My website: www.LiquidDropArt.com
Lots more water drops at My Facebook Page
My Ebook in pdf format - The Ultimate Guide to Water Drop Photography
The Art of Splash on YouTube.
Liquid Flow video on YouTube.
It’s been said that there’s really nothing new to photograph - that it’s all been done before. And certainly when you view some of images on the social media sites, it’s easy to believe that’s true. In today’s world just about everyone has access to a camera, whether a cell phone camera, a point and shoot, or a more advanced camera. Not surprisingly there are a plethora of apps and plug-ins devoted to making all these images more compelling by rendering them with various canned artistic looks. But often the final images are really not all that unique.
However there are still some outstanding and innovative photographers who continue to forge into new territory and create images that stand out from the masses. Corrie White is one such photographer. In only a few short years, her initial basic curiosity about water droplet photography has become her passion. After she mastered the basics, she began experimenting with lights, materials, timing, and methods. In so doing she has pioneered techniques such as the three droplet splash and having multiple droplets in a single image by using multiple exposures. Corrie has advanced water droplet photography into an art form that results in images that are revered worldwide!
Corrie began with only the most modest of tools - medicine droppers, containers, a camera, and as she says, a good sense of timing. She now uses more sophisticated equipment, including a Mumford Time Machine, that enables her to create even more unusual shapes and forms within the water droplets. Corrie is not satisfied to merely replicate what others have done. Rather she is driven to innovate and create the extraordinary.
Some photographers in Corrie’s position are reluctant to share their trade secrets, but Corrie openly shares everything she has learned in her e-book, “The Ultimate Guide To Water Droplet Photography.” For those wanting to learn how she creates her magic, the ebook guide is invaluable. Seeing a single one of her water splashes is nice, but the fact is, they’re addicting. One is never enough - you feel like you must see more and more. Each splash is unique and the resulting water images are unparalleled.
- Ellen Anon - www.ellenanon.com/
For a truly great experience go to my Photostream , click on the 3rd icon from the right on the right side of the page to take you to an amazing slideshow.
Thank you for visiting and hope you enjoy the show.
Photos of *Corrie* (6)
- SETES DEL MUNDO 4,205 photos, 354 members
- Ontario Mushrooms 429 photos, 63 members
- MJKZZ WDK User Group 319 photos, 79 members
- 121clicks 12,108 photos, 4,804 members
- Favorites... 665 photos, 73 members
- Photography Week 28,840 photos, 1,051 members
- PhotoTrigger and SplashArt User Group 2,282 photos, 357 members
- MACRO-EMOTIONS One post a day. Comment before post!! 9,428 photos, 659 members
- ♡ ☆ Shaped Bokeh 1,798 photos, 1,464 members
- GOTAS :: DROPS - new rules, new codes! 11,800 photos, 1,813 members
- Nature's Garden (Please no images of People - P1:C3) 72,464 photos, 7,060 members
- Photographic World ( Post 1/ Comm 2 ) Sweeper on 77,029 photos, 2,434 members
- A Fondness for Fungi 11,747 photos, 358 members
- Mushroom Project 33,186 photos, 3,534 members
- Mushrooms and Fungi 37,166 photos, 2,998 members
- bokeh 195,157 photos, 41,200 members
- fungi 67,392 photos, 7,153 members
- Forced perspective: catching sun, kissing sphinx, holding pisa.. 2,350 photos, 11,419 members
- MyGardenSchool 15,213 photos, 1,006 members
- Photo Times 33,458 photos, 3,013 members
- Trees in Silos 212 photos, 95 members
- The Photo Argus Community Portfolio 59,812 photos, 4,315 members
- Light Stalking 42,402 photos, 2,579 members
- The Art of Quality (P1/ C2) 2,244 photos, 268 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 15,097 photos, 1,363 members
- Smoke & Mirrors - Post 1, Award 2 2,442 photos, 710 members
- Droppers Anonymous 1,259 photos, 74 members
- Ice Photography 12,881 photos, 2,123 members
- Drop Art 1,332 photos, 144 members
- TreeHugger Photo Pool 2,098 photos, 390 members
- School of Digital Photography 491,341 photos, 15,719 members
- Henry's Photo Club 49,992 photos, 2,243 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 19,035 photos, 1,426 members
- London Photographer's Guild (Ontario) 93 photos, 16 members
- Secret Life of Plants 145,464 photos, 21,988 members
- London (Ontario) PhotoWalk 3,295 photos, 180 members
- DIYPhotography 28,236 photos, 12,245 members
- Ultimate Ice 1,264 photos, 44 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 26,697 photos, 3,229 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 42,815 photos, 5,212 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 181,985 photos, 57,791 members
- Amazing Animals and Their Antics 38,598 photos, 4,215 members
- Extreme Sky 3,324 photos, 1,331 members
- A "Quality Only" Club 13,059 photos, 2,152 members
- Mushrooms 70,081 photos, 8,585 members
- Soap Films 955 photos, 352 members
- What's Your Technique? 3,137 photos, 511 members
- Nature Nerds 29,167 photos, 1,504 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 113,507 photos, 12,419 members
- Rondeau Park 1,625 photos, 42 members
NET73 Photography says:
"I don’t normally do testimonials for people I don’t know in person but I decided I should for those few who’s photostreams I follow. I think your work is amazing and I get a lot from them. I have still got a lot to learn but your work inspirers me, gives me ideas of my own and makes me want to do more and try harder myself! For that reason I want to thank you! Keep up the great work!"
6th March, 2010
"Corrie White you are an amazing photographer especially with water drops picture's
I get inspired from your picture's
And i have learned from your setup's a lot
I hope to you the best in your life ...
Feb / 25 / 2010"
25th February, 2010
"Corrie has some amazing water drop pictures in her stream. She enjoys herself experimenting with different set ups and it really shows in her stunning photos. She never fails to leave me admired in front of her last shot. But, more important, she is always there willing to help us all, sharing her techniques and picture's details as well as commenting our work.
A truly kind flickr friend :-)
14th October, 2009
"Corrie has obviously mastered water drop photography!! It's easy to enjoy her art and she is very helpful when asked about the techniques she uses. Furthermore her creativeness not only shows in her work but also in the titles she gives her photos, her work simply comes to life :) A pleasure for her to be a contact."
20th September, 2009
2k Photography says:
"Corrie is one of the few photographers that I really admire on flickr... All of her photos are inspiring and so are the constructive comments and suggesions that she frequently drops in. I epecially like how good she is at capturing high speed photographs that I can only dream of. :) You need to check out all those creative shots of drops in her photostream.
The best in life for you. Happy clicking.
29th April, 2009
"I'm Eudald Alabau a catalan sculptor that works at the Pyrenyan area near Barcelona. Many thanks for your kindly comments about my experiences. This winter i have work hard with ice. I'm also fascinated for your beatiful photos about nature, animals, and frozen rivers. Thank you very much for catching beauty.Greetings, Eudald"
17th March, 2009
- Corrie White
- July 2007
- London, Ontario, Canada
- I am:
- corriewhit [at] gmail.com