Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

Flickr grandfathered Pro subscriptions
Latest: 7 hours ago
Hi SmugMug, my wish list for Flickr
Latest: 18 hours ago

Current Discussion

"Flickr Pro account – payment problem"
Sort these problems out please.
Stats Displaying Only One Page
After sharing a link people cannot download pictures to mobile devices.
Latest: 8 hours ago
Reinstalled Windows, no adult content shown for me anymore (Safe Search Filters)
Latest: 14 hours ago
Come clean with cost of Pro Renewal for August 2018
Latest: 14 hours ago
Apple Photo doesn't connect to Flickr, I'm ready to move on.
Latest: 15 hours ago
Favourite groups
Latest: 16 hours ago
Using Flickr photos on Wordpress sites
Latest: 27 hours ago
Max File Size or Image Size limitation?
Latest: 32 hours ago
Amount for Pro Subscription deducted but account still shows free
Latest: 35 hours ago
Recent Activity
Latest: 2 days ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

[resolved] Upload failures

Flickr Staff

Matthew Almon Roth PRO says:

Hi all,
We’re sorry for the upload issues you’ve encountered this weekend. The sources of the issues are varied, but they have to do with a massive increase in uploads with the new Mac and Windows Uploadrs and Auto-upload in the mobile apps. We’ve seen consecutive days of new upload records for Flickr, smashing previous maximum upload days, and we’ve been working around the clock to make sure our infrastructure keeps up with demand. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused many of you and we hope to have all issues resolved as soon as possible.

Matthew Roth
Flickr Community team
Posted at 10:11AM, 11 May 2015 PDT ( permalink )
Matthew Almon Roth (staff) edited this topic 39 months ago.

← prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(1 to 100 of 626 replies in [resolved] Upload failures)
view photos

Derek@Charnwood says:

Maybe if people turn off the auto-upload that will help in the mobile app. I don't use it anyway.
Posted 40 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

thomas lieser (thomas-lieser.smugmug.com) says:

to quote a song by The Smiths: How soon is now?

any chance to get a normal upload through.

I don't want to think about all those snapshots blocking the site for nothing...

view photos

Leticia Tootington PRO says:

I'm getting upload errors today, for last three hours, from my computer.

view photos

superstarfighter says:

already thought something was wrong with my internet connection...

view photos

Harry -[ The Travel ]- Marmot PRO says:

Hi Matt,
Things are still not OK here in Amsterdam-North.
Harry.

view photos

oranges and apples PRO says:

Maybe you shouldn't be so overzealously (to me, extremely annoyingly) encouraging people to turn auto-upload on if it's going to collapse your site. Stop offering if you can't fix it any other way

I can't even upload photos one at a time. a photo site to which you can't upload photos is not going to stay in business much longer!

view photos

dimsant says:

When will you solve the problem?

view photos

Crewcastrian PRO says:

Well, at least we've got some sort of feedback from Flickr - albeit after a totally unacceptable delay. It also begs the question - did no-one anticipate the strain multi-loading would place on the system? One can only hope that Flickr will learn some pretty basic lessons from this whole fiasco and think much more carefully about any future developments.

view photos

Karen Riddle PRO says:

Should us normal folk that just want to upload a few photos (49 here today) just wait a few days and come back when it's less busy? My phone and iPad have auto-upload turned off and I really DON'T want all the photos on my computer to be on Flickr - I like to look at a reasonably neat Photostream! I have over 42,000 photos on my computer. Having them in one place is enough for me - just like my favourite and best on Flickr!

So... do I give up trying for a few days? Managed to get 4 photos on today - but that's taken me all day. I can cope with a delay, I'd just like a little more information. Thank you.

view photos

neilalderney123 says:

So when is "As soon as possible"?
You know that it took me all of about 1 minute to realise that your uploadr had shot you in the foot, so why was it not considered before the release?
once it started , why was the release not stopped (i.e. the downloads of the new uploadr stopped) until more capacity could be rolled in?

Your incident team has a lot of questions to answer...

view photos

discreet start says:

This is insane. I'm a paying member and I keep getting timed out. I've spent hours trying to upload. Maybe the system should be set so paying members get priority on uploads?

view photos

Phoenix Konstantin PRO says:

You should put priority for people uploading through browser uploader.

