Zakkatography is a state of mind. It's a taste in your mouth, a warm fuzzy feeling. It's groovy interior design shots, stunning architectural studies and it's especially raw streetaciousness. Urban fragments with urban creatures. Zakkatography is your friend. Embrace it.
Oh, I'm a film director and photographer.
Stuff I do:
Copenhagen Cycle Chic
- BiTiBi.eu - Combining Bicycles & Trains for Transport Solutions 0 photos, 1 member
- Vancouver Cycle Chic 440 photos, 25 members
- Desire Paths 646 photos, 515 members
- BiTiBi - Bike Train Bike 100 photos, 3 members
- svajerlob 207 photos, 2 members
- Texada Island 24 photos, 2 members
- BIKE POSTERS 448 photos, 100 members
- Cykelrepublikken.dk 0 photos, 1 member
- Guardian Bike Blog - 'superhighways in London and Copenhagen' 45 photos, 37 members
- Views 50 000 26 photos, 78 members
- 50 000 views 808 photos, 402 members
- The Kickstand Sessions 200 photos, 7 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 742,352 photos, 53,055 members
- Arrivals/Departures............ 767 photos, 65 members
- Cyclists from Above 110 photos, 70 members
- Dansk Pølsevogns kultur 58 photos, 26 members
- CYCLE CHIC BREAKFAST 454 photos, 13 members
- CycleLogistics 595 photos, 57 members
- Not your Daddy's Photography 2,321 photos, 156 members
- Cycle Chic™ Blogger Conference 2011 20 photos, 2 members
- Androidography 11,866 photos, 419 members
- Coffee y bikes en la moda de Meligrosa 40 photos, 28 members
- cyclechicBogotá 97 photos, 21 members
- InfoVis 4,190 photos, 828 members
- Hot Dudes on Bikes 733 photos, 34 members
- Bikes and Transit 736 photos, 127 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,290,148 photos, 60,246 members
- i think this is arse 4,635 photos, 184 members
- Helsinki Cycle Chic 119 photos, 24 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 601,750 photos, 41,502 members
- Larry vs Harry and The Bullitt 804 photos, 136 members
- CYCLE CHIC PARTY 1,320 photos, 24 members
- Velo-city Global 2010 825 photos, 36 members
- Dating is boring 906 photos, 103 members
- bike wardrobe remix 1,283 photos, 193 members
- Dublin Cycle Chic Supreme 184 photos, 82 members
- Calgary 94,054 photos, 2,254 members
- Mexico Cycle Chic 240 photos, 181 members
- 30 000 VIEWS 1,884 photos, 497 members
- Views 30 000 805 photos, 285 members
- Upright and Civilized Bicycles 1,744 photos, 89 members
- Raleigh_Rules.... 3,287 photos, 372 members
- Taken on The Thirteenth 121 photos, 31 members
- Slow Bicycle Movement 1,782 photos, 127 members
- www.street-photographers.com 255 photos, 4,617 members
- V20000 791 photos, 98 members
- Bullitt cargobikes 931 photos, 115 members
- h ♥ m e 12,607 photos, 1,220 members
- Graphic Designers Moonlighting as Photographers 285,177 photos, 23,752 members
- VINTAGE CYCLING ADVERTS 1,879 photos, 346 members
page thirteen says:
"Who says environmentalism isn't sexy?
The whole world should tune into this talented stream and we'll all be biking. ... or moving to Copenhagen."
July 29th, 2008
"The first testimonial I give on Flickr.. so it maybe means something. It seems that I have to say what I felt a few minutes ago, when I went through some of Zakka's photos again.. what I thought (thoughts are always hardly translated in words, but I'll give it a try).. was that I always come back to this particular and singular photostream with joy... so many different photos, with a special atmosphere.. and above all I love the way he sees on things. his personality is fabulous. Zakka, I'm glad to have find you here. and folks, don't miss his work; it's joyful, interesting, variable and has that little special feeling...that I can't put the finger on.
fint jobb Zakka !"
November 21st, 2007
"I usually check Zakkaliciousness recent shots and very often are amazed about his ability to make art from the simplest motives in our daily life.
Often I am like "Wow! Why didn't I see this!". I am amazed about & inspired by Zakkaliciousness work!
These are the shots that make me want to do more photography."
August 9th, 2007
"When I look at an image, I ask myself the following question. Does this person exude passion? Moreover, do they truly capture the essence of the tableau before them? Zakka dips into the well of human emotion and visceral beauty, time and again, to produce photos that make the soul light up like a parade of fireworks and the eyes burn with unequivocal pleasure. You my man hombre. Never let the creative fire turn to embers if you can. M"
June 4th, 2007
"Zakka inspires me so much. He captures the city I love better than anyone else I know. He makes me want to go out there and start clicking. And when you're as lazy as me, that's high praise."
April 19th, 2007
Javier Sánchez. says:
"Mikael´s points of view are always stunning for me. But he´s not just an excelent photographer, the comments he put under his atractive pictures belong to a very bright writter. Zakka´s world is unique, plenty of poetry and humuor."
April 12th, 2007
Agent Angelo says:
"I need the daily dose of Zakkaliciousness. Those black & whites of Copenhagen gets me in the perfect mood.
April 7th, 2007
xavier . says:
"that s a great photographer , i want to thanks him fot his great contribution to the group i've created , documentary of human soul : www.flickr.com/gr...
i love your work .
March 12th, 2007
"Zakka infuses the everyday with his own highly original and vivid sense of vision.
Each image becomes a unique “happening”, the amalgamation of his vibrant and edgy cinematic perspective with a candid study of the urban soul and its peculiar landscape. This is such a refreshing stream to visit, because here we can see and share in the genuine glee of someone who takes an irrepressible delight in taking photographs.
Which is what photography is all about."
March 8th, 2007
"Mr. Zakka is one of my #1's here on Flickr.
He has a great eye for a great shot!
- I go back and watch his photostream again and again....
February 20th, 2007
Sonia Prabowo says:
"Zakka is one of my 'first friends' at flickr.
from his pictures, you can see how good his eyes are.
simple and honest, is what i see in him from his pictures, and with good wrapping from his good eyes, he produce beautiful and magnificent photos.
Zakka doesn't only have good eyes, but also has a golden heart (it reflects from your photos, bro!) ;)"
February 10th, 2007
- August 2006
- You've never heard of it.
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Urban Mobility Expert
- Copenhagen Cycle Chic