Amateur paranormal investigator.
Promoter of self-confidence.
- UltraViolet 1,413 photos, 410 members
- BlackLight Portraits 590 photos, 168 members
- Blacklight 2,175 photos, 415 members
- Alternative Self Portrait 4,694 photos, 412 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 6,107 photos, 502 members
- Flickr Model 103,410 photos, 5,195 members
- Strobist.com 608,475 photos, 123,949 members
- Magical Bokeh 18,128 photos, 856 members
- Harley Quinn 4,290 photos, 400 members
- Selfies, the un-365 kind ♥ Please give 2 comments ♥ Thanks 1,641 photos, 211 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 173,509 photos, 5,372 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,437,297 photos, 74,999 members
- Flickr Group's Features Need Improvements: Petition to Flickr 0 photos, 1,978 members
- Elegant, Sophisticated & Alternative 1,788 photos, 91 members
- The Posing Handbook 203 photos, 1,051 members
- Me_Moi - The best self portraits_Les meilleurs auto-portraits 2,432 photos, 2,434 members
- Black and White Dreams 51,565 photos, 6,258 members
- Faces and faces - H.I.G.H.Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y. 317,335 photos, 14,122 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 399,167 photos, 22,442 members
- Tattoos 81,908 photos, 22,387 members
- Tattooed Girls 60,585 photos, 20,948 members
- Faux Vintage 139,308 photos, 10,024 members
- Poor-Man's Macro (PLEASE, read the description carefully!) 54,338 photos, 7,182 members
- deviantART Deviants 251,569 photos, 12,078 members
- DeviantArt 82,886 photos, 3,149 members
- POTD loves www.FlickrMag.com! 558 photos, 121 members
- The best photographers! (invitation only) 71 photos, 41 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,357 photos, 222 members
- Girl Photographers 942,390 photos, 38,705 members
- 1000 Views Editorial Fashion 681 photos, 841 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 788,589 photos, 54,172 members
- Makeup! 22,780 photos, 3,921 members
- **Beautiful Concepts** 87,307 photos, 2,395 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 709,132 photos, 51,752 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 181,783 photos, 13,500 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 13,759 photos, 7,077 members
- Dramatic 54,951 photos, 3,440 members
- Conceptual photography 484,011 photos, 21,092 members
- Women Sensuality 260 photos, 31 members
- Get Closer 29,334 photos, 1,553 members
- Emotive Portraiture 186,865 photos, 7,844 members
- Identity & self portraits 183,697 photos, 12,315 members
- A Photographers Portrait 24,994 photos, 3,081 members
- Jumping Project 51,266 photos, 34,088 members
- .Shadow & Faces 41,691 photos, 4,032 members
- White and Black Photography 1,121,762 photos, 33,136 members
- Self-Portraits! 507,399 photos, 46,951 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 239,027 photos, 18,503 members
- MONOTONE 120,559 photos, 3,482 members
- Dog Days 165,301 photos, 14,756 members
"Thank you so much for all of the comments and favorites :) Tonight and this morning I just browsed though ALL of your photos on here. It's honestly so amazing to see how much better you have gotten and how many simple, but beautiful, ideas you've had"
August 30th, 2010
Stacey Smiel Photography says:
"Lauren has an innate ability to visualize simple/ordinary things as magnificent & the talent to capture things the way she sees them. She has inspired countless people, many of whom she has never met. Personally, she piqued my interest in photography and continues to inspire me on a regular basis. This girl has unending passion for the arts, and will undoubtedly succeed in making a very good living for herself through this medium."
March 27th, 2010
"What more is there really to say about Lauren's work? As a photographer she is exceptionally methodical, every inch of frame seems intensely thought out, nothing an accident. As a model, she is just as intense, her expression and body language are fluid and communicative of so many emotions.
She is an extraordinary artist whom I continue to watch and take cues from."
December 7th, 2009
Elizabeth Salib says:
"In the modern world it seems as though beauty has come to be synonymous with perfection. And this horrible definition of beauty is what I believe Lauren sees as the darker ruin. Her photos throw this definition out the window, and show us a more real, a more accurate, way to find beauty. It is no longer the perfect, the flawless, but the real, "the grainy underbelly of a filthy world."
The aim of her artwork seems to be found in revealing the truth of the world's imperfection, a somber truth many wish to ignore. But whether or not a viewer comes to any real understanding of her work, they can feel the power of this imperfect beauty at first glance. It's not fake, and it's not a lie. It's giving you everything at face value. It is emotion and life. It's the truth. And I think that is what makes Lauren's work so compelling."
March 5th, 2009
"I often find myself flicking through Laurens stream and I'm forever amazed by her work. Apart from being unbelievably photogenic, her photos always display such incredible emotion that you can't always pin point, but can always recognise. The lighting and tones are always beautiful - I can't even put into words how much I admire and adore her images.
Honey you are INCREDIBLY talented, your photos are a true inspiration to me, I can not wait to see what shots you do over this coming year :)"
January 30th, 2009
"Lauren's was one of the first streams I've seen on flickr and, till today, she has never stopped surprising me. Her work is full of passion, strenght, anger, love, beauty...It's like an encyclopedia of feelings ^^
Keep on bringing beauty this place missy"
November 7th, 2008
BRANDON TAELOR AVIRAM. says:
"this is just a placeholder until I can think of the words for an amazing testimonial < 333333333"
November 5th, 2008
Hannah Khymych says:
"I've known Lauren for so little and honestly she's one of the most amazing people I've ever met! Shes fun and outgoing and loves to be silly. Her photography is great and not to mention she's an amazing model! I hope the future holds the best for her!"
October 25th, 2008
"She has become a friend and I admire her work and improvement as a photographer. Her work is elegant, edgy, and absolutely inspiring.
I'm glad I found her in flickr.
You deserve the best Lauren! :)"
June 10th, 2008
flightless bird says:
"i just love her and her art. it's that simple."
June 12th, 2008
Federica Erra says:
"fantastic artist and model!
August 5th, 2007
"I love faces. All kinds of faces. I see them, shoot them, draw and paint them. Lauren has a special face. And even better yet, she really understands how to capture it in her beautiful self-portraits. And have you seen those eyes? Check 'em out! It's nearly impossible to believe there could be two of them."
May 2nd, 2007
Nik Lee says:
"OK I'll admit it. You're pretty hot in the sack... But you've favorited about a quarter of my photos and um... you're starting to get a little too clingy for me. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment, Lauren. I think we need to break this thing off..."
March 28th, 2007
"you are my favourite shadows all rolled into one. Never stop creating!!!"
March 18th, 2007
"Lauren is one of my very favorite photographers on Flickr. Every image is sensual and brilliant, even when she isn't trying to be. Very few people have as amazing an understanding of composition and tone as she shows in every image. She also has an amazing ability to tell a story in a photograph. I look forward to every since image she posts."
February 14th, 2007
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Facebook Page