Born and raised on the Balkan soil, Belgrade; Serbia. 38 years have past since...
As far as I'm aware of myself I was surrounded by technical trinkets, devices and asphalt. Therefore very curios to use all of these elements in my life, starting from childhood. My first, ever used cameras were Zenith (ET & TTL) with reliable and probably indestructible Helios lens.
You can guess that analog photography was my instant fetish.
I was always trying to engage myself in lot of projects and tasks regarding the photography itself. So far i've managed to deal with that passion...
* Worked as a Photojournalist for 3 years
* Dedicated (official) photographer on 8+ bigest music, art festivals (consecutive years of deployment)
* Urban exploration freak for lifetime. (usually during long distance travels, like Japan, Thailand)
* Deposited some of my work to smaller, local exhibitions.
Equipment (still used after 5+ years) is nothing special but served many times over in every occasion :
* Canon EOS 550D, unlocked with MagicLantern. A rugged beast in small package with (so far) over 1 M clicks.
* Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM 'pancake'
* Canon EF 50mm 1.8 lens
* Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD MACRO 1:2 (probably my favourite, reliable, inexpensive choice)
Most popular photos
Have something nice to say about Marko Radosevic? Write a testimonial