Help / The Help Forum

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

Hot Topics

Flickr grandfathered Pro subscriptions
Latest: 15 hours ago
[Official Thread] All new Flickr galleries
Latest: 2 days ago
Hi SmugMug, my wish list for Flickr
Latest: 2 days ago

Current Discussion

93 photos of a yellow bus in explore today
Latest: 21 minutes ago
Recent Photos have problem
Latest: 74 minutes ago
Stats - is it playing up for anyone else?
Latest: 77 minutes ago
Where has Explore gone
Latest: 2 hours ago
My videos on my Flickr Page play slowly- freeze & audio keeps going
Latest: 2 hours ago
Embedding photos from albums on web site
Latest: 3 hours ago
Copying a usable URL in the app
Latest: 3 hours ago
язык текста
Latest: 5 hours ago
Is Flickr loading really slow for anyone else?
Latest: 6 hours ago
How can i change my flickr stream address from Karan Bhalla PMO to Karan Bhalla ?
Latest: 8 hours ago
Camera settings not displayed
Latest: 11 hours ago
"Missing" one Fave...
Latest: 12 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

[Thread Closed] New Photo Experience

Flickr Staff

satmum says:

Today our new photo experience, which many of you have been using for the last few months, will be rolled out to all English-language Flickr members. We have incorporated a lot of the feedback you have been sharing with us and we believe that Flickr’s new experience is ready to be the default experience for everyone.

With the photo page redesign we set out to provide you with an incredibly fast photo browsing experience, highlight the photo and the accompanying story, bring you all the functionality in one place, and do it all with beautiful design.

Blazing Fast

One of our big goals for the new experience was to make it a whole lot faster. The new Photo page is 20x faster when going from one photo to the next. Over the next few months we will be bringing similar performance improvements to the rest of Flickr.

Focus on Image & story above the fold

With each photo shared on Flickr, you are telling a story, whether it is an incredible night sky in the Bahamas or the first time your baby smiled. When users see these incredible moments on the new photo page, we want the image to be the focus of the page. We made that happen by displaying the largest possible photo.

We also believe that the information that you share with the photo is just as important and it does not deserve to live below the fold. With the new experience, the meta-data is always visible next to the image. And we always display the full length of your title and description.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

All the functionality you expect on the photo page

Fave and comment on photos:
You can fave photos by clicking on the star and check out who else has fave’d the photos by clicking on the fave count. And you can display related photos, provide insights, talk with other photographers, or respond with an image of your own right in the comments section.

View all the EXIF info on the photo page:
You can see the most important information about the photo right on the screen with beautiful iconography. With one click you can access all the extended EXIF information for the photo right on the page.

View related photos and discover incredible photography:
When you stumble upon a photo you love, you can find similar photos or photographers by looking at the contexts tab on the photopage. We display the sets and groups that the photo belongs to and you can wander down the rabbit hole to find incredible photos from the 7+ Billion collection on Flickr.

Add tags and people right on the photo page:
You can add tags, machine tags and people right on the photo page.

Editing, sharing to other networks and curating your photos on Flickr:
As always you have the ability to rotate, replace, edit and delete photos right on the photo page. You can add your photos to sets and groups. You can invite other users’ photos to groups and galleries. You can also share your photos to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest. And you can also grab an Embed code or HTML img code. Now with the new photo experience, you can also download photos right from the photo page.

Beautiful design

Finally, we wanted to build a beautiful photo page that provides you with an incredibly simple experience for managing your own photos and interacting with others’ photos. We focused on the right information hierarchy, providing a consistent interaction and design language and beautiful iconography.

We hope you enjoy the new photo experience as much as we loved building it. We'd like to thank everyone in the community who helped us with making this page better. Through your help, photos in comments, HTML embedding in addition to the new Web Embeds, and many other features become reality. As always we are listening to you and we encourage you to give us your feedback.

[EDIT: Thread closed April 3, 2014.]
Posted at 10:47AM, 25 March 2014 PDT ( permalink )
Matthew Almon Roth (staff) edited this topic 55 months ago.

← prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
(1 to 100 of 3,308 replies in [Thread Closed] New Photo Experience)
view photos

kmacgray PRO says:

*sigh*

I knew it would come eventually. Thanks for all your work on this, but I'm not a fan.

As always we are listening to you and we encourage you to give us your feedback.

OK. Why is my name the largest bit of typographical information in the sidebar? It seems like the title of the photo should be the most prominent.

There are many other questions, but I am afraid they will fall on deaf ears. :(

We display the albums and groups that the photo belongs to

Don't you mean sets and groups? Flickr doesn't have anything called "albums", right?
Posted 56 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

kmacgray PRO says:

The obvious question for the web design lead who posted here the other day is: Why is this yet another completely different and disparate UI from the rest of the site?

With each design change, the site gets more and more inconsistent.

view photos

Flickr Staff

satmum says:

kmacgray:

Yes, it was meant to be sets.

view photos

Canadax...whY!? says:

I'm not seeing it ......yet.

