Senior Product Manager, Web
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in a product management role. This role will combine driving Flickr product vision, product development, the user experience to continually build an awesome flickr.com experience.
The ideal candidate will be someone who deeply understands and is excited about the possibilities of great consumer experiences. You are a well-rounded leader with superb communication skills, excellent technical skills, and ability to lead cross-functional stakeholders to come up with innovations solutions. You are a self-starter with a strong ability to drive alignment and manage projects. You enjoy collaborating with external partners to build products that will increase Flickr brand awareness, user adoption and growth. You are comfortable working in a constantly changing environment, with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks to keep pace with a fast and innovative market.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Build a mobile strategy and product requirements for Flickr features focused on the core photo sharing experience on desktop and mobile.
- Partner with user experience team on projects to improve site-wide usability and discoverability.
- Drive product development and project manage the product implementation.
- Quantitatively analyze results to drive product direction & strategy.
Some key attributes of successful candidates will be:
- Have a deep understanding of usability and experience in building consumer mobile applications and websites for a broad audience.
- A proven track record in product management and development -- you should be comfortable juggling multiple simultaneous projects at various stages of completion, and know how to motivate and drive a project team to success.
- Strong experience working with web-based communities or social software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong tolerance for office tomfoolery and shenanigans.
- Desire to change the world.
- 5+ years experience in Product Management for web-based and mobile products/services.
- Solid technical/software development background with a BSCS or technical degree required.
- Strong experience in usability, UX design, and/or consumer product marketing.
We smile on those who already have deep experience with Flickr: please include a link to your photostream if you have one. Be prepared to tell us why you want to work at Flickr specifically.