Help / The Help Forum

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Flickr login freedom is here
Latest: 18 minutes ago
[Official Thread] (Updated 2019.03.20) Temporary Video Downtime
Latest: 68 minutes ago
[Official Thread] Update on Creative Commons licenses and “In Memoriam” accounts
Latest: 3 hours ago
[Official Thread] Timeline extension for free Flickr accounts over 1,000 photos + videos
Latest: 11 hours ago
Hi SmugMug, my wish list for Flickr
Latest: 35 hours ago
[Official Thread] Ongoing improvements & updates to Free & Pro plans
Latest: 36 hours ago
[Official Thread] Updates on speed & stability so far
Latest: 2 days ago

Current Discussion

How many photos do I really have here?
Latest: 27 minutes ago
y
Latest: 2 hours ago
Rescuing pictures
Latest: 3 hours ago
[ FLICKR STAFF PLEASE HELP! ] A Photo sharing web site have my works for free download which I never gave permission
Latest: 5 hours ago
Flickr Uploader
Latest: 5 hours ago
Buddy Icon How to find or create
Latest: 7 hours ago
How long does requested Staff review take?
Latest: 9 hours ago
Password
Latest: 9 hours ago
Flickr discussion groups not working
uploaded a video but it is appearing as just a picture
Very slow!?
Latest: 12 hours ago
Problem with geolocation in a group
Latest: 12 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

pages not loading

Mandy Lace says:

When I open a group site or looking at people you follow , all pics are crammed together
Posted at 9:12PM, 23 February 2019 PDT ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Mandy Lace says:

When I open group site or looking at people you follow , all pics are crammed together. please help with this issuse
Posted 4 weeks ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Nionyn_ says:

Please look through recent threads before starting yet another on exactly the same problems.

Also, see the Hot Topics (sticky threads) at the top of the main Help Forum page, in particular this very new one regarding the current stability problems and how they are tied to the server changes currently being implemented:
www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157707090281734/
Posted 4 weeks ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Ellie May. says:

I have the same problem and its been going on for about 3 weeks now, not a good sign that anything is being done to correct this.

As for not starting new threads, I can never find what help I need/relevant threads when visiting the Help Forum. Life is too short to be searching through millions of posts to find the one that relates to yet another needless problem.
Posted 3 weeks ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

goremirebob says:

I'm the same. Annoying. Tried all the usual things - refereshing, relaunching etc. Dont see anything in recent threads?

view photos

HereIsTom says:

Same here, Flickr very slow, pages and images not showing!

view photos

goremirebob says:

Its just on 'People I follow' the rest is fine, so is definitely a Flickr problem.

view photos

guidowerner says:

goremirebob:

Read this:

www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157689859270263/page2/#...

The problem should be solved. But there might still a corrupted CSS-file cached somewhere. If it still doesn't work for You try hitting ctrl + shift + R or ctrl + F5.

view photos

Ellie May. says:

5 days since my last post and this is still happening, and yes, I've cleared my cache etc several times in fact!

view photos

srowell36 says:

Cant open my photos up nothing moving at all what are we paying all this money for?

view photos

rkwallen says:

I've had this problem on people I follow for several day. ctrl + shift + R worked for me thanks to guidowerner

view photos

cambridgespirit says:

I've been getting a few glitches with pages not loading fully recently though not too often because I've got an extension added to my browser that seems to have disabled cache loading for the most part and the pages still hang on loading sometimes or glitch out and fail to load all of the way.
Posted 2 weeks ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Ellie May. says:

It's still happening, obviously nothing is being done to sort this problem out.

view photos

Ellie May. says:

Still happening ...

view photos

davep901 says:

Just logged on to find the same crap again. Images not loading on main page, photostream not loading, can't upload etc. etc..
Was once the best website of it's kind now totally sucks.

view photos

Roy Mildor / Creator says:

the performance of flickr is miserable since a time now. no matter what i do all takes too long time. if i want add pic to a group, if i want just open a photo, if i click on the activity button, all i see much time are the rolling balls.

