Amateur paranormal investigator.
Promoter of self-confidence.
- UltraViolet 1,368 photos, 401 members
- BlackLight Portraits 584 photos, 163 members
- Blacklight 2,132 photos, 409 members
- Alternative Self Portrait 4,368 photos, 407 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 5,930 photos, 507 members
- Flickr Model 99,260 photos, 5,121 members
- Strobist.com 609,064 photos, 124,017 members
- Magical Bokeh 15,790 photos, 816 members
- Harley Quinn 4,161 photos, 384 members
- Selfies, the un-365 kind ♥ Please give 2 comments ♥ Thanks 1,650 photos, 214 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 162,378 photos, 5,302 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,410,108 photos, 74,150 members
- Flickr Group's Features Need Improvements: Petition to Flickr 0 photos, 1,980 members
- Elegant, Sophisticated & Alternative 1,773 photos, 91 members
- The Posing Handbook 204 photos, 1,041 members
- Me_Moi - The best self portraits_Les meilleurs auto-portraits 2,467 photos, 2,447 members
- Black and White Dreams 51,030 photos, 6,279 members
- Faces and faces - H.I.G.H.Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y. 304,577 photos, 13,986 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 395,914 photos, 22,576 members
- Tattoos 81,195 photos, 22,377 members
- Tattooed Girls 59,552 photos, 20,935 members
- Faux Vintage 138,028 photos, 10,058 members
- Poor-Man's Macro (PLEASE, read the description carefully!) 52,929 photos, 7,135 members
- deviantART Deviants 244,280 photos, 12,053 members
- DeviantArt 81,453 photos, 3,135 members
- POTD loves www.FlickrMag.com! 560 photos, 123 members
- The best photographers! (invitation only) 72 photos, 41 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,377 photos, 223 members
- Girl Photographers 971,776 photos, 38,522 members
- 1000 Views Editorial Fashion 684 photos, 843 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 775,777 photos, 53,977 members
- Makeup! 22,145 photos, 3,906 members
- **Beautiful Concepts** 82,939 photos, 2,361 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 705,095 photos, 51,729 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 178,753 photos, 13,494 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 13,577 photos, 7,016 members
- Dramatic 53,990 photos, 3,434 members
- Conceptual photography 466,336 photos, 20,979 members
- Women Sensuality 260 photos, 31 members
- Get Closer 28,400 photos, 1,540 members
- Emotive Portraiture 178,364 photos, 7,745 members
- Identity & self portraits 180,932 photos, 12,318 members
- A Photographers Portrait 25,323 photos, 3,090 members
- Jumping Project 51,238 photos, 34,104 members
- .Shadow & Faces 40,638 photos, 4,004 members
- White and Black Photography 1,081,253 photos, 31,683 members
- Self-Portraits! 505,964 photos, 47,034 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 236,658 photos, 18,513 members
- MONOTONE 113,714 photos, 3,401 members
- Dog Days 162,125 photos, 14,593 members
"Thank you so much for all of the comments and favorites :) Tonight and this morning I just browsed though ALL of your photos on here. It's honestly so amazing to see how much better you have gotten and how many simple, but beautiful, ideas you've had"
August 30th, 2010
Stacey Smiel Photography says:
"Lauren has an innate ability to visualize simple/ordinary things as magnificent & the talent to capture things the way she sees them. She has inspired countless people, many of whom she has never met. Personally, she piqued my interest in photography and continues to inspire me on a regular basis. This girl has unending passion for the arts, and will undoubtedly succeed in making a very good living for herself through this medium."
March 27th, 2010
"What more is there really to say about Lauren's work? As a photographer she is exceptionally methodical, every inch of frame seems intensely thought out, nothing an accident. As a model, she is just as intense, her expression and body language are fluid and communicative of so many emotions.
She is an extraordinary artist whom I continue to watch and take cues from."
December 7th, 2009
Elizabeth Salib says:
"In the modern world it seems as though beauty has come to be synonymous with perfection. And this horrible definition of beauty is what I believe Lauren sees as the darker ruin. Her photos throw this definition out the window, and show us a more real, a more accurate, way to find beauty. It is no longer the perfect, the flawless, but the real, "the grainy underbelly of a filthy world."
The aim of her artwork seems to be found in revealing the truth of the world's imperfection, a somber truth many wish to ignore. But whether or not a viewer comes to any real understanding of her work, they can feel the power of this imperfect beauty at first glance. It's not fake, and it's not a lie. It's giving you everything at face value. It is emotion and life. It's the truth. And I think that is what makes Lauren's work so compelling."
March 5th, 2009
"I often find myself flicking through Laurens stream and I'm forever amazed by her work. Apart from being unbelievably photogenic, her photos always display such incredible emotion that you can't always pin point, but can always recognise. The lighting and tones are always beautiful - I can't even put into words how much I admire and adore her images.
Honey you are INCREDIBLY talented, your photos are a true inspiration to me, I can not wait to see what shots you do over this coming year :)"
January 30th, 2009
"Lauren's was one of the first streams I've seen on flickr and, till today, she has never stopped surprising me. Her work is full of passion, strenght, anger, love, beauty...It's like an encyclopedia of feelings ^^
Keep on bringing beauty this place missy"
November 7th, 2008
BRANDON TAELOR AVIRAM. says:
"this is just a placeholder until I can think of the words for an amazing testimonial < 333333333"
November 5th, 2008
Hannah Khymych says:
"I've known Lauren for so little and honestly she's one of the most amazing people I've ever met! Shes fun and outgoing and loves to be silly. Her photography is great and not to mention she's an amazing model! I hope the future holds the best for her!"
October 25th, 2008
"She has become a friend and I admire her work and improvement as a photographer. Her work is elegant, edgy, and absolutely inspiring.
I'm glad I found her in flickr.
You deserve the best Lauren! :)"
June 10th, 2008
flightless bird says:
"i just love her and her art. it's that simple."
June 12th, 2008
Federica Erra says:
"fantastic artist and model!
August 5th, 2007
"I love faces. All kinds of faces. I see them, shoot them, draw and paint them. Lauren has a special face. And even better yet, she really understands how to capture it in her beautiful self-portraits. And have you seen those eyes? Check 'em out! It's nearly impossible to believe there could be two of them."
May 2nd, 2007
Nik Lee says:
"OK I'll admit it. You're pretty hot in the sack... But you've favorited about a quarter of my photos and um... you're starting to get a little too clingy for me. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment, Lauren. I think we need to break this thing off..."
March 28th, 2007
"you are my favourite shadows all rolled into one. Never stop creating!!!"
March 18th, 2007
"Lauren is one of my very favorite photographers on Flickr. Every image is sensual and brilliant, even when she isn't trying to be. Very few people have as amazing an understanding of composition and tone as she shows in every image. She also has an amazing ability to tell a story in a photograph. I look forward to every since image she posts."
February 14th, 2007
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Facebook Page