Zakkatography is a state of mind. It's a taste in your mouth, a warm fuzzy feeling. It's groovy interior design shots, stunning architectural studies and it's especially raw streetaciousness. Urban fragments with urban creatures. Zakkatography is your friend. Embrace it.
Oh, I'm a film director and photographer.
Stuff I do:
Copenhagen Cycle Chic
- BiTiBi.eu - Combining Bicycles & Trains for Transport Solutions 0 photos, 1 member
- Vancouver Cycle Chic 406 photos, 24 members
- Desire Paths 628 photos, 508 members
- BiTiBi - Bike Train Bike 83 photos, 3 members
- svajerlob 207 photos, 2 members
- Texada Island 24 photos, 2 members
- BIKE POSTERS 431 photos, 90 members
- Cykelrepublikken.dk 0 photos, 1 member
- Guardian Bike Blog - 'superhighways in London and Copenhagen' 43 photos, 36 members
- Views 50 000 26 photos, 73 members
- 50 000 views 580 photos, 377 members
- The Kickstand Sessions 200 photos, 7 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 717,986 photos, 52,287 members
- Arrivals/Departures............ 760 photos, 65 members
- Cyclists from Above 111 photos, 69 members
- Dansk Pølsevogns kultur 58 photos, 26 members
- CYCLE CHIC BREAKFAST 454 photos, 13 members
- CycleLogistics 588 photos, 54 members
- Not your Daddy's Photography 2,204 photos, 155 members
- Cycle Chic™ Blogger Conference 2011 20 photos, 2 members
- Androidography 10,375 photos, 397 members
- Coffee y bikes en la moda de Meligrosa 41 photos, 28 members
- cyclechicBogotá 97 photos, 21 members
- InfoVis 4,103 photos, 819 members
- Hot Dudes on Bikes 734 photos, 34 members
- Bikes and Transit 695 photos, 115 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,240,548 photos, 58,840 members
- i think this is arse 4,522 photos, 185 members
- Helsinki Cycle Chic 119 photos, 24 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 562,908 photos, 39,109 members
- Larry vs Harry and The Bullitt 792 photos, 121 members
- CYCLE CHIC PARTY 1,316 photos, 24 members
- Velo-city Global 2010 825 photos, 36 members
- Dating is boring 885 photos, 103 members
- bike wardrobe remix 1,302 photos, 188 members
- Dublin Cycle Chic Supreme 184 photos, 82 members
- Calgary 91,498 photos, 2,221 members
- Mexico Cycle Chic 240 photos, 182 members
- 30 000 VIEWS 1,449 photos, 466 members
- Views 30 000 752 photos, 266 members
- Upright and Civilized Bicycles 1,670 photos, 87 members
- Raleigh_Rules.... 3,298 photos, 368 members
- Taken on The Thirteenth 121 photos, 31 members
- Slow Bicycle Movement 1,755 photos, 124 members
- www.street-photographers.com 262 photos, 4,616 members
- V20000 496 photos, 88 members
- Bullitt cargobikes 922 photos, 110 members
- h ♥ m e 12,768 photos, 1,199 members
- Graphic Designers Moonlighting as Photographers 266,872 photos, 22,854 members
- VINTAGE CYCLING ADVERTS 1,777 photos, 341 members
page thirteen says:
"Who says environmentalism isn't sexy?
The whole world should tune into this talented stream and we'll all be biking. ... or moving to Copenhagen."
July 29th, 2008
"The first testimonial I give on Flickr.. so it maybe means something. It seems that I have to say what I felt a few minutes ago, when I went through some of Zakka's photos again.. what I thought (thoughts are always hardly translated in words, but I'll give it a try).. was that I always come back to this particular and singular photostream with joy... so many different photos, with a special atmosphere.. and above all I love the way he sees on things. his personality is fabulous. Zakka, I'm glad to have find you here. and folks, don't miss his work; it's joyful, interesting, variable and has that little special feeling...that I can't put the finger on.
fint jobb Zakka !"
November 21st, 2007
"I usually check Zakkaliciousness recent shots and very often are amazed about his ability to make art from the simplest motives in our daily life.
Often I am like "Wow! Why didn't I see this!". I am amazed about & inspired by Zakkaliciousness work!
These are the shots that make me want to do more photography."
August 9th, 2007
"When I look at an image, I ask myself the following question. Does this person exude passion? Moreover, do they truly capture the essence of the tableau before them? Zakka dips into the well of human emotion and visceral beauty, time and again, to produce photos that make the soul light up like a parade of fireworks and the eyes burn with unequivocal pleasure. You my man hombre. Never let the creative fire turn to embers if you can. M"
June 4th, 2007
"Zakka inspires me so much. He captures the city I love better than anyone else I know. He makes me want to go out there and start clicking. And when you're as lazy as me, that's high praise."
April 19th, 2007
Javier Sánchez. says:
"Mikael´s points of view are always stunning for me. But he´s not just an excelent photographer, the comments he put under his atractive pictures belong to a very bright writter. Zakka´s world is unique, plenty of poetry and humuor."
April 12th, 2007
Agent Angelo says:
"I need the daily dose of Zakkaliciousness. Those black & whites of Copenhagen gets me in the perfect mood.
April 7th, 2007
xavier . says:
"that s a great photographer , i want to thanks him fot his great contribution to the group i've created , documentary of human soul : www.flickr.com/gr...
i love your work .
March 12th, 2007
"Zakka infuses the everyday with his own highly original and vivid sense of vision.
Each image becomes a unique “happening”, the amalgamation of his vibrant and edgy cinematic perspective with a candid study of the urban soul and its peculiar landscape. This is such a refreshing stream to visit, because here we can see and share in the genuine glee of someone who takes an irrepressible delight in taking photographs.
Which is what photography is all about."
March 8th, 2007
"Mr. Zakka is one of my #1's here on Flickr.
He has a great eye for a great shot!
- I go back and watch his photostream again and again....
February 20th, 2007
Sonia Prabowo says:
"Zakka is one of my 'first friends' at flickr.
from his pictures, you can see how good his eyes are.
simple and honest, is what i see in him from his pictures, and with good wrapping from his good eyes, he produce beautiful and magnificent photos.
Zakka doesn't only have good eyes, but also has a golden heart (it reflects from your photos, bro!) ;)"
February 10th, 2007
- August 2006
- You've never heard of it.
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Urban Mobility Expert
- Copenhagen Cycle Chic