Palizzi jewellery is named after the tiny village of its origin, perched on top of a rocky outcrop in the heart of Calabria, Southern Italy. This strikingly beautiful region, called Area Grecanica, has been influenced by Greek, Byzantine and Arabic cultures, and has a wealthy heritage in the arts and crafts.
Palizzi jewellery is completely unique, each piece entirely handmade by an artist. Inspired by both fashion and art to use unusual and recovered materials, their remarkable palettes are unmistakably inspired by Mediterranean landscapes.
The use of a crochet technique with copper, brass or silver wire, creates complex interlaced structures into which semi-precious stones, crystals and pearls are fixed in an intricate process. The artist never creates the same piece twice - the elaborate nature of each grows just as a work of art that cannot be reproduced...
Palizzi_Jewellery hasn't listed any contacts yet.
- Etsy - Look and Learn 118,688 photos, 7,531 members
- get crafty! 223,175 photos, 10,373 members
- Etsy.com love 240,018 photos, 13,583 members
- I Made it Myself 634,678 photos, 27,933 members
- Handmade Jewelry 44,220 photos, 5,976 members
- Handmade-Jewelry-Club 12,645 photos, 1,179 members
- It's Better Handmade 4,226 photos, 198 members
- We heart Handmade Accessories 60,565 photos, 3,407 members
Palizzi_Jewellery doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Palizzi Jewellery
- February 2018