"Where Gardeners Grow" - www.nepeangardeners.ca
Welcome to the NHS. The objectives of the NHS as defined in our constitution are to encourage interest and promote improvement in horticulture by:
- Holding meetings respecting the theory and practice of horticulture;
- Encouraging the planting of trees, shrubs, and flowers on private and public grounds;
- Promoting outdoor art, public beautification, balcony and plot gardening;
- Arranging field trips, contests, competitions, and exhibitions related to horticulture and by awarding prizes;
- Distributing seeds, plants, bulbs, flowers, trees and shrubs;
- Promoting the protection of the environment;
- Promoting the circulation of horticulture information through any media and
- Encouraging youth in horticulture.
nepeangardeners doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- NHS Members
- September 2017