My website: www.LiquidDropArt.com
Lots more water drops at My Facebook Page
My Ebook in pdf format - The Ultimate Guide to Water Drop Photography
The Art of Splash on YouTube.
Liquid Flow video on YouTube.
It’s been said that there’s really nothing new to photograph - that it’s all been done before. And certainly when you view some of images on the social media sites, it’s easy to believe that’s true. In today’s world just about everyone has access to a camera, whether a cell phone camera, a point and shoot, or a more advanced camera. Not surprisingly there are a plethora of apps and plug-ins devoted to making all these images more compelling by rendering them with various canned artistic looks. But often the final images are really not all that unique.
However there are still some outstanding and innovative photographers who continue to forge into new territory and create images that stand out from the masses. Corrie White is one such photographer. In only a few short years, her initial basic curiosity about water droplet photography has become her passion. After she mastered the basics, she began experimenting with lights, materials, timing, and methods. In so doing she has pioneered techniques such as the three droplet splash and having multiple droplets in a single image by using multiple exposures. Corrie has advanced water droplet photography into an art form that results in images that are revered worldwide!
Corrie began with only the most modest of tools - medicine droppers, containers, a camera, and as she says, a good sense of timing. She now uses more sophisticated equipment, including a Mumford Time Machine, that enables her to create even more unusual shapes and forms within the water droplets. Corrie is not satisfied to merely replicate what others have done. Rather she is driven to innovate and create the extraordinary.
Some photographers in Corrie’s position are reluctant to share their trade secrets, but Corrie openly shares everything she has learned in her e-book, “The Ultimate Guide To Water Droplet Photography.” For those wanting to learn how she creates her magic, the ebook guide is invaluable. Seeing a single one of her water splashes is nice, but the fact is, they’re addicting. One is never enough - you feel like you must see more and more. Each splash is unique and the resulting water images are unparalleled.
- Ellen Anon - www.ellenanon.com/
Thank you for visiting and hope you enjoy the show.
Photos of *Corrie* (7)
- ICM - Intentional Camera Movement - See recent discussions! 41,060 photos, 3,928 members
- wild mushrooms and fungi 2,053 photos, 333 members
- Fantastic Funghi 3,806 photos, 241 members
- Funghi Fanatics 16,810 photos, 705 members
- °°liquid art°° 586 photos, 62 members
- The Fascinating World of Fungi. 7,813 photos, 402 members
- Slime Molds 3,913 photos, 414 members
- mushrooms of all kinds 22,247 photos, 1,521 members
- Mud Puddles to Meteors: Finding Nature in the Everyday 2,513 photos, 91 members
- Fungi From Around The World 11,848 photos, 417 members
- Setas de todo el mundo 12,325 photos, 569 members
- SETES DEL MUNDO 16,499 photos, 779 members
- Ontario Mushrooms 661 photos, 83 members
- MJKZZ WDK User Group 1,628 photos, 245 members
- 121clicks 18,126 photos, 8,934 members
- PhotoTrigger and SplashArt User Group 3,689 photos, 625 members
- MACRO-EMOTIONS One post a day. Comment before post!! 13,206 photos, 784 members
- GOTAS :: DROPS 19,716 photos, 2,611 members
- Nature's Garden (Please no images of People - P1:C3) 114,740 photos, 8,163 members
- A Fondness for Fungi 25,688 photos, 543 members
- Mushroom Project 46,136 photos, 3,934 members
- Mushrooms and Fungi 54,648 photos, 3,682 members
- fungi 88,110 photos, 8,083 members
- The Photo Argus Community 91,115 photos, 4,797 members
- Light Stalking 78,971 photos, 3,212 members
- The Art of Quality 3,454 photos, 400 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 27,054 photos, 1,402 members
- Ice Photography 18,311 photos, 2,616 members
- TreeHugger Photo Pool 8,160 photos, 658 members
- Henry's Photo Club 87,472 photos, 2,480 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 26,518 photos, 2,240 members
- Secret Life of Plants 266,607 photos, 35,721 members
- DIYPhotography 52,737 photos, 12,612 members
- Ultimate Ice 1,458 photos, 48 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 35,424 photos, 3,611 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 183,843 photos, 57,410 members
- Amazing Animals and Their Antics 46,996 photos, 4,450 members
- Extreme Sky 3,959 photos, 1,539 members
- A "Quality Only" Club 14,061 photos, 2,114 members
- Mushrooms 88,312 photos, 9,425 members
- Soap Films 1,013 photos, 385 members
- Nature Nerds 31,616 photos, 2,002 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 150,731 photos, 14,476 members
- Rondeau Park 2,130 photos, 48 members
- Digital Classic Black and White 134,601 photos, 4,830 members
- Time Machine Water Drops 635 photos, 175 members
- the skies above 358,831 photos, 23,293 members
- ABSTRACT ART - *comment 1 per post 262,210 photos, 14,556 members
- Ontario Waterfalls 6,037 photos, 655 members
- Tree Photos 229,357 photos, 13,654 members
NET73 Photography says:
"I don’t normally do testimonials for people I don’t know in person but I decided I should for those few who’s photostreams I follow. I think your work is amazing and I get a lot from them. I have still got a lot to learn but your work inspirers me, gives me ideas of my own and makes me want to do more and try harder myself! For that reason I want to thank you! Keep up the great work!"
March 6th, 2010
"Corrie White you are an amazing photographer especially with water drops picture's
I get inspired from your picture's
And i have learned from your setup's a lot
I hope to you the best in your life ...
Feb / 25 / 2010"
February 25th, 2010
"Corrie has some amazing water drop pictures in her stream. She enjoys herself experimenting with different set ups and it really shows in her stunning photos. She never fails to leave me admired in front of her last shot. But, more important, she is always there willing to help us all, sharing her techniques and picture's details as well as commenting our work.
A truly kind flickr friend :-)
October 14th, 2009
"Corrie has obviously mastered water drop photography!! It's easy to enjoy her art and she is very helpful when asked about the techniques she uses. Furthermore her creativeness not only shows in her work but also in the titles she gives her photos, her work simply comes to life :) A pleasure for her to be a contact."
September 20th, 2009
2k Photography says:
"Corrie is one of the few photographers that I really admire on flickr... All of her photos are inspiring and so are the constructive comments and suggesions that she frequently drops in. I epecially like how good she is at capturing high speed photographs that I can only dream of. :) You need to check out all those creative shots of drops in her photostream.
The best in life for you. Happy clicking.
April 29th, 2009
"I'm Eudald Alabau a catalan sculptor that works at the Pyrenyan area near Barcelona. Many thanks for your kindly comments about my experiences. This winter i have work hard with ice. I'm also fascinated for your beatiful photos about nature, animals, and frozen rivers. Thank you very much for catching beauty.Greetings, Eudald"
March 17th, 2009
- Corrie White
- July 2007
- London, Ontario, Canada
- I am:
- corriewhit [at] gmail.com