My passion for nature finds its outlets in my work as a sculptor ( www.thomasbergersculpture.com ) and landscape designer, and photography.
With the latter I have an opportunity to observe, meditate, compose lightly and intuitively - the perfect complement to sculpting granite, where every work step requires thorough planning and physical effort.
Insects and flowers are my favorite subjects. Sometimes it takes me an hour to go 60 ft. through the garden - resulting in hundreds of photos. Compare that to a landscape photographer who has to walk many miles to get a good shot! A slow walk through the garden is as exciting as a safari through Serengeti.
- The Spider Web 68,107 photos, 10,954 members
- Garden Ideas 6,005 photos, 787 members
- Clouds, Storms, Sunsets & Sunrises 780,609 photos, 36,066 members
- CSSS: Crepuscular Rays 3,938 photos, 260 members
- Flies 20,497 photos, 1,539 members
- Bees, bees, bees! 93,824 photos, 17,011 members
- BEAUTIFUL BEES. 20,061 photos, 2,226 members
- Plant-insect interactions 466 photos, 12 members
- bees and other insects 18,397 photos, 1,160 members
Thomas Berger Artist doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Thomas Berger
- September 2018