Sunny Saigon welcomes you to step back into the year 1967, to a bustling city mostly unchanged by the currents of war. Through a collection of over 90 full color photos, never before has there been a better opportunity to explore the sights of Saigon. While a destructive war spread across the country, Saigon flourished as it was insulated from the violence. If the only photos you've seen depicting Saigon are from the Tet Offensive or harrowing evacuations, this collection provides a refreshing counter narrative with scenes of peace and serenity.
Learn more here: www.facebook.com/pg/SunnySaigonBook
SunnySaigon's favorite photos from other Flickr members (10)
- Saigon photographers 463 photos, 23 members
- In Memories of Pre-1975 Vietnam Pics 9,549 photos, 1,141 members
- Humans of Saigon 77 photos, 34 members
- Saigon Street Photography 7,944 photos, 824 members
- Saigon Images 5,156 photos, 346 members
- Saigon - City life 6,851 photos, 431 members
- Saigon Beauty 1,039 photos, 146 members
- Vietnam Art Photography 5,471 photos, 527 members
- Vietnam Country and People and more 23,739 photos, 1,296 members
- Vietnam Images 174,282 photos, 9,042 members
SunnySaigon doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- February 2018
- Sunny Saigon