My website: www.LiquidDropArt.com
Lots more water drops at My Facebook Page
My Ebook in pdf format - The Ultimate Guide to Water Drop Photography
The Art of Splash on YouTube.
Liquid Flow video on YouTube.
It’s been said that there’s really nothing new to photograph - that it’s all been done before. And certainly when you view some of images on the social media sites, it’s easy to believe that’s true. In today’s world just about everyone has access to a camera, whether a cell phone camera, a point and shoot, or a more advanced camera. Not surprisingly there are a plethora of apps and plug-ins devoted to making all these images more compelling by rendering them with various canned artistic looks. But often the final images are really not all that unique.
However there are still some outstanding and innovative photographers who continue to forge into new territory and create images that stand out from the masses. Corrie White is one such photographer. In only a few short years, her initial basic curiosity about water droplet photography has become her passion. After she mastered the basics, she began experimenting with lights, materials, timing, and methods. In so doing she has pioneered techniques such as the three droplet splash and having multiple droplets in a single image by using multiple exposures. Corrie has advanced water droplet photography into an art form that results in images that are revered worldwide!
Corrie began with only the most modest of tools - medicine droppers, containers, a camera, and as she says, a good sense of timing. She now uses more sophisticated equipment, including a Mumford Time Machine, that enables her to create even more unusual shapes and forms within the water droplets. Corrie is not satisfied to merely replicate what others have done. Rather she is driven to innovate and create the extraordinary.
Some photographers in Corrie’s position are reluctant to share their trade secrets, but Corrie openly shares everything she has learned in her e-book, “The Ultimate Guide To Water Droplet Photography.” For those wanting to learn how she creates her magic, the ebook guide is invaluable. Seeing a single one of her water splashes is nice, but the fact is, they’re addicting. One is never enough - you feel like you must see more and more. Each splash is unique and the resulting water images are unparalleled.
- Ellen Anon - www.ellenanon.com/
Thank you for visiting and hope you enjoy the show.
Photos of *Corrie* (7)
- ICM - Intentional Camera Movement - The ORIGINAL 49,240 photos, 4,529 members
- wild mushrooms and fungi 1,982 photos, 346 members
- Fantastic Funghi 5,564 photos, 296 members
- Funghi Fanatics 24,399 photos, 872 members
- °°liquid art°° 1,169 photos, 110 members
- The Fascinating World of Fungi. 12,916 photos, 592 members
- Slime Molds 5,196 photos, 462 members
- mushrooms of all kinds 41,000 photos, 2,178 members
- Mud Puddles to Meteors: Finding Nature in the Everyday 2,760 photos, 92 members
- Fungi From Around The World 19,678 photos, 597 members
- Setas de todo el mundo 20,535 photos, 637 members
- SETES DEL MUNDO 23,949 photos, 855 members
- Ontario Mushrooms 732 photos, 104 members
- MJKZZ WDK User Group 2,036 photos, 327 members
- 121clicks 18,727 photos, 9,990 members
- PhotoTrigger and SplashArt User Group 4,832 photos, 819 members
- GOTAS :: DROPS 22,710 photos, 2,859 members
- Nature's Garden (Please no images of People - P1:C3) 147,619 photos, 8,653 members
- A Fondness for Fungi 41,556 photos, 714 members
- Mushroom Project 61,697 photos, 4,213 members
- Mushrooms and Fungi 77,271 photos, 4,321 members
- fungi 104,663 photos, 8,687 members
- The Photo Argus Community 103,756 photos, 5,053 members
- Light Stalking 99,068 photos, 3,341 members
- The Art of Quality 4,258 photos, 458 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 30,529 photos, 1,383 members
- Ice Photography 23,544 photos, 3,035 members
- TreeHugger Photo Pool 14,239 photos, 732 members
- Henry's Photo Club 112,876 photos, 2,548 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 30,453 photos, 2,537 members
- Secret Life of Plants 327,634 photos, 38,123 members
- DIYPhotography 62,546 photos, 12,540 members
- Ultimate Ice 1,783 photos, 53 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (curated) 43,122 photos, 3,742 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 184,991 photos, 56,726 members
- Amazing Animals and Their Antics 52,998 photos, 4,482 members
- Extreme Sky 3,877 photos, 1,604 members
- A "Quality Only" Club 13,927 photos, 2,074 members
- Mushrooms 112,357 photos, 9,994 members
- Soap Films 1,127 photos, 407 members
- Nature Nerds 38,683 photos, 3,179 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 177,902 photos, 15,367 members
- Rondeau Park 2,441 photos, 49 members
- Digital Classic Black and White 168,083 photos, 5,141 members
- Time Machine Water Drops 668 photos, 181 members
- the skies above 11,270 photos, 25,104 members
- ABSTRACT ART - *comment 1 per post 303,645 photos, 15,350 members
- Ontario Waterfalls 6,585 photos, 684 members
- Tree Photos 310,662 photos, 15,877 members
- Lonely Tree 50,747 photos, 9,742 members
NET73, Over the years! says:
"I don’t normally do testimonials for people I don’t know in person but I decided I should for those few who’s photostreams I follow. I think your work is amazing and I get a lot from them. I have still got a lot to learn but your work inspirers me, gives me ideas of my own and makes me want to do more and try harder myself! For that reason I want to thank you! Keep up the great work!"
March 6th, 2010
"Corrie White you are an amazing photographer especially with water drops picture's
I get inspired from your picture's
And i have learned from your setup's a lot
I hope to you the best in your life ...
Feb / 25 / 2010"
February 25th, 2010
"Corrie has some amazing water drop pictures in her stream. She enjoys herself experimenting with different set ups and it really shows in her stunning photos. She never fails to leave me admired in front of her last shot. But, more important, she is always there willing to help us all, sharing her techniques and picture's details as well as commenting our work.
A truly kind flickr friend :-)
October 14th, 2009
"Corrie has obviously mastered water drop photography!! It's easy to enjoy her art and she is very helpful when asked about the techniques she uses. Furthermore her creativeness not only shows in her work but also in the titles she gives her photos, her work simply comes to life :) A pleasure for her to be a contact."
September 20th, 2009
2k Photography says:
"Corrie is one of the few photographers that I really admire on flickr... All of her photos are inspiring and so are the constructive comments and suggesions that she frequently drops in. I epecially like how good she is at capturing high speed photographs that I can only dream of. :) You need to check out all those creative shots of drops in her photostream.
The best in life for you. Happy clicking.
April 29th, 2009
"I'm Eudald Alabau a catalan sculptor that works at the Pyrenyan area near Barcelona. Many thanks for your kindly comments about my experiences. This winter i have work hard with ice. I'm also fascinated for your beatiful photos about nature, animals, and frozen rivers. Thank you very much for catching beauty.Greetings, Eudald"
March 17th, 2009
- Corrie White
- July 2007
- London, Ontario, Canada
- I am:
- corriewhite48 [at] gmail.com