All of those wonderful things you say it does, it does alright, (I'm still not convinced it's blazing fast) but there are still a few issues that haven't been addressed.

For instance: Safe Search Settings.,and Pixelated Icons, to name but two.

view photos

MabelAmber️®***Pluto5339***Incognito PRO says:

Satish Mummareddy:

As always we are listening to you and we encourage you to give us your feedback.

Will do!

view photos

kmacgray PRO says:

Satish Mummareddy:

Should I still be seeing the opt-out link? Because I do.

view photos

Mendip Wildlife says:

Sorry, I cannot thank you for something I never wanted. I've no doubt a lot of work went into this but it's a real shame you did not take much notice of the feedback other than putting back the missing features. There's nothing more I want to say about it! :(

view photos

ColleenM says:

kmacgray:

It hasn't completely rolled out yet. My alt still has the current page and has never had an opt in button.

This account also still has the current page and an opt in button.

view photos

Scarlet Pimpernel says:

Satish Mummareddy:

We hope you enjoy the new photo experience

I'm just glad that by changing the language I can still see a page that is far more usable just for now.... Onces that goes I won't have a lot of use for Flickr anymore...

Scarlet Pimpernel edited this topic 56 months ago.

view photos

smokeanleather says:

I knew we would be forced into it eventually. Despite hating it. Mainly I hate the side bar - sigh - no need to even mention this as the flick Big Knobs know better than us users of course.

I used to comment a lot on people's photos but now this is definitely less fun.

It's a very very black day.

view photos

edgarandron - Busy! PRO says:

How do I opt out of the new version?

view photos

smokeanleather says:

The mix up between 'albums' and 'sets' is VERY telling - obviously none of the heads of Fickr even use flickr, LOL...which is obvious from what is being done.

view photos

ColleenM says:

edgarandron:

How do I opt out of the new version?

There is no more opt out. The new version is now the only version.

view photos

Hi I'm Kate says:

Thanks for ruining my day with this layout. OCD senses tingling when I see the sidebar of comments. I really liked the comments below the picture. Ugh… can't go back to how it was….

view photos

ColleenM: You do realize, don't you, that Flickr will lose many people.

view photos

Marlis1 PRO says:

Satish Mummareddy:

Thanks.
I am trying to use it- I really am....
Question: how is this going to work eventually?
There is the photo page, the stream will stay I hope, or is that going to be discontinued? Will we have the justified pages? How does one get from the NPE to HF, language setting etc- all the important thingies at the very bottom?
The map link is not working yet, I still have to use the Organizer-that's coming later I presume.

Right now there are so many different views and pages it is hard to get a general feel for the site since you guys rolled it out piecemeal.

view photos

smokeanleather:

The phrase "elite hackers" is probably obsolete, but this new version looks like it was designed by "elite hackers" for other "elite hackers".

view photos

smokeanleather says:

Okay so I will try and give constructive critisism...although I know all this was said about the Beta version previously. Still things arent right as car as I'm concerned.

We can no longer add notes to photos? Not easily anyway - no 'add note' button'. This is stupid - nothing should ever be taken away that was previously available to people.

Also I hate the fact you cant search for another user while looking at someone's photos full size...in the old version you could go straight from a full size photo to someone else's stream - now you have to click to exit, then use the search bar - messy. So many click...which was said before and ignored, seemingly.

Then there's the old complaint about the photos being blown up to fit from top to bottom of the screen - they look squashed and also blurred. I didnt intend my photos to be viewed like this, and would prefer some space around them top and bottom. NOT good that we cant choose the display ourselves.

I also agree about the inconsistency between sections...the streams are wall to wall photos, which I've come to like, over the year...but photos with contacts in them are just small thumbnails surrounded by white. If we browse through photos taken by contacts, then they are wall to wall again like the streams. None of the various parts of the site mesh together - amateurish to say the least! Hurried...not well planned. This still needed more work in my opinion.

Comments squashed up the side of the photo is also something I hate...gives them less importance...and of course is a direct copy of facebook...not an original idea at all.

view photos

Marlis1 PRO says:

ColleenM:

I can still opt in and out, but that might depend on the time zone.

view photos

Alex Annis - Slowly Catching up. PRO says:

Satish Mummareddy:

WOW !!! You say you're listening and yet you are not nothing changes in the new format and now you're forcing us to use it.

view photos

ColleenM says:

edgarandron:

You do realize, don't you, that Flickr will lose many people.

Every time Flickr makes a change many people threaten to leave.

Some of them actually leave.

Some of them leave and then get upset by the other place they went to and come back (ipernity)

Some of them say they're going to leave, but don't actually. They just keep saying that over and over again in the Help Forum.

Some of them say they're going to leave every time something changes. But with each change, those same people threaten to leave.

On the other hand, each change attracts a lot of new users.