For the last 2 days, I can not upload 2 photos(16mb) and I am a paid user.

view photos

susankinidaho PRO says:

I've been having upload issues for two days. Uploads keep timing out.

view photos

Thanassis Fournarakos-7.9 million views PRO says:

What would happen to a restaurant that could not serve food? It would have to close down of course! Dear flickr, please, shape up or ship out! You can not play with your customers anymore, enough is enough...
Thanassis Fournarakos-7.9 million views edited this topic 40 months ago.

view photos

susankinidaho PRO says:

Phoenix Konstantin:

I'm having the same problems as well. I've been a paid customer for several years, too. Hope they get this issue resolved soon.

view photos

susankinidaho PRO says:

frazgo:

I'm having the same issues as well and, I am also a paying customer. Have been for several years. I sure hope this is resolved soon.

view photos

WalrusTexas PRO says:

You claim this is a photo-sharing site, and then implement features that 1) make it a photo-storage site and 2) prevent people like me from loading one photo per day that people will actually look at.

Of al the photos uploaded in "record volumes", what fraction of them will actually ever be seen by anyone, even the owner? Totally pointless.

view photos

faraway.pictures says:

Not working. I feel like the guy in the Piracy is a crime video, waiting at his PC looking at the status bar not getting anywhere.
Like the guy, I think I'll just turn off and go and do something else.

view photos

search instagram phat5toe says:

I went to help page and looked up how to email photos. It gives you your unique email address. I gave it a try and worked straight away no problem. I had spent all afternoon trying to get the uploader to work

view photos

WalrusTexas--Thanks a million!:

absolutely.
it will become a dump site.

I guess photographers like me should fonally start to think of alternatives.

and I have 42000 pics on flickr...

view photos

adameros PRO says:

Matthew Almon Roth:

Can we get an ETA on the resolution?

view photos

heartbreaking quarter says:

To quote another song by The Smiths.."Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" Been trying nearly all day to upload 1 picture but keep getting timed out.
I'll just have to be patient but it's very frustrating !
Regards,
Alan.

view photos

laurencea PRO says:

any news?

my weekend batch started ok, then i lost the whole lot and i'm still unable to upload anything... so glad i pay for this service.

view photos

Garry Corbett PRO says:

Matthew Almon Roth:

Looks like my Flickr days are numbered after many happy years. I use it as a window onto the world to display my work but being unable to upload for two days now has been the most frustrating period in the years I've relied upon Flickr.

I recently renewed my subscription just in time to not get what I'm paying for.

view photos

Europa and JDM PRO says:

The solution is easy. Let's all get in line - worldwide - and take turns uploading pictures. That way there won't be a slowdown!

view photos

natures-pencil says:

onkel_wart (thomas lieser):

"it will become a dump site."

Indeed it will. Cloud backup services and photo-sharing of selected images are unrelated applications.

"I guess photographers like me should finally start to think of alternatives."

I have already jumped ship. This afternoon I signed up with SmugMug. It is easy to use, and much more what I thought Flickr would be (much more what Flickr WAS not so very long ago). It is a bit more expensive, but it is much more professional. And they can sell prints for you, including collecting sales taxes and/or VAT.

"and I have 42000 pics on flickr... "

My sympathy. Fortunately I only have a few over 300.

view photos

tim.goodspeed says:

Can't upload.

The beginning of the end for Flickr then

First Fotopic, now flickr, . . .

view photos

CONTROTONO PRO says:

this is more and more becoming a toy for teenagers.

I'm at the end of the rope now.

looking around for alternative serious photo hosting solution

ciao Flickr

view photos

Xymon PRO says:

Matthew Almon Roth:

It is frustrating that no one works at Flickr over the weekend, or until 10am on Monday mornings. One would think that a professional group of developers, upon releasing a major update, would stick around to make sure they hadn't caused some serious problems, and would try to address them, instead of just vanishing for the weekend.

A more long-term and customer-focused company would have rolled-back the untested changes, apologized, and figured out how to roll out the new features after analyzing what went wrong, at a future date.

view photos

Roger Hayhurst says:

Matthew Almon Roth:

Most companies build layers of security to prevent DoS attacks.

Flickr appears to have written and distributed its own DoS program, announced it to the world and is, for some reason, surprised that its servers have fallen over!

I am obviously not an expert as the professionals within Flickr's IT development department but, maybe next time, they should think before releasing a public tool that brings down their own system.

view photos

John Oram PRO says:

When NPE was rolled out so ineptly, I prepared mentally to sever from Flickr. Instead I persevered only to be confronted in the last few days with ineptitude on a grand scale.

