Help / The Help Forum

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 3 hours ago
New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.
Latest: 3 months ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 12 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 18 months ago

Current Discussion

My Group Disappeared
Latest: 7 minutes ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Extremely low views and faves
Latest: 19 minutes ago
Sorting photos in albums - basic
Latest: 48 minutes ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Recent activity - Can we have it back? Please???
Latest: 2 hours ago
No photos in Camera Roll .
Latest: 3 hours ago
[Resolved] Stats Sources Not Showing
Latest: 6 hours ago
private photos in albums
Latest: 7 hours ago
Flickr Support?
Latest: 7 hours ago
[Resolved] 504 Bad Gateway
Latest: 8 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Pictures from account I dont follow in my Feed
Latest: 8 hours ago
Please, help! I'm not receiving any email notification about activity on my account.
Latest: 9 hours ago
Faves
Latest: 9 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

...consistent problems with uploadr...

nolehace says:

...i have rebooted 3 times and still am told in uploadr i have no "Vanda" groups to add my photo to...i have been a member for years of 4 vanda groups...and we pay $$$ for this service?...i made a screenshot but can't add it here?...
Posted at 11:11AM, 31 October 2021 PST ( permalink | reply )

view photos

fs999 says:

Uploading to flickr is the biggest pain...
Posted 4 weeks ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

MabelAmber️***Pluto5339***MysteryGuest says:

nolehace:

.i made a screenshot but can't add it here?...

Upload the screenshot to your stream as a Jpeg, then open the Share menu (curved arrow, below photo to the right), grab the HTML embed code and paste in a comment on here.

view photos

mag3737 says:

I wonder if the problem could be related to how many groups you are a member of (1668). Perhaps the uploader sometimes has problems with that big of a list.

I never add to groups or albums during the "upload" stage, so I don't know what the UI looks like. Are you able to see all the rest of your groups at the time the Vanda ones are missing?

(P.S. Even if this has any relationship to the problem, I'm not saying it's not still wrong. The uploader should be able to deal with this.)

view photos

samsnaps750 says:

A month ago I had success posting photos ok into albums. But now the Uploadr does not work, despite clicking around various boxes and its icons. WHERE DOES THE ICON FOR MY FLICKR LIVE ON MY PHOTOSTREAM PAGE? It used to be so easy with that little cloud icon at the top right I have spent two days trying to resolve this from Settings to every which way! I am VERY disgusted with my PRO account, and do not post often (no Groups either).
Posted 2 weeks ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

samsnaps750 says:

Oh, there is another problem: My profile photo got changed when I was mucking around in Camera Roll trying to find what the heck that is! I could not fix that after many, many attempts with the Help steps.

view photos

MabelAmber️***Pluto5339***MysteryGuest says:

samsnaps750:

WHERE DOES THE ICON FOR MY FLICKR LIVE ON MY PHOTOSTREAM PAGE? It used to be so easy with that little cloud icon at the top right

It's there, top right, to the left of the bell icon.

How far is your browser zoomed in?

Another possibility: are your running add ons like Adblock? Those can interfere with page elements.

samsnaps750:
My profile photo got changed when I was mucking around in Camera Roll trying to find what the heck that is! I could not fix that after many, many attempts with the Help steps.

What happens when you try?

view photos

micklong35 says:

I have just upgraded to Monterey on my IMAC & when I click on a photo it goes & just leaves the info

view photos

Carl Pugh says:

Flickr upload has been awful for years. Doesn't work 50% of the time. I will be moving to a different platform.

view photos

samsnaps750 says:

MabelAmber️***Pluto5339***MysteryGuest:

Getting deeper in frustration. Cannot even find where Settings is to change the profile photo.

And of course, no luck finding the cloud OR bell as was recommended. I have spent way too much time on this. Not running ad ons, and only one group for a music group.

I tried uploadr again, but every one of my Pictures folders going WAY back were checked! I had to go down the whole list and deselect each one. AND the one I want to upload would not do so when checked, as the Uploadr popup menu has NO simple way to do it.

view photos

mag3737 says:

samsnaps750:

Getting deeper in frustration. Cannot even find where Settings is to change the profile photo.

It sounds like you might be using the mobile app, in which case I cannot help.

But if you are talking about the Flickr web site, all of the things that you are looking for -- Settings, Bell, Cloud -- are at the top right corner of every Flickr page.

view photos

samsnaps750 says:

Not using Mobile app, only my laptop. I am going to uninstall the Uploadr and reinstall today and see what happens as those Icons are not on my flickr page (yet).
Posted 8 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

samsnaps750 says:

But JUST opened my flickr Photostream and clicked on STATS to see what happens there. At the RIGHT profile icon (which will be changed next). The drop down menu appeared showing number of items, UPLOAD OUR PHOTOS, plus FlickrMail (3), Settings, Help and Log Out. I will attempt to UPLOAD PHOTOS and see what happens.
Posted 8 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

samsnaps750 says:

After days of searching around to 1) relearn uploadr and how to find it, and 2) changing my Profile photo...today success and lots of note taking to find my way (and back). I do not post often, and because of constant changes in the flickr "improvements", it is difficult for me. Perhaps I can do better in future. I do not dare get rid of my notebook!
Posted 5 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads