Latest: 4 days ago

Current Discussion

Placing images on the map not working
Latest: 3 minutes ago
updating photos gets deleted
Latest: 9 minutes ago
Flickr not generating zip file
Latest: 44 minutes ago
Why won’t my photos delete or remove from my album?
Latest: 49 minutes ago
What is going on Explore now?
Latest: 56 minutes ago
How to upload RAW file formats (.DNG, .NEF)
Latest: 67 minutes ago
cannot log in on ipad 2 and flickr app
Latest: 72 minutes ago
Uploads Timing Out Error - Which part is timing out?
Latest: 2 hours ago
Upload from iOS
Latest: 2 hours ago
Pictures disappeared and are now white or blank
Latest: 3 hours ago
Replacing images
Why is a photo appearing as a blank?
More...

Search the Help Forum

Help cant download to my android phone and loads of missing images

Images by APW says:

Never had an issue downloading my images straight to my phone before but now i cant. Lets me select everything even size but wont appear in my gallery and also lots of missing images just white boxes.
Posted at 3:25PM, 11 April 2019 PDT ( permalink | reply )

view photos

inspiredej says:

I have lots of missing images right now too. White boxes. Nothing loading straight from my camera to Flickr or syncing with my photos from computer.
Posted 1 week ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Midnight-Blue says:

I uploaded a new photo a few hours ago using the android app and it won't show in the app. I thought at first that it didn't upload, but it does show on my laptop. About half my photos are missing in the app and have white space. And when I refresh it is the same photos that are always missing. But if I click on one of the white space images, it then shows up as usual. Except for the newly uploaded one which gives me a solid black image. I can download photos to my phone though, even the new one that won't show.

I will wait and see if things return to normal after a bit. It seems they usually do.

view photos

micael18 says:

Images by APW:

Are you trying to download all 3.340 pictures in one go? Perhaps, this is too much for the phone, and if it isn't connected to your Wifi. And when you could do it before, this could be because of not so many pictures on Flickr.

Try to download 200 pictures. When they are downloaded and OKAY, go to the next 200 pictures and so on, until you have them all.

YES! Takes time, but better, when having a lot of pictures.

Or go to a computer and try from this...

view photos

micael18 says:

Images by APW:

"I have lots of missing images right now too. White boxes. Nothing loading straight from my camera to Flickr or syncing with my photos from computer. "

I don't think, your problem is the same as "Images by APW's" problem. You have problems with UPloading TO Flickr.

"Images by APW" have problems with DOWNloading FROM Flickr.

view photos

barkar-b says:

I have this problem too. Last night I uploaded a picture and I could only see it on my pc. If I log in to my flickr app, it just appears to be a white box. Now, I have uploaded 8 new images and all of them are just white boxes, even on PC.

I think flickr needs to give us some answers about what is happening.
Posted 10 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Images by APW says:

Cheers everyone im glad im not the only one its so annoying but i now have access to all my images. The only issue i have now is that is am still unable to download to my phone which is a total nightmare as i do this all the time normally
Posted 10 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Brian M Hale says:

Same here with pics uploaded last night still not working. Pics today work fine. Guess i'll reupload them tomorrow?
If only they were pics of buses so I might get in explore with them.
Posted 9 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Images by APW says:

Issue is now sorted thanks to Allen at Flickr all my files are now accessible and i can once again download to my phone. The ussue with my phone was an android update which had turned off the download option

view photos

Midnight-Blue says:

I still can't see about half of my photos. (The same photos as before.) I still have to click on the white space for the photo to show. Except that the last photo I uploaded is still not showing at all. Usually the problem has sorted itself out by now, as it has been two days since I first noticed it.

view photos

micael18 says:

Midnight-Blue:

Your latest picture is taken the 11. april 2019.

And only shortly, one white space...

Seen on:
Google Chrome
Windows 7
Denmark
micael18 edited this topic 9 days ago.

view photos

mazokunomiko says:

Images by APW:

What was the solution? I believe I am having the same problem.

view photos

themadbirdlady says:

I cannot download to my phone either and some images are also blank. Now auto uploader will also not work and if I try and correct this in the settings the app freezes in the uploader page and I have to delete the app and reload it.
Posted 8 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

mrvf50 says:

themadbirdlady:

I had the same problem to download to my Iphone yesterday and it was fixed today, I did nothing, but many other unstable issues remain. I just join in December and I wish I didn’t.
Posted 8 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Midnight-Blue says:

Still was having the same problems in the android app even after giving it four days to clear up. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. And voila, problems fixed.
Posted 6 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Khris H. says:

Images by APW:

So do you care the share the resolution to the problem, Ive had this issue for months now. Still unresolved.
Posted 2 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads