Zakkatography is a state of mind. It's a taste in your mouth, a warm fuzzy feeling. It's groovy interior design shots, stunning architectural studies and it's especially raw streetaciousness. Urban fragments with urban creatures. Zakkatography is your friend. Embrace it.
Oh, I'm a film director and photographer.
Stuff I do:
Copenhagen Cycle Chic
- svajerlob 207 photos, 1 member
- Texada Island 24 photos, 2 members
- BIKE POSTERS 386 photos, 72 members
- Cykelrepublikken.dk 0 photos, 1 member
- Guardian Bike Blog - 'superhighways in London and Copenhagen' 44 photos, 32 members
- Views 50 000 27 photos, 62 members
- 50 000 views 190 photos, 289 members
- The Kickstand Sessions 200 photos, 5 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 618,996 photos, 47,915 members
- Arrivals/Departures............ 907 photos, 61 members
- Cyclists from Above 111 photos, 68 members
- Dansk Pølsevogns kultur 47 photos, 24 members
- CYCLE CHIC BREAKFAST 454 photos, 12 members
- CycleLogistics 545 photos, 35 members
- Not your Daddy's Photography 1,877 photos, 152 members
- Cycle Chic™ Blogger Conference 2011 20 photos, 2 members
- Androidography 6,897 photos, 306 members
- Coffee y bikes en la moda de Meligrosa 40 photos, 29 members
- cyclechicBogotá 97 photos, 21 members
- InfoVis 3,580 photos, 787 members
- Hot Dudes on Bikes 815 photos, 37 members
- Bikes and Transit 521 photos, 79 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 995,950 photos, 49,602 members
- i think this is arse 3,813 photos, 182 members
- Helsinki Cycle Chic 119 photos, 24 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 350,519 photos, 24,266 members
- Larry vs Harry and The Bullitt 657 photos, 73 members
- CYCLE CHIC PARTY 1,222 photos, 24 members
- Velo-city Global 2010 825 photos, 36 members
- Dating is boring 786 photos, 97 members
- bike wardrobe remix 1,342 photos, 184 members
- Dublin Cycle Chic Supreme 184 photos, 80 members
- Calgary 79,936 photos, 2,071 members
- Mexico Cycle Chic 235 photos, 174 members
- Danske Fotografer - Danish Photographers 23,434 photos, 534 members
- 30 000 VIEWS 342 photos, 319 members
- Views 30 000 184 photos, 150 members
- Upright and Civilized Bicycles 1,466 photos, 85 members
- Raleigh_Rules.... 2,932 photos, 343 members
- Taken on The Thirteenth 127 photos, 30 members
- Slow Bicycle Movement 1,589 photos, 116 members
- www.street-photographers.com 281 photos, 4,579 members
- V20000 139 photos, 49 members
- Bullitt cargobikes 801 photos, 89 members
- h ♥ m e 12,976 photos, 1,157 members
- Graphic Designers Moonlighting as Photographers 199,498 photos, 17,670 members
- VINTAGE CYCLING ADVERTS 1,634 photos, 320 members
- Vélo Flâneur 2,893 photos, 169 members
- Change Your Life. Ride A Bike! 19,619 photos, 611 members
- Views: 25,000 1,015 photos, 999 members
page thirteen says:
"Who says environmentalism isn't sexy?
The whole world should tune into this talented stream and we'll all be biking. ... or moving to Copenhagen."
29th July, 2008
"The first testimonial I give on Flickr.. so it maybe means something. It seems that I have to say what I felt a few minutes ago, when I went through some of Zakka's photos again.. what I thought (thoughts are always hardly translated in words, but I'll give it a try).. was that I always come back to this particular and singular photostream with joy... so many different photos, with a special atmosphere.. and above all I love the way he sees on things. his personality is fabulous. Zakka, I'm glad to have find you here. and folks, don't miss his work; it's joyful, interesting, variable and has that little special feeling...that I can't put the finger on.
fint jobb Zakka !"
21st November, 2007
"I usually check Zakkaliciousness recent shots and very often are amazed about his ability to make art from the simplest motives in our daily life.
Often I am like "Wow! Why didn't I see this!". I am amazed about & inspired by Zakkaliciousness work!
These are the shots that make me want to do more photography."
9th August, 2007
"When I look at an image, I ask myself the following question. Does this person exude passion? Moreover, do they truly capture the essence of the tableau before them? Zakka dips into the well of human emotion and visceral beauty, time and again, to produce photos that make the soul light up like a parade of fireworks and the eyes burn with unequivocal pleasure. You my man hombre. Never let the creative fire turn to embers if you can. M"
4th June, 2007
"Zakka inspires me so much. He captures the city I love better than anyone else I know. He makes me want to go out there and start clicking. And when you're as lazy as me, that's high praise."
19th April, 2007
Javier Sánchez. says:
"Mikael´s points of view are always stunning for me. But he´s not just an excelent photographer, the comments he put under his atractive pictures belong to a very bright writter. Zakka´s world is unique, plenty of poetry and humuor."
12th April, 2007
Agent Angelo says:
"I need the daily dose of Zakkaliciousness. Those black & whites of Copenhagen gets me in the perfect mood.
7th April, 2007
xavier . says:
"that s a great photographer , i want to thanks him fot his great contribution to the group i've created , documentary of human soul : www.flickr.com/gr...
i love your work .
12th March, 2007
"Zakka infuses the everyday with his own highly original and vivid sense of vision.
Each image becomes a unique “happening”, the amalgamation of his vibrant and edgy cinematic perspective with a candid study of the urban soul and its peculiar landscape. This is such a refreshing stream to visit, because here we can see and share in the genuine glee of someone who takes an irrepressible delight in taking photographs.
Which is what photography is all about."
8th March, 2007
"Mr. Zakka is one of my #1's here on Flickr.
He has a great eye for a great shot!
- I go back and watch his photostream again and again....
20th February, 2007
Sonia Prabowo says:
"Zakka is one of my 'first friends' at flickr.
from his pictures, you can see how good his eyes are.
simple and honest, is what i see in him from his pictures, and with good wrapping from his good eyes, he produce beautiful and magnificent photos.
Zakka doesn't only have good eyes, but also has a golden heart (it reflects from your photos, bro!) ;)"
10th February, 2007
- August 2006
- You've never heard of it.
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Urban Mobility Expert
- Copenhagen Cycle Chic