My website: www.LiquidDropArt.com
Lots more water drops at My Facebook Page
My Ebook in pdf format - The Ultimate Guide to Water Drop Photography
The Art of Splash on YouTube.
Liquid Flow video on YouTube.
It’s been said that there’s really nothing new to photograph - that it’s all been done before. And certainly when you view some of images on the social media sites, it’s easy to believe that’s true. In today’s world just about everyone has access to a camera, whether a cell phone camera, a point and shoot, or a more advanced camera. Not surprisingly there are a plethora of apps and plug-ins devoted to making all these images more compelling by rendering them with various canned artistic looks. But often the final images are really not all that unique.
However there are still some outstanding and innovative photographers who continue to forge into new territory and create images that stand out from the masses. Corrie White is one such photographer. In only a few short years, her initial basic curiosity about water droplet photography has become her passion. After she mastered the basics, she began experimenting with lights, materials, timing, and methods. In so doing she has pioneered techniques such as the three droplet splash and having multiple droplets in a single image by using multiple exposures. Corrie has advanced water droplet photography into an art form that results in images that are revered worldwide!
Corrie began with only the most modest of tools - medicine droppers, containers, a camera, and as she says, a good sense of timing. She now uses more sophisticated equipment, including a Mumford Time Machine, that enables her to create even more unusual shapes and forms within the water droplets. Corrie is not satisfied to merely replicate what others have done. Rather she is driven to innovate and create the extraordinary.
Some photographers in Corrie’s position are reluctant to share their trade secrets, but Corrie openly shares everything she has learned in her e-book, “The Ultimate Guide To Water Droplet Photography.” For those wanting to learn how she creates her magic, the ebook guide is invaluable. Seeing a single one of her water splashes is nice, but the fact is, they’re addicting. One is never enough - you feel like you must see more and more. Each splash is unique and the resulting water images are unparalleled.
- Ellen Anon - www.ellenanon.com/
For a truly great experience go to my Photostream , click on the 3rd icon from the right on the right side of the page to take you to an amazing slideshow.
Thank you for visiting and hope you enjoy the show.
Photos of *Corrie* (6)
- SETES DEL MUNDO 4,228 photos, 354 members
- Ontario Mushrooms 429 photos, 63 members
- MJKZZ WDK User Group 321 photos, 81 members
- 121clicks 12,192 photos, 4,816 members
- Favorites... 667 photos, 72 members
- Photography Week 29,008 photos, 1,055 members
- PhotoTrigger and SplashArt User Group 2,285 photos, 358 members
- MACRO-EMOTIONS One post a day. Comment before post!! 9,439 photos, 658 members
- ♡ ☆ Shaped Bokeh 1,798 photos, 1,465 members
- GOTAS :: DROPS - new rules, new codes! 11,826 photos, 1,819 members
- Nature's Garden (Please no images of People - P1:C3) 72,470 photos, 7,065 members
- Photographic World ( Post 1/ Comm 2 ) Sweeper on 77,064 photos, 2,434 members
- A Fondness for Fungi 11,759 photos, 361 members
- Mushroom Project 33,193 photos, 3,533 members
- Mushrooms and Fungi 37,174 photos, 2,997 members
- bokeh 195,202 photos, 41,292 members
- fungi 67,427 photos, 7,155 members
- Forced perspective: catching sun, kissing sphinx, holding pisa.. 2,350 photos, 11,446 members
- MyGardenSchool 15,234 photos, 1,006 members
- Photo Times 33,439 photos, 3,013 members
- Trees in Silos 212 photos, 94 members
- The Photo Argus Community Portfolio 59,936 photos, 4,315 members
- Light Stalking 42,491 photos, 2,582 members
- The Art of Quality (P1/ C2) 2,244 photos, 269 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 15,148 photos, 1,363 members
- Smoke & Mirrors - Post 1, Award 2 2,444 photos, 711 members
- Droppers Anonymous 1,266 photos, 74 members
- Ice Photography 12,908 photos, 2,127 members
- Drop Art 1,354 photos, 144 members
- TreeHugger Photo Pool 2,102 photos, 390 members
- School of Digital Photography 493,134 photos, 15,729 members
- Henry's Photo Club 50,058 photos, 2,243 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 19,078 photos, 1,430 members
- London Photographer's Guild (Ontario) 93 photos, 16 members
- Secret Life of Plants 145,852 photos, 22,067 members
- London (Ontario) PhotoWalk 3,296 photos, 180 members
- DIYPhotography 28,290 photos, 12,247 members
- Ultimate Ice 1,262 photos, 44 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 26,703 photos, 3,230 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 42,810 photos, 5,209 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 182,006 photos, 57,792 members
- Amazing Animals and Their Antics 38,592 photos, 4,215 members
- Extreme Sky 3,334 photos, 1,330 members
- A "Quality Only" Club 13,080 photos, 2,154 members
- Mushrooms 70,110 photos, 8,585 members
- Soap Films 958 photos, 353 members
- What's Your Technique? 3,143 photos, 510 members
- Nature Nerds 29,286 photos, 1,505 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 113,626 photos, 12,433 members
- Rondeau Park 1,625 photos, 42 members
NET73 Photography says:
"I don’t normally do testimonials for people I don’t know in person but I decided I should for those few who’s photostreams I follow. I think your work is amazing and I get a lot from them. I have still got a lot to learn but your work inspirers me, gives me ideas of my own and makes me want to do more and try harder myself! For that reason I want to thank you! Keep up the great work!"
6th March, 2010
"Corrie White you are an amazing photographer especially with water drops picture's
I get inspired from your picture's
And i have learned from your setup's a lot
I hope to you the best in your life ...
Feb / 25 / 2010"
25th February, 2010
"Corrie has some amazing water drop pictures in her stream. She enjoys herself experimenting with different set ups and it really shows in her stunning photos. She never fails to leave me admired in front of her last shot. But, more important, she is always there willing to help us all, sharing her techniques and picture's details as well as commenting our work.
A truly kind flickr friend :-)
14th October, 2009
"Corrie has obviously mastered water drop photography!! It's easy to enjoy her art and she is very helpful when asked about the techniques she uses. Furthermore her creativeness not only shows in her work but also in the titles she gives her photos, her work simply comes to life :) A pleasure for her to be a contact."
20th September, 2009
2k Photography says:
"Corrie is one of the few photographers that I really admire on flickr... All of her photos are inspiring and so are the constructive comments and suggesions that she frequently drops in. I epecially like how good she is at capturing high speed photographs that I can only dream of. :) You need to check out all those creative shots of drops in her photostream.
The best in life for you. Happy clicking.
29th April, 2009
"I'm Eudald Alabau a catalan sculptor that works at the Pyrenyan area near Barcelona. Many thanks for your kindly comments about my experiences. This winter i have work hard with ice. I'm also fascinated for your beatiful photos about nature, animals, and frozen rivers. Thank you very much for catching beauty.Greetings, Eudald"
17th March, 2009
- Corrie White
- July 2007
- London, Ontario, Canada
- I am:
- corriewhit [at] gmail.com