
- Desire Paths 685 photos, 530 members
- BiTiBi - Bike Train Bike 156 photos, 4 members
- svajerlob 207 photos, 2 members
- Texada Island 24 photos, 2 members
- BIKE POSTERS 601 photos, 135 members
- Cykelrepublikken.dk 0 photos, 1 member
- Guardian Bike Blog - 'superhighways in London and Copenhagen' 45 photos, 37 members
- Views 50 000 24 photos, 87 members
- 50 000 views 1,660 photos, 558 members
- The Kickstand Sessions 200 photos, 7 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 795,618 photos, 54,357 members
- Arrivals/Departures............ 726 photos, 67 members
- Cyclists from Above 108 photos, 67 members
- Dansk Pølsevogns kultur 53 photos, 25 members
- CYCLE CHIC BREAKFAST 454 photos, 13 members
- CycleLogistics 618 photos, 60 members
- Not your Daddy's Photography 2,700 photos, 158 members
- Cycle Chic™ Blogger Conference 2011 20 photos, 2 members
- Androidography 18,508 photos, 478 members
- Coffee y bikes en la moda de Meligrosa 39 photos, 28 members
- cyclechicBogotá 97 photos, 21 members
- InfoVis 4,360 photos, 840 members
- Hot Dudes on Bikes 726 photos, 31 members
- Bikes and Transit 807 photos, 152 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,366,157 photos, 64,653 members
- i think this is arse 5,114 photos, 180 members
- Helsinki Cycle Chic 119 photos, 25 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 624,618 photos, 45,929 members
- Larry vs Harry and The Bullitt 815 photos, 152 members
- CYCLE CHIC PARTY 1,361 photos, 24 members
- Velo-city Global 2010 816 photos, 36 members
- Dating is boring 904 photos, 108 members
- bike wardrobe remix 1,372 photos, 192 members
- Dublin Cycle Chic Supreme 184 photos, 82 members
- Calgary 101,226 photos, 2,277 members
- Mexico Cycle Chic 282 photos, 192 members
- 30 000 VIEWS 3,486 photos, 653 members
- Views 30 000 1,811 photos, 415 members
- Upright and Civilized Bicycles 1,916 photos, 93 members
- Raleigh_Rules.... 3,463 photos, 392 members
- Taken on The Thirteenth 119 photos, 31 members
- Slow Bicycle Movement 2,049 photos, 139 members
- www.street-photographers.com 243 photos, 4,537 members
- V20000 1,775 photos, 135 members
- Bullitt cargobikes 936 photos, 130 members
- h ♥ m e 12,248 photos, 1,212 members
- Graphic Designers Moonlighting as Photographers 327,444 photos, 25,091 members
- VINTAGE CYCLING ADVERTS 1,949 photos, 356 members
page thirteen says:
"Who says environmentalism isn't sexy?
The whole world should tune into this talented stream and we'll all be biking. ... or moving to Copenhagen."
July 29th, 2008
foregoing bucket says:
"The first testimonial I give on Flickr.. so it maybe means something. It seems that I have to say what I felt a few minutes ago, when I went through some of Zakka's photos again.. what I thought (thoughts are always hardly translated in words, but I'll give it a try).. was that I always come back to this particular and singular photostream with joy... so many different photos, with a special atmosphere.. and above all I love the way he sees on things. his personality is fabulous. Zakka, I'm glad to have find you here. and folks, don't miss his work; it's joyful, interesting, variable and has that little special feeling...that I can't put the finger on.
fint jobb Zakka !"
November 21st, 2007
"I usually check Zakkaliciousness recent shots and very often are amazed about his ability to make art from the simplest motives in our daily life.
Often I am like "Wow! Why didn't I see this!". I am amazed about & inspired by Zakkaliciousness work!
These are the shots that make me want to do more photography."
August 9th, 2007
"When I look at an image, I ask myself the following question. Does this person exude passion? Moreover, do they truly capture the essence of the tableau before them? Zakka dips into the well of human emotion and visceral beauty, time and again, to produce photos that make the soul light up like a parade of fireworks and the eyes burn with unequivocal pleasure. You my man hombre. Never let the creative fire turn to embers if you can. M"
June 4th, 2007
"Zakka inspires me so much. He captures the city I love better than anyone else I know. He makes me want to go out there and start clicking. And when you're as lazy as me, that's high praise."
April 19th, 2007
Javier Sánchez. says:
"Mikael´s points of view are always stunning for me. But he´s not just an excelent photographer, the comments he put under his atractive pictures belong to a very bright writter. Zakka´s world is unique, plenty of poetry and humuor."
April 12th, 2007
Agent Angelo says:
"I need the daily dose of Zakkaliciousness. Those black & whites of Copenhagen gets me in the perfect mood.
April 7th, 2007
xavier . says:
"that s a great photographer , i want to thanks him fot his great contribution to the group i've created , documentary of human soul : www.flickr.com/gr...
i love your work .
March 12th, 2007
calm silk says:
"Zakka infuses the everyday with his own highly original and vivid sense of vision.
Each image becomes a unique “happening”, the amalgamation of his vibrant and edgy cinematic perspective with a candid study of the urban soul and its peculiar landscape. This is such a refreshing stream to visit, because here we can see and share in the genuine glee of someone who takes an irrepressible delight in taking photographs.
Which is what photography is all about."
March 8th, 2007
"Mr. Zakka is one of my #1's here on Flickr.
He has a great eye for a great shot!
- I go back and watch his photostream again and again....
February 20th, 2007
Sonia Prabowo says:
"Zakka is one of my 'first friends' at flickr.
from his pictures, you can see how good his eyes are.
simple and honest, is what i see in him from his pictures, and with good wrapping from his good eyes, he produce beautiful and magnificent photos.
Zakka doesn't only have good eyes, but also has a golden heart (it reflects from your photos, bro!) ;)"
February 10th, 2007
- Mikael Colville-Andersen
- August 2006
- You've never heard of it.
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Urban Designer
- Copenhagenize Design Co