What possessed Flickr to become dumping ground for the digital dross of the modern age?

Even if that is the direction they wish to go, the technology should be able to support the changes before they are implemented.

Now the true customer base of Flickr is being increasingly alienated by the hour and the pleasure of countless people is on hold while the issues are resolved. I don't know what I can say without entering and uncontrolled rant.

view photos

fitzrovialitter PRO says:

Matthew Almon Roth:

... we’ve been working around the clock to make sure our infrastructure keeps up with demand ....

But your infrastructure doesn't keep up with demand. As for "working round the clock"... that's not what we users saw on the forums.

view photos

HungaroFLASH PRO says:

Hope this fix is coming fast within days.

Please also FIX new Flickr uploader to RECOGNIZE videos as well as photos.
Videos are not being recognized this moment.
Its useless and doubles uploaders problems.....
Thanks your effort

view photos

Martin Ystenes - hei.cc PRO says:

"We're sorry that we ruined it all for you, but we earn more money than ever." Apart from that, no information. Is this a way to treat customers?

"If it ain't broken, send it to Flickr."

You continue to ruin your and Yahoo's reputation.

Martin

view photos

AlvecoteWood PRO says:

How about blocking auto upload for a bit and going back to people doing it manually?. It isn't like it is a big deal for people to choose and then upload photos. However you really should have known it is not a good idea to have auto upload as the default. I've got nearly 1tB of photos on my hard drive - I don't want anything like all of them uploaded. A lot of people won't realise that you need to turn this feature off. I don't WANT all my photos on Flickr, only the ones that relate to my work.

Rather than fiddling with your infrastructure, why not just stop auto upload?

view photos

kahmac PRO says:

phat5toe:

This hasn't worked for me - I tried to upload two photos this way over an hour ago - they have not appeared yet.

view photos

smokeanleather says:

I'm sorry but 'working to resolve the issues' isn't good enough, when your customers (who never even asked for instant automatic uploading and all that twaddle) are having to wait to upload single photos. Users who have been here for years don't matter, presumably, as long as Flickr is getting record breaking uploads. I'm afraid the excuses aren't good enough. Users who pay for this site need to upload photos - NOW. They need to be able to upload photos as they could this time last week - easily and without any problems whatsoever. they don't need excuses, they need to be able to upload photos.

view photos

eleni m says:

Tried to upload only One photo for more than two hours now...getting rather sick Flickr :-(

view photos

Xymon:

They are a bunch of skript-kiddies, not "a professional group of developers".

Flickr's Keystone Kops coders - I hesitate to call them "developers" - are only part of the problem. Their managers authorized this abortion of a release to go live over the weekend, then the whole lot of them sodded-off home. You couldn't make it up.

view photos

Quite Adept says:

Like many others all I wanted to do is upload a couple of photos via a browser, and I can't. Please Flickr, do the right thing and disable your Auto-Uploadr for everyone. Then go back and do some analysis on the capabilities and capacity of your infrastructure. Work out some scenarios for periods of heavy load on your systems (like Christmas, New Years Eve, and thousands of people using selfie sticks to film video at the FA Cup final at Wembley, Superbowl, or the Olympics opening ceremony) and do some good solid impact analysis.

view photos

Dsam7 says:

The only way I am currently able to upload, is to use the "old uploader".

view photos

raspy cows says:

Auto Upload ?? Whats that about? where did that come from and why

Was there any sort of notification? If so,I didn't see anything about it

view photos

Worthing Wanderer PRO says:

I just used the old uploader and it finally worked! Might give Flickr a miss for the next few days. Not the first time that the developers have created such a mess

view photos

Karen Riddle PRO says:

I thought Flickr was a place to put your best photos (i.e. the ones you'd have originally put in an album). Not somewhere to just dump all your photos. All my devices are switched off from automatic load. I really just want to upload a few good (in my opinion!) photos every now and again. It should be painless. As said, I can cope with a delay, but I can't cope with not knowing any details or when it might be resolved. Please communicate, here, on Twitter, on FB, on the front page of Flickr when we open it (ideally in big letters so it's the first thing read). If people know what's happening they don't panic.

view photos

jbillings13 PRO says:

