- Send In The Clones -Off Brand Fashion Dolls & Their Fashions 193 photos, 18 members
- Photos of doll collectors! 650 photos, 346 members
- Blank Doll Faces 433 photos, 101 members
- Theatre de la Mode 189 photos, 78 members
- Gene Marshall 2,860 photos, 156 members
- Lalka 772 photos, 257 members
- Casa Dedo 232 photos, 93 members
- Christie, the afro friend !! 960 photos, 78 members
- Hard Plastic Lilli-clones Identification 205 photos, 52 members
- OOAK Dolls ,Reroots ,Repaints & Fashions! 2,216 photos, 75 members
- Barbie American Girls 537 photos, 208 members
- Dovima 238 photos, 107 members
- Hong Kong Lilli & other hard plastic Bild Lilli-clones 1,060 photos, 111 members
- Mary Magpie dolls 200 photos, 207 members
- The Unofficial Haute Doll Magazine Group or Fan Club 9,827 photos, 308 members
- Vintage Esquire girls 621 photos, 160 members
- Hidden Hearts 1,067 photos, 296 members
- Mexican Fashion Dolls !!!! 1,357 photos, 106 members
- Cara, the Beautiful Ballerina 263 photos, 113 members
- SINDY CLONE DOLLS 153 photos, 119 members
- Fashion Dolls - before and after 768 photos, 229 members
- Nancy Ann Storybook Dolls 545 photos, 108 members
- THE FABULOUS DAISY BY MARY QUANT! 245 photos, 122 members
- You Lounge While I Kneel [Vintage] 75 photos, 104 members
- Halloween Memories 473 photos, 55 members
- UNEEDA DOLLIKIN AKA ACTION GIRL 220 photos, 109 members
- WHAT THE DIKKENS 311 photos, 67 members
- Poppy Parker Teen Model 29,013 photos, 898 members
- Fashion Past - Vintage Best & Worst of Hollywood and the World 4,517 photos, 725 members
- Tammy & Family by Ideal 1,465 photos, 322 members
- Barbie Identification 6,710 photos, 467 members
- Byul Brouhaha 2,066 photos, 191 members
- 60's barbie Fashion 1,625 photos, 96 members
- Inspired by all doll fashion contest 2010 0 photos, 51 members
- THEY CALL IT TRASH WE CALL IT TREASURE 2,300 photos, 150 members
- DETAILED ARTWORK 47,044 photos, 2,247 members
- "Superstar era Barbie and Ken reroots" (late 70's to late 80's) 377 photos, 87 members
- TIKI AND HULA DOLLS & TOYS SAY ''ALOHA'' !!! 279 photos, 108 members
- My Vintage Barbie Doll Illustrations 1,412 photos, 188 members
- bits and bobs! 941 photos, 81 members
- GAY BOYS AND THEIR DOLLS AND THE GIRLS WHO LIKE THEM 42,167 photos, 420 members
- War of Aesthetics 4,555 photos, 353 members
- It Came With The Appliance (VINTAGE ONLY) 223 photos, 94 members
- I love toys 5,293 photos, 150 members
- Dolls in Music, Songs, Poems, Musicals, Plays, TV Shows & Movies 2,406 photos, 169 members
- Integrity Playline - Janay, Alysa, Jade 1,376 photos, 186 members
- Mauro, il sarto delle bambole (the dressmaker of the dolls) 270 photos, 64 members
- A Doll's Wedding Day 2,596 photos, 385 members
- Young Photographers 3,248,395 photos, 116,703 members
- Tuesday/Tiffany Taylor by Ideal 373 photos, 168 members
"Joe have been very happy to make your aquaintance here on flickr. Your collection and innovative photos are a constant source of delight. And love to meet someone who clearly loves dolls ans much as I love dolls. there was a lot of "love" in that sentence eh lol? keep up the fantastic work
May 29th, 2009
"I meant to write the best testimonial ever but after seeing Anthony'S testimonial below, I gave up. I'm in awe being surrounded by these talented high tech Flickrers. I'm just grateful I have access to the product of their minds, that I'm unlikely to come up with even half of their quality. Thank you for sharing and thanks for the interaction, always.
Keep up the good work and keep on sharing the FUN....spreading joy!"
August 8th, 2008
"Taking good pictures of dolls is all in the lighting.
Joe makes it look easy. It is not. One needs a tremendous
amount of color correct light emanating from a diffuse source
or a combination thereof where one is then free to have enough
"room" to control the needed depth of field that he wants to create
for a given setup.
He creates a mood with high key and single or multiple sources.
The detail put into many scenes are borderline fanatical uh...
shows a devout dedication. Similar skills are needed for good train set photos.
Making dolls look real to the brain even for a second or two again is not easy.
This type of work with miniatures requires enough talent to give one the
feeling that you are in the room with them as a doll, not as a
Gulliver with the Lilliputians.
Well done Joe!"
July 6th, 2008
"One of the most talented doll photographers ever! Your magazine covers are fantastic and I'd love to be half as good! I never tire of looking at your work - you are to Flickr what Kylie's cheeks are to hotpants!"
May 19th, 2008
- August 2007
- I am: