Amateur paranormal investigator.
Promoter of self-confidence.
- UltraViolet 1,358 photos, 390 members
- BlackLight Portraits 577 photos, 159 members
- Blacklight 2,107 photos, 405 members
- Alternative Self Portrait 4,143 photos, 400 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 5,839 photos, 506 members
- Flickr Model 96,077 photos, 5,068 members
- Strobist.com 609,272 photos, 123,796 members
- Magical Bokeh 14,113 photos, 782 members
- Harley Quinn 4,467 photos, 377 members
- Selfies, the un-365 kind ♥ Please give 2 comments ♥ Thanks 1,664 photos, 214 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 155,674 photos, 5,228 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,384,238 photos, 73,420 members
- Flickr Group's Features Need Improvements: Petition to Flickr 0 photos, 1,982 members
- Elegant, Sophisticated & Alternative 1,768 photos, 91 members
- The Posing Handbook 204 photos, 1,029 members
- Me_Moi - The best self portraits_Les meilleurs auto-portraits 2,491 photos, 2,455 members
- Black and White Dreams 50,882 photos, 6,290 members
- Faces and faces - H.I.G.H.Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y. 297,862 photos, 13,880 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 393,923 photos, 22,620 members
- Tattoos 81,089 photos, 22,317 members
- Tattooed Girls 59,572 photos, 20,901 members
- Faux Vintage 139,591 photos, 10,063 members
- Poor-Man's Macro (PLEASE, read the description carefully!) 52,246 photos, 7,095 members
- deviantART Deviants 240,516 photos, 12,016 members
- DeviantArt 80,564 photos, 3,117 members
- POTD loves www.FlickrMag.com! 560 photos, 123 members
- The best photographers! (invitation only) 71 photos, 41 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,378 photos, 221 members
- Girl Photographers 965,002 photos, 38,351 members
- 1000 Views Editorial Fashion 679 photos, 844 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 768,219 photos, 53,729 members
- Makeup! 21,915 photos, 3,883 members
- **Beautiful Concepts** 79,633 photos, 2,334 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 701,306 photos, 51,620 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 177,526 photos, 13,471 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 13,451 photos, 6,956 members
- Dramatic 53,151 photos, 3,420 members
- Conceptual photography 456,056 photos, 20,808 members
- Women Sensuality 258 photos, 31 members
- Get Closer 28,232 photos, 1,537 members
- Emotive Portraiture 174,429 photos, 7,690 members
- Identity & self portraits 179,615 photos, 12,282 members
- A Photographers Portrait 25,625 photos, 3,098 members
- Jumping Project 51,436 photos, 33,990 members
- .Shadow & Faces 39,762 photos, 3,980 members
- White and Black Photography 1,030,271 photos, 30,528 members
- Self-Portraits! 506,276 photos, 46,997 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 235,852 photos, 18,470 members
- MONOTONE 109,216 photos, 3,344 members
- Dog Days 159,833 photos, 14,441 members
"Thank you so much for all of the comments and favorites :) Tonight and this morning I just browsed though ALL of your photos on here. It's honestly so amazing to see how much better you have gotten and how many simple, but beautiful, ideas you've had"
August 30th, 2010
Stacey Smiel Photography says:
"Lauren has an innate ability to visualize simple/ordinary things as magnificent & the talent to capture things the way she sees them. She has inspired countless people, many of whom she has never met. Personally, she piqued my interest in photography and continues to inspire me on a regular basis. This girl has unending passion for the arts, and will undoubtedly succeed in making a very good living for herself through this medium."
March 27th, 2010
"What more is there really to say about Lauren's work? As a photographer she is exceptionally methodical, every inch of frame seems intensely thought out, nothing an accident. As a model, she is just as intense, her expression and body language are fluid and communicative of so many emotions.
She is an extraordinary artist whom I continue to watch and take cues from."
December 7th, 2009
Elizabeth Salib says:
"In the modern world it seems as though beauty has come to be synonymous with perfection. And this horrible definition of beauty is what I believe Lauren sees as the darker ruin. Her photos throw this definition out the window, and show us a more real, a more accurate, way to find beauty. It is no longer the perfect, the flawless, but the real, "the grainy underbelly of a filthy world."
The aim of her artwork seems to be found in revealing the truth of the world's imperfection, a somber truth many wish to ignore. But whether or not a viewer comes to any real understanding of her work, they can feel the power of this imperfect beauty at first glance. It's not fake, and it's not a lie. It's giving you everything at face value. It is emotion and life. It's the truth. And I think that is what makes Lauren's work so compelling."
March 5th, 2009
"I often find myself flicking through Laurens stream and I'm forever amazed by her work. Apart from being unbelievably photogenic, her photos always display such incredible emotion that you can't always pin point, but can always recognise. The lighting and tones are always beautiful - I can't even put into words how much I admire and adore her images.
Honey you are INCREDIBLY talented, your photos are a true inspiration to me, I can not wait to see what shots you do over this coming year :)"
January 30th, 2009
"Lauren's was one of the first streams I've seen on flickr and, till today, she has never stopped surprising me. Her work is full of passion, strenght, anger, love, beauty...It's like an encyclopedia of feelings ^^
Keep on bringing beauty this place missy"
November 7th, 2008
BRANDON TAELOR AVIRAM. says:
"this is just a placeholder until I can think of the words for an amazing testimonial < 333333333"
November 5th, 2008
Hannah Khymych says:
"I've known Lauren for so little and honestly she's one of the most amazing people I've ever met! Shes fun and outgoing and loves to be silly. Her photography is great and not to mention she's an amazing model! I hope the future holds the best for her!"
October 25th, 2008
"She has become a friend and I admire her work and improvement as a photographer. Her work is elegant, edgy, and absolutely inspiring.
I'm glad I found her in flickr.
You deserve the best Lauren! :)"
June 10th, 2008
flightless bird says:
"i just love her and her art. it's that simple."
June 12th, 2008
Federica Erra says:
"fantastic artist and model!
August 5th, 2007
"I love faces. All kinds of faces. I see them, shoot them, draw and paint them. Lauren has a special face. And even better yet, she really understands how to capture it in her beautiful self-portraits. And have you seen those eyes? Check 'em out! It's nearly impossible to believe there could be two of them."
May 2nd, 2007
Nik Lee says:
"OK I'll admit it. You're pretty hot in the sack... But you've favorited about a quarter of my photos and um... you're starting to get a little too clingy for me. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment, Lauren. I think we need to break this thing off..."
March 28th, 2007
"you are my favourite shadows all rolled into one. Never stop creating!!!"
March 18th, 2007
"Lauren is one of my very favorite photographers on Flickr. Every image is sensual and brilliant, even when she isn't trying to be. Very few people have as amazing an understanding of composition and tone as she shows in every image. She also has an amazing ability to tell a story in a photograph. I look forward to every since image she posts."
February 14th, 2007
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Facebook Page