Born and raised on the Balkan soil, Belgrade; Serbia. 38 years have past since...
As far as I'm aware of myself I was surrounded by technical trinkets, devices and asphalt. Therefore very curios to use all of these elements in my life, starting from childhood. My first, ever used cameras were Zenith (ET & TTL) with reliable and probably indestructible Helios lens.
You can guess that analog photography was my instant fetish.
I was always trying to engage myself in lot of projects and tasks regarding the photography itself. So far i've managed to deal with that passion...
* Worked as a Photojournalist for 3 years
* Dedicated (official) photographer on 8+ bigest music, art festivals (consecutive years of deployment)
* Urban exploration freak for lifetime. (usually during long distance travels, like Japan, Thailand)
* Deposited some of my work to smaller, local exhibitions.
Equipment (still used after 5+ years) is nothing special but served many times over in every occasion :
* Canon EOS 550D, unlocked with MagicLantern. A rugged beast in small package with (so far) over 1 M clicks.
* Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM 'pancake'
* Canon EF 50mm 1.8 lens
* Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD MACRO 1:2 (probably my favourite, reliable, inexpensive choice)
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,916,942 photos, 546,974 members
- * Vanishing Points * 222,666 photos, 43,943 members
- Photography 5,053,902 photos, 71,510 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2019 928,461 photos, 89,467 members
- What's your angle, buddy? 904,593 photos, 43,571 members
- FLICKR NATURE 4,463,291 photos, 72,069 members
- I Love Black and White! 2,268,438 photos, 71,813 members
- canon photography 6,529,668 photos, 112,016 members
- Vintage Camera Photography 392,767 photos, 26,031 members
Max Frame PTBelgrade doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Marko Radosevic
- August 2017
- Belgrade, Serbia
- IT entrepreneur / Photo journalist