Obviously there is some ongoing problem which makes it impossible to upload. I cannot even upload a single picture. Being a paying member this means I am not receiving the service that I have paid for. I will be demanding an immediate refund as every paying member should be doing.

view photos

s_miah says:

I hope this is fixed soon! The Uploadr app refuses to upload photos that i previously uploaded to Flickr at any point, even though i've since deleted those photos and now wish to re-upload them! Y'all aren't doing a very good job of communicating with users that report bugs !

view photos

Matthew Almon Roth:

There are no "upload issues" - what a mealy-mouthed term. We cannot upload our photos to a photo-sharing site and that is a consideration wholly failed.

view photos

EJ Bergin PRO says:

It seems poor planning to not make allowances for extra traffic when launching new features. I have not been able to upload anything for the last few days. Very frustrating, especially as my Pro account has just renewed so I am paying to be able to do nothing.

view photos

goodspeed PRO says:

This is completely unacceptable. Now I cannot even upload without getting failure. Please fix this immediately. People do not need Auto-uploading features.

view photos

Matthew Almon Roth:

Would you be so kind to rename the thread UPLOAD IMPOSSIBLE?

This is a bad joke.

And I could and did live with a lot of changes through my nine years on flickr.
But this is not a change, this is a break down.... for nothing.

view photos

Matthew Almon Roth:

The sources of the issues are varied, but they have to do with a massive increase in uploads with the new Mac and Windows Uploadrs and Auto-upload in the mobile apps.

No. There's only one source of "the issues": Flickr's incompetent development and deployment chain.

view photos

mike.t photography says:

I'm also 98% done with Flickr after this. I only upload my best photos here, if Flickr is going to become a storage site/marketing site then I'm off!

view photos

The Pink Pelican says:

Dear Flickr people.

You've messed up good and proper. Your reputation is in tatters. Word will spread.

This is no way to run a business.

Somebody should be sacked.

view photos

Stephanie Wolff PRO says:

Matthew Almon Roth:

I thought I was going insane! I have wasted so much of my week because of this uploading problem. Have serious deadlines that are now in jeopardy because of this. The fact that I pay for this poor service is something I will have to review...

view photos

Phoenix Konstantin PRO says:

HungaroFLASH:

now it is just for photos, but after it start recognizing videos the whole flickr will go down ;)

view photos

fxdx PRO says:

I have tried several times to upload a single picture since 24 hours now; no chance at all, even not with the old uploader. I really hope you will fix this issue very soon.

view photos

Jeffrey Su says:

NO AUTO-UPLOADING FEATURES! People who takes Images seriously(Most of us on Flickr) will learn and knows the importance of Editing + Selecting shots! Like Always! Quality not Quantity !! Come on guys! U poeple from flickr should know better!

view photos

from_theShadows says:

I don't care about the auto-upload or whatever is causing the problem. All I care is that I want to upload 1, just 1 picture and it won't let me do it. Fix the damn problem already. This has been an all day issue.

view photos

Seven_Wishes PRO says:

anyone else notice that all of these problems began after introducing the free 1TB limit and withdrawing futher purchasing of new pro-accounts.
Its quite disgraceful that those with recurring pro-accounts are being hung out to dry in favour of those with free accounts, if you pay for something you expect it to work, instead we get quantity over quality and the advertising revenue that brings ... more thought should be given to those who pay and they should be the last to suffer these continued glitches and system crashes through inept testing.

view photos

osloann PRO says:

from_theShadows:

No, actually, a whole week-end issue.

view photos

osloann PRO says:

Jeffrey Su:

Agree, what is this slurping all my pictures? I can upload my own photos, thank you, flickr.

view photos

Fresh Perspective with a Twist PRO says:

Why hasn't Flickr sent out an automatic notice to all users so we don't have to waste our time researching this issue. And, an update as to when the problem will be resolved would be a kind gesture so that users don't have to keep trying, thus wasting our time and needlessly taxing the system.

view photos

ArtyFx . says:

500px is looking better all the time now ...............
Flickr has become a sick Joke .
Who wants to use a photo site that does not support uploading Photos !

view photos

Salva Colomina says:

I've got the same problem... I'll try it again tomorrow.
Flickr should have reported a notice so we don't have to be worried about some problems like this.

view photos

Matthew Almon Roth:

We’ve seen consecutive days of new upload records for Flickr
You get paid for dealing with it... or not, as in this case. Enjoy your salary.

view photos

Seven_Wishes PRO says:

Do the Twist!:

it would probably crash whatever server they use to send the email

view photos

ArtGordon1 PRO says:

I have to say that it seems sheer lunacy to me to allow auto-upload given the number of devices there are out there. It used to be that this site was about uploading selective photo's that you thought people wanted to see. If people are just going to dump every damned photo they take because their phone or other device is set to auto-upload then the quality is going to go down hill for sure. Is Flickr now simply a repository for EVERY photo simply because auto-upload is on? No wonder it's under pressure.

view photos

Tony P Iwane PRO says:

Wow, this is idiotic and unfair to those of us who are paying customers. Time to look for an alternative. Auto upload is utterly insane.

view photos

stevewilliams7 PRO says:

ArtGordon1:

Completely agree. Utter madness. Flickr seems to be adopting more of a Facebook mentality every day.

view photos

EJ Bergin:

You should be a project manager at Flickr as you clearly have more of a clue than they do.

view photos

Frank Busch PRO says:

Basically, although we are paying for a service, we are the vicitims of Flickr's strategy experiments. It is getting increasingly unpleasant on Flickr.

view photos

mogodonman says:

Yet another example of Flickr just sticking two fingers up at customers. Are we seriously expected to believe that they introduced an auto-upload service without anyone anticipating there might be a spike in upload traffic? As it is, I have been trying to upload a dozen pictures for a day. Every time I get a connection failure message, And I am paying for this rubbish.

Give us an indication of when it will be fixed, not glib platitudes. "Hope to have issues resolved as soon as possible" means nothing. Tomorrow? Next week?

view photos

Ma®tini says:

upload?

like %€# you will!

view photos

Panoramix999 PRO says:

me 2 for 2 days now i cant upload anything from holland

a paying member since 2009 .. are we now getting a million selfies from iphones .. instead of ...

view photos

stevewilliams7 PRO says:

fitzrovialitter:
'No. There's only one source of "the issues": Flickr's incompetent development and deployment chain. '

Hear hear. Flickr seem to be evolving incompetencve and sheer bloody arrogance into an Art form.

I would also add that the entire system seems to be very sluggish, Even changing pages seems to take an age since the latest 'upgrades'.

view photos

asphotography46 says:

I'm experiencing repeated file upload problems. This has occured today and over the weekend. I keep getting the timed out message.

This is really annoying and I hope Flickr can resolve it soon.

view photos

smokeanleather says:

paying members should get preference rather than allowing part-timers with 1000 phone pics to upload their stuff first. It's abysmal and insulting to those who take proper photographs. Sort it. Three days is long enough.

view photos

t.schwarz PRO says:

I've been with flickr for ten years now and I am seriously pissed off by the way this appears to be handled. If the story about the weekend roll-out with technicians at home is the case, someone deserves a price for unprofessionalism. A rollout like this is a disaster for a cloud service. Only progress since last night? The new uploadr can now login and authenticate with the API. Uploads on both the web and the new uploadr? None. Communication about the issue and what's being done about it? Hardly any.

Not good, not good at all.

view photos

Ben Foot 74 says:

I'm trying to upload from Lightroom 5, but Lightroom keeps telling me that it can't connect. Probably down to the same issues.
Not very useful and although the 'new look' is also part of the reason, I'd rather of kept the old look and been able to upload.

I agree wholeheartedly........... GET IT SORTED!!!

view photos

PenneyBR also known as Brian PRO says:

Have to agree that I find that having recently renewed my paid for membership that I find this appalling

view photos

Stewie1980 PRO says:

Those upload records are probably also crap records with al those cellphone "photographers"... >:(

view photos

ArtGordon1 PRO says:

John Oram:

Totally agree.

view photos

asphotography46 says:

If anyone at Flickr is reading: the problem is that the pink progress bar hangs at about three quarters to completion.

This really needs to be resolved for paying and non-paying users. I'm a non paying user but I put a lot of work into my photos and maintaining my photostream.

If I were a paying member I would be absolutely ballistic by now.

view photos

squacco says:

I don't really upload stuff any more so this doesn't affect me at all.

view photos

Ma®tini says:

if it can't handle the uploads now, consider the backlog created by people who can't upload in the meantime

fwoooo-weeee

view photos

decembre says:

I don't upload nothing now.

So i don't care of that.
But i care a lot about Flickr became slower than before we can use this defunct " Old Design " interface...

With less functionality and useful infos.

Maybe i think there is due at the" all for mobile" axis interface :
They break all the old community (Poor PC user!)...

Slow all is Slow now.
The photo page is an "good example" ..

view photos

ArtGordon1 PRO says:

stevewilliams7:

Cheers. Looks like if things don't improve then we'll all be looking for a new place. Bloody sad.

view photos

Lost Star PRO says:

No luck uploading with either the new or old uploader here. Nightmare.

view photos

'If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.' PRO says:

at least 45 minutes to upload one image...ended up using 'old uploader', maybe I should count myself lucky to have succeeded...it seems many of you have failed altogether, comments I'd left under one of my contacts images have disappeared, inappropriate tags being added to my work....It's a joke...and not a funny one...and I'm paying for all this crap...get it sorted!
'If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.' edited this topic 40 months ago.

view photos

hudson_swan says:

This uploading issue is really annoying.
What use is a photo sharing site if no one can upload any photographs?
I'm sorry Flickr but if this issue is not fixed quickly then I think you will see people exiting in droves...
Come on... sort it out!!

view photos

detroitstylz says:

flickr continues its pathetic downfall into a worthless POS

view photos

natures-pencil says:

Seven_Wishes:

"anyone else notice that all of these problems began after introducing the free 1TB limit and withdrawing further purchasing of new pro-accounts. Its quite disgraceful that those with recurring pro-accounts are being hung out to dry in favour of those with free accounts, if you pay for something you expect it to work, instead we get quantity over quality and the advertising revenue that brings ... more thought should be given to those who pay and they should be the last to suffer these continued glitches and system crashes through inept testing. "

I have a free account with 1Tb. A few months ago I wanted to "upgrade" to a professional account, but it seems that is no longer possible, so please do not go blaming people like me for this problem. It is not only paying users that have been hung out to dry. Everyone that is serious about their photography and selective about what they show has been screwed.

Without fair warning and without debate Flickr has completely changed the focus of the site. The idea of auto-uploading all the photos on a machine is absurd UNLESS you intend to become a cloud storage service rather than a photo-sharing platform.. The fact that no-one in management realised this very early on and called a halt to it, that it was allowed to go this far, and that it was deployed in such a badly thought-through and unprofessional manner has destroyed any confidence in the future of Flickr as a place for good photographers to share their work ... even if the present problem does eventually get resolved.

There are only two options here. Flickr's management is either incompetent or devious (possibly both). Either way I am not putting any more of my photos in their "care"

Fortunately I only began using it seriously a couple of months ago and have only 300 photos uploaded. Today I was planning on uploading a further 150. In a perverse way it is fortunate that I have been prevented from doing so.

I feel very sorry for long-term users with thousands of photographs on Flickr.

The question for Flickr now is can it survive this disaster? If the people with good photos withdraw who is going to be drawn to adverts by the less attractive stuff that is left or by crud that has been slurped from thousands of devices world-wide

view photos

stevewilliams7 PRO says:

asphotography46:If anyone at Flickr is reading: the problem is that the pink progress bar hangs at about three quarters to completion.

Yes, that's exactly what I am getting. CAn't even get the old uploader to work.

view photos

elloello8 says:

Matthew Almon Roth:

hello same in australia

view photos

Russell Bloor PRO says:

Upload is disastrous after the latest "improvements" Just managed to upload one of six pictures after 20 mins or so of trying. As a paying customer this is a prettypoor show guys.. Don't you test these things?!

view photos

ArtGordon1 PRO says:

ktr-photo:

You make some very good points and maybe it really is time that those that take their photo's seriously vote with their feet. Flickr do not seem to listen to their users so maybe losing them is what they deserve for such an ill-conceived roll-out.

view photos

ExeDave PRO says:

Been trying to upload just one photo all day as normal with the 'old uploader' and still unable to 12 hrs later!

view photos

Oleh Khavroniuk (Khavronyuk) PRO says:

Russell Bloor:

Test?! There is no need to pay for testers, just users will test for free... awful Flickr, awful!!!

view photos

Ma®tini says:

BUT HEY; there's a SALE on CREATE!

view photos

StreetDreamer83 PRO says:

I just signed up for a Pro account yesterday and feel completely ripped off. Haven't been able to upload a single photo in the past two days.

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

← prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(1 to 100 of 626 replies in [resolved] Upload failures)
Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads