Astrophotographer since 1998
Nikon D810A: Bought in Jan. 2018, replacing the STF-8300M: Modern astrophotographic dslr, full frame sensor, very low noise performance.
Zwo ASI 120 MM: Planetary camera
SBIG STF-8300M: arrived in Mai 2015. With this camera I want to get back into astrophotography. Why this camera? The chip is larger than the chip of my former ST-10 (see below), the pixels are smaller (and match therefore better with smaller focal lengths) and they do not bloom. Crop factor 2. Sold Nov. 2017.
SBIG ST-i: bought in July 2014 as guiding camera.
SBIG ST-10 XME: arrived on Mai 12, 2001 and was upgraded with USB interface, high sensitive ME chip and with the larger TC-237 tracking CCD in June 2002. It was primarily achieved for wide field CCD imaging at short focal length with my Pentax SDUFII. Crop factor 2.4. Sold Jan. 2009.
SBIG ST-8 E: owned by the Sternfreunde Breisgau association; most of the CCD images until 2001 are taken with that camera.
SBIG ST-7: old CCD camera of the Sternfreunde Breisgau association, now sold. Only M 106 (my very first LRGB) is taken with that camera.
Sony Nex 5R: Crop factor 1.5.
Pentax *istD: Crop factor 1.53.
Olympus Camedia 3040Z: Crop factor 4.8.
henize70's favorite photos from other Flickr members (4)
- Astronomy 134,020 photos, 15,268 members
- Night Sky, The 69,180 photos, 7,080 members
- astrometry 78,168 photos, 7,933 members
- Insight Astronomy Photographer of the Year 36,665 photos, 6,112 members
- Deep Space Astrophotography 41,394 photos, 3,602 members
- Digital Astrophotography 7,090 photos, 402 members
- astro-photography 2,847 photos, 223 members
- Comet Images 1,747 photos, 228 members
- Astrophotography (Pixinsight Processing) 9,435 photos, 1,519 members
- Nikon D810A DSLR 1,189 photos, 92 members
henize70 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Andreas Masche
- October 2016