I PAID for flickr but it all went much much more crappy. and there are still issues with 10 min video uploads ?

ahhh well i should ask for a partly refund of my fee i paid, this really annoy me.

view photos

Johnathan V says:

I am so glad I refuse to pay to support this site. Ever since SmugMug bought it, performance of this site has been horrible.

Many time today I've had to reload pages to view them or to post comments. I tried post a reply to this thread and it just kept saying Yahoo! will be right back and it wouldn't load or post or anything and I had to open a new page.

this is one of the worse performing sites I visit on a daily basis. I can't believe people are paying for this

view photos

spuddie7 says:

Bad here too. France Window 7 Opera and or Vivaldi both up to date versions.

view photos

Ellie May. says:

Still happening ....

view photos

kiwirat says:

Roy Mildor / Creator:

I PAID for flickr but it all went much much more crappy. and there are still issues with 10 min video uploads ?

There was an update to this yesterday....

www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157707238843224/

view photos

Ellie May. says:

Group pool pages are still showing all photos crammed together, clearly any updates have not solved this problem ... or is no-one bothering to sort this issue out.

view photos

kiwirat says:

Ellie May.:

Have you tried other trouble shooting steps, another browser, turning off extensions or add ons in the browser, turning off anti virus stuff, etc....

view photos

iamn8o says:

Mandy Lace:

Me too, pages are very very slow, Flickr is essentially useless right now. What did they do to the servers? They messed everything up.
Posted 10 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

MabelAmber️®***Pluto5339*** incognito says:

Staff is working on a fix, see the main thread about this issue:

www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157705953641531/

view photos

iamn8o says:

Johnathan V:

agreed! ever since SmugMug purchased Flickr...things went down the toilet. I don't think they even care about Flickr...and are only focusing on their own SmugMug platform. You should try Canon Irista for photo and video upload and storage. They dont have an active community, but they give you free 15GB, and the pro accounts have decent prices. They also have a great app for iOS and Android that syncs well.

view photos

Ellie May. says:

It will be 5 years next month that I gave up on flickr, I removed all my photos and have only remained to administer my groups.

Group pool pages have been loading properly so far today.
Posted 9 days ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

kathy koch says:

I'm seeing the Panda more often than not on Flickr lately. What's going on? We now pay more money for a yearly Pro account with worse service than previously.

When will this issue be fixed?

Almost 50% of the time I try to access either photos, my favorites or galleries, I'm seeing the FREAKIN' PANDA ! !

Half the galleries I've created are not displaying the photos even when I can see that there are a specific of photos in the galleries.

When is this slow response time going to be fixed? This is *NOT* what we are paying for.

view photos

Burmarrad (Mark) Camenzuli Thank you for the 17.3 says:

Nionyn_:

people ask and ask the same thing because they are getting fed up with what flicker is doing everything has either gone slow of crashes on me, are they going to refund some of the money back to us

view photos

Burmarrad (Mark) Camenzuli Thank you for the 17.1:

are they going to refund some of the money back to us

If they will do that I shall eat my shoe, I promise.

view photos

MabelAmber️®***Pluto5339*** incognito:

i am paying money and not getting what i paid for, in the States they would take you to court for that

view photos

Maxie Daviau says:

I cannot see pics properly under People tab they are all jumbled up? was working fine earlier .....Im uk

view photos

have Flickr stuff gone home now because I think it is working again, till tomorrow when they turn on their computers and start messing around again with Flickr and we start this thing all over again

view photos

Burmarrad (Mark) Camenzuli Thank you for the 17.1:

i am paying money and not getting what i paid for, in the States they would take you to court for that

However, when you signed up you agreed to the TOS, which include that Flickr can make changes to the site and that no refunds are given.

You acknowledge that the Flickr Pro Services may be interrupted from time to time, with or without notice, for maintenance, upgrades, system updates or in the event of equipment failure or for any other foreseeable or non-foreseeable cause.

SMUGMUG WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, DISCONTINUANCE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE FLICKR PRO SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY MEDIA OR MATERIALS ON THE SERVICES.

MabelAmber️®***Pluto5339*** incognito edited this topic 9 days ago.

view photos

I spoke too soon it is still F%^&£D UP

view photos

Error
An error has occurred replacing the image. Please try again, TRYED IT A FEW TIMES

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads