My website: www.LiquidDropArt.com
Lots more water drops at My Facebook Page
My Ebook in pdf format - The Ultimate Guide to Water Drop Photography
The Art of Splash on YouTube.
Liquid Flow video on YouTube.
It’s been said that there’s really nothing new to photograph - that it’s all been done before. And certainly when you view some of images on the social media sites, it’s easy to believe that’s true. In today’s world just about everyone has access to a camera, whether a cell phone camera, a point and shoot, or a more advanced camera. Not surprisingly there are a plethora of apps and plug-ins devoted to making all these images more compelling by rendering them with various canned artistic looks. But often the final images are really not all that unique.
However there are still some outstanding and innovative photographers who continue to forge into new territory and create images that stand out from the masses. Corrie White is one such photographer. In only a few short years, her initial basic curiosity about water droplet photography has become her passion. After she mastered the basics, she began experimenting with lights, materials, timing, and methods. In so doing she has pioneered techniques such as the three droplet splash and having multiple droplets in a single image by using multiple exposures. Corrie has advanced water droplet photography into an art form that results in images that are revered worldwide!
Corrie began with only the most modest of tools - medicine droppers, containers, a camera, and as she says, a good sense of timing. She now uses more sophisticated equipment, including a Mumford Time Machine, that enables her to create even more unusual shapes and forms within the water droplets. Corrie is not satisfied to merely replicate what others have done. Rather she is driven to innovate and create the extraordinary.
Some photographers in Corrie’s position are reluctant to share their trade secrets, but Corrie openly shares everything she has learned in her e-book, “The Ultimate Guide To Water Droplet Photography.” For those wanting to learn how she creates her magic, the ebook guide is invaluable. Seeing a single one of her water splashes is nice, but the fact is, they’re addicting. One is never enough - you feel like you must see more and more. Each splash is unique and the resulting water images are unparalleled.
- Ellen Anon - www.ellenanon.com/
Thank you for visiting and hope you enjoy the show.
Photos of *Corrie* (7)
- ICM - Intentional Camera Movement - See recent discussions! 36,157 photos, 3,567 members
- wild mushrooms and fungi 1,562 photos, 274 members
- Fantastic Funghi 3,330 photos, 227 members
- Funghi Fanatics 15,566 photos, 658 members
- °°liquid art°° 239 photos, 42 members
- The Fascinating World of Fungi. 6,650 photos, 340 members
- Slime Molds 3,247 photos, 388 members
- mushrooms of all kinds 18,523 photos, 1,352 members
- Mud Puddles to Meteors: Finding Nature in the Everyday 2,267 photos, 91 members
- Fungi From Around The World 9,012 photos, 350 members
- Setas de todo el mundo 9,597 photos, 548 members
- SETES DEL MUNDO 14,063 photos, 691 members
- Ontario Mushrooms 573 photos, 74 members
- MJKZZ WDK User Group 1,369 photos, 201 members
- 121clicks 16,731 photos, 7,991 members
- PhotoTrigger and SplashArt User Group 3,270 photos, 539 members
- MACRO-EMOTIONS One post a day. Comment before post!! 12,424 photos, 760 members
- GOTAS :: DROPS 17,360 photos, 2,436 members
- Nature's Garden (Please no images of People - P1:C3) 97,982 photos, 7,810 members
- A Fondness for Fungi 22,197 photos, 504 members
- Mushroom Project 43,094 photos, 3,836 members
- Mushrooms and Fungi 49,645 photos, 3,456 members
- fungi 83,215 photos, 7,909 members
- The Photo Argus Community Portfolio 81,787 photos, 4,578 members
- Light Stalking 67,525 photos, 3,158 members
- The Art of Quality (P1/ C2) 2,618 photos, 320 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 24,922 photos, 1,390 members
- Ice Photography 16,245 photos, 2,408 members
- TreeHugger Photo Pool 5,809 photos, 595 members
- Henry's Photo Club 74,512 photos, 2,425 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 24,142 photos, 2,019 members
- Secret Life of Plants 219,822 photos, 31,691 members
- DIYPhotography 44,277 photos, 12,547 members
- Ultimate Ice 1,409 photos, 46 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 32,091 photos, 3,504 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 183,167 photos, 57,537 members
- Amazing Animals and Their Antics 43,101 photos, 4,368 members
- Extreme Sky 4,023 photos, 1,524 members
- A "Quality Only" Club 14,253 photos, 2,135 members
- Mushrooms 83,888 photos, 9,224 members
- Soap Films 958 photos, 370 members
- Nature Nerds 29,836 photos, 1,757 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 137,615 photos, 13,838 members
- Rondeau Park 1,955 photos, 46 members
- Digital Classic Black and White 117,215 photos, 4,488 members
- Time Machine Water Drops 607 photos, 165 members
- the skies above 300,268 photos, 21,663 members
- ABSTRACT ART - *comment 1 per post 243,083 photos, 14,003 members
- Ontario Waterfalls 5,636 photos, 648 members
- Tree Photos 189,311 photos, 12,013 members
NET73 Photography says:
"I don’t normally do testimonials for people I don’t know in person but I decided I should for those few who’s photostreams I follow. I think your work is amazing and I get a lot from them. I have still got a lot to learn but your work inspirers me, gives me ideas of my own and makes me want to do more and try harder myself! For that reason I want to thank you! Keep up the great work!"
March 6th, 2010
"Corrie White you are an amazing photographer especially with water drops picture's
I get inspired from your picture's
And i have learned from your setup's a lot
I hope to you the best in your life ...
Feb / 25 / 2010"
February 25th, 2010
"Corrie has some amazing water drop pictures in her stream. She enjoys herself experimenting with different set ups and it really shows in her stunning photos. She never fails to leave me admired in front of her last shot. But, more important, she is always there willing to help us all, sharing her techniques and picture's details as well as commenting our work.
A truly kind flickr friend :-)
October 14th, 2009
"Corrie has obviously mastered water drop photography!! It's easy to enjoy her art and she is very helpful when asked about the techniques she uses. Furthermore her creativeness not only shows in her work but also in the titles she gives her photos, her work simply comes to life :) A pleasure for her to be a contact."
September 20th, 2009
2k Photography says:
"Corrie is one of the few photographers that I really admire on flickr... All of her photos are inspiring and so are the constructive comments and suggesions that she frequently drops in. I epecially like how good she is at capturing high speed photographs that I can only dream of. :) You need to check out all those creative shots of drops in her photostream.
The best in life for you. Happy clicking.
April 29th, 2009
"I'm Eudald Alabau a catalan sculptor that works at the Pyrenyan area near Barcelona. Many thanks for your kindly comments about my experiences. This winter i have work hard with ice. I'm also fascinated for your beatiful photos about nature, animals, and frozen rivers. Thank you very much for catching beauty.Greetings, Eudald"
March 17th, 2009
- Corrie White
- July 2007
- London, Ontario, Canada
- I am:
- corriewhit [at] gmail.com