Urban designer, host of The Life-Sized city urbanism series. Author. Based in Copenhagen.
- BiTiBi.eu - Combining Bicycles & Trains for Transport Solutions 0 photos, 1 member
- Vancouver Cycle Chic 491 photos, 30 members
- Desire Paths 691 photos, 532 members
- BiTiBi - Bike Train Bike 156 photos, 3 members
- svajerlob 207 photos, 2 members
- Texada Island 24 photos, 2 members
- BIKE POSTERS 604 photos, 132 members
- Cykelrepublikken.dk 0 photos, 1 member
- Guardian Bike Blog - 'superhighways in London and Copenhagen' 45 photos, 37 members
- Views 50 000 24 photos, 91 members
- 50 000 views 1,849 photos, 580 members
- The Kickstand Sessions 200 photos, 7 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 792,277 photos, 54,399 members
- Arrivals/Departures............ 690 photos, 67 members
- Cyclists from Above 108 photos, 67 members
- Dansk Pølsevogns kultur 53 photos, 25 members
- CYCLE CHIC BREAKFAST 454 photos, 13 members
- CycleLogistics 623 photos, 61 members
- Not your Daddy's Photography 2,718 photos, 161 members
- Cycle Chic™ Blogger Conference 2011 20 photos, 2 members
- Androidography 19,762 photos, 479 members
- Coffee y bikes en la moda de Meligrosa 39 photos, 28 members
- cyclechicBogotá 97 photos, 21 members
- InfoVis 4,385 photos, 838 members
- Hot Dudes on Bikes 726 photos, 31 members
- Bikes and Transit 854 photos, 153 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,362,638 photos, 64,820 members
- i think this is arse 5,111 photos, 177 members
- Helsinki Cycle Chic 119 photos, 25 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 617,816 photos, 46,011 members
- Larry vs Harry and The Bullitt 815 photos, 154 members
- CYCLE CHIC PARTY 1,364 photos, 24 members
- Velo-city Global 2010 816 photos, 36 members
- Dating is boring 876 photos, 108 members
- bike wardrobe remix 1,375 photos, 192 members
- Dublin Cycle Chic Supreme 183 photos, 82 members
- Calgary 101,168 photos, 2,266 members
- Mexico Cycle Chic 293 photos, 190 members
- 30 000 VIEWS 3,889 photos, 684 members
- Views 30 000 2,108 photos, 436 members
- Upright and Civilized Bicycles 1,935 photos, 96 members
- Raleigh_Rules.... 3,554 photos, 394 members
- Taken on The Thirteenth 112 photos, 30 members
- Slow Bicycle Movement 2,109 photos, 141 members
- www.street-photographers.com 238 photos, 4,505 members
- V20000 2,238 photos, 139 members
- Bullitt cargobikes 922 photos, 132 members
- h ♥ m e 12,032 photos, 1,202 members
- Graphic Designers Moonlighting as Photographers 326,487 photos, 25,138 members
- VINTAGE CYCLING ADVERTS 1,749 photos, 357 members
page thirteen says:
"Who says environmentalism isn't sexy?
The whole world should tune into this talented stream and we'll all be biking. ... or moving to Copenhagen."
July 29th, 2008
foregoing bucket says:
"The first testimonial I give on Flickr.. so it maybe means something. It seems that I have to say what I felt a few minutes ago, when I went through some of Zakka's photos again.. what I thought (thoughts are always hardly translated in words, but I'll give it a try).. was that I always come back to this particular and singular photostream with joy... so many different photos, with a special atmosphere.. and above all I love the way he sees on things. his personality is fabulous. Zakka, I'm glad to have find you here. and folks, don't miss his work; it's joyful, interesting, variable and has that little special feeling...that I can't put the finger on.
fint jobb Zakka !"
November 21st, 2007
"I usually check Zakkaliciousness recent shots and very often are amazed about his ability to make art from the simplest motives in our daily life.
Often I am like "Wow! Why didn't I see this!". I am amazed about & inspired by Zakkaliciousness work!
These are the shots that make me want to do more photography."
August 9th, 2007
"When I look at an image, I ask myself the following question. Does this person exude passion? Moreover, do they truly capture the essence of the tableau before them? Zakka dips into the well of human emotion and visceral beauty, time and again, to produce photos that make the soul light up like a parade of fireworks and the eyes burn with unequivocal pleasure. You my man hombre. Never let the creative fire turn to embers if you can. M"
June 4th, 2007
"Zakka inspires me so much. He captures the city I love better than anyone else I know. He makes me want to go out there and start clicking. And when you're as lazy as me, that's high praise."
April 19th, 2007
Javier Sánchez. says:
"Mikael´s points of view are always stunning for me. But he´s not just an excelent photographer, the comments he put under his atractive pictures belong to a very bright writter. Zakka´s world is unique, plenty of poetry and humuor."
April 12th, 2007
Agent Angelo says:
"I need the daily dose of Zakkaliciousness. Those black & whites of Copenhagen gets me in the perfect mood.
April 7th, 2007
xavier . says:
"that s a great photographer , i want to thanks him fot his great contribution to the group i've created , documentary of human soul : www.flickr.com/gr...
i love your work .
March 12th, 2007
calm silk says:
"Zakka infuses the everyday with his own highly original and vivid sense of vision.
Each image becomes a unique “happening”, the amalgamation of his vibrant and edgy cinematic perspective with a candid study of the urban soul and its peculiar landscape. This is such a refreshing stream to visit, because here we can see and share in the genuine glee of someone who takes an irrepressible delight in taking photographs.
Which is what photography is all about."
March 8th, 2007
"Mr. Zakka is one of my #1's here on Flickr.
He has a great eye for a great shot!
- I go back and watch his photostream again and again....
February 20th, 2007
Sonia Prabowo says:
"Zakka is one of my 'first friends' at flickr.
from his pictures, you can see how good his eyes are.
simple and honest, is what i see in him from his pictures, and with good wrapping from his good eyes, he produce beautiful and magnificent photos.
Zakka doesn't only have good eyes, but also has a golden heart (it reflects from your photos, bro!) ;)"
February 10th, 2007
- Mikael Colville-Andersen
- August 2006
- You've never heard of it.
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Urban Designer
- Copenhagenize Design Co