PRO TIP: check out the tags www.flickr.com/photos/124334576@N02/tags
I'm a 24 year-old self-taught designer and photographer located in Southwest Virginia. I'm passionate about creating identities and making beautiful things through design and photography. Graphic design is my true love, but lately I've been dedicating a large amount of my time to portraiture photography. I love capturing candid moments, so I shy away from posing and instead try to place people into an environment where they can feel relaxed and be themselves. Let your personality be the director.
Gray Matters is about creative problem solving, learning through collaboration and treading the middle-ground. I studied religion in college which fueled my fascination with things that aren't black-and-white. In my work and in life I aspire to seek understanding and develop solutions by engaging the gray area and discriminating the details.
I specialize in lifestyle portrait photography and branding design. Collaborating with fellow creatives by commissioning special skills is a priority for me in most of my projects.
When I'm not working on something photography or design related, I'm usually playing music, gardening, hiking, reading or playing with my cats.
Photos of sirrahpics (4)
- Artistic Baby - Toddler - Children Photography 11,485 photos, 535 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,958,316 photos, 190,700 members
- Indie Kids 197,547 photos, 9,307 members
- Roanoke 10,114 photos, 362 members
- Window seat please 115,166 photos, 30,304 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,849,383 photos, 78,463 members
- Canon EF 50mm f1.8 204,183 photos, 17,504 members
- Bokeh Photography (1/day) 443,557 photos, 32,643 members
sirrahpics doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Sarah Vogl
- June 2014
- Virginia Beach
- Christiansburg, United States
- Graphic Designer