Yahoo! seems to have data that show that the changes increase the total number of users, even if some people leave.

view photos

Jackiemac67 says:

The lay-out is ugly
I do not see how any of this is an improvement on your current set up
On first coming into contact with this i do not like it one bit!
It is neither user friendly nor does it help exploring other users photo-streams.

really not happy... but we'll see

view photos

The Searcher PRO says:

Satish Mummareddy: "We display the sets and groups that the photo belongs to"

That's not what I'm seeing. Where are the sets my images are in? It appears to only display at most nine items, and starts with groups. So if an image is in more than nine groups, then no sets are displayed. And since Flickr allows an image to be in up to 60 groups, that also means that many groups may not be displayed either.

-Why do you allow members to put images in 60 groups but then only display nine on a photo page?
-Why are you putting groups first, when sets are at least if not more important for users?
-Why doesn't this panel just scroll as long as it needs to?
-Why not like other elements on the panel doesn't it have a "more" option to open and show the full list of groups and sets?

If sets won't display I will have to stop posting images to groups. That seems to be a very bad result and contradictory to the idea of "you can wander down the rabbit hole to find incredible photos from the 7+ Billion collection on Flickr.

view photos

The Searcher PRO says:

Satish Mummareddy: How do I view when a photo was uploaded? In the old version mouse-over on the "taken" date would display the "upload" date. That no longer occurs. Is it displayed somewhere else now (for both my own photos and viewing the photos of others).

view photos

ColetteSimonds PRO says:

That's great. I can't play my videos with this new photo experience. It take for ever for the frame to show up and then I can't play it.

OK, I see that it defaults to HD, that's why it took so long. So forget my comment.
ColetteSimonds edited this topic 56 months ago.

view photos

C-Aida PRO says:

:-(((((

view photos

Hockey.Lover PRO says:

I do not like it!

view photos

FlyButtafly PRO says:

What about viewing all sizes without downloading? Is that still available? I like certain people to be able to see larger sizes of my photos without *having* to download a copy.

view photos

towp59. Smile !!!!! says:

I cant read any of it....My eyes are old and i cant see the small print why are you discriminating against me....Why....

Why dont i have a choice...Why

view photos

Brenda Anderson PRO says:

FlyButtafly:

What about viewing all sizes without downloading?

It's in the screenshot so presumably it's still there.

Yes, just checked, it's still there.

view photos

ratsj PRO says:

You do realize, don't you, that Flickr will lose many people.

Leaving flickr behind is so easy--I've done it dozens of times!

view photos

kmacgray PRO says:

FlyButtafly:

I still see the "View all sizes" link in the new design.

view photos

Phoenix_16 says:

I have to agree with the majority of comments being posted by the other users. I really don't like the new layout at all. People should absolutely have the option to opt-out of using the new layout. I don't like it all! Please give people the option of reverting back to the previous layout, it's much more user-friendly and easier to view comments and organize sets. Please listen to your community of users and give us the option of using the previous format. This new layout is awful and very confusing. Please give us the old layout back.

view photos

Dorsetdunk says:

*watches as staff flee to the Flickr fallout shelter *

view photos

Jason Lupi PRO says:

you obviously haven't incorporated much of the "we don't want this new flickr" feedback have you?????

view photos

FlyButtafly PRO says:

Brenda Anderson:

I guess what I should have asked is will that be deprecated or will it continue to be available? They took it away once; I would prefer if they didn't do it again.

kmacgray:

I hope it stays that way.

view photos

jimkleeman PRO says:

I much prefer the previous layout. Do I have a way to opt out of this new view?

view photos

SS&SS PRO says:

ColleenM:

and you better damn well like it........(f*ckin Nazi's)

view photos

Lú_ PRO says:

Wow. I haven't even got the new page yet and this topic has already hit Godwin's Law. You'd think it was a matter of life and death and basic freedoms, not a photosharing website.

Back to waiting. (Kind of hoping to see a few changes from the last stage of the beta when I get the new page - I was still missing some old features.)

view photos

cut selection says:

Not a fan of the new layout !

view photos

FlyButtafly PRO says:

SS&SS:

Is this a record for the Help Forum? The 38th post and Godwin'd already?

view photos

meowhous the iconoclast PRO says:

It's miserable for reading on a PC--white text on black background is causing me eyestrain.
What a pack of assholes you are.
My friends all ridicule me for sticking by Yahoo, and I was mainly doing it to keep up with the friends I've made on Flickr. This effectively destroys that--I can't read the comment threads any more.

view photos

DavinS06 PRO says:

this is terrible. Once again, Flickr has ruined my day.

You guys don't seem to understand some very basic, simple rules of photography and displaying images. The large size image needs to be framed all the way around. Not just on two sides, or three sides, but ALL FOUR SIDES!! The portraits are clipped on the top and bottom - no framing whatsoever. The landscapes on the right have a very narrow margin, and no margin on the left. This is so basic, I cannot comprehend how anyone would allow this to happen. As far as the rest of the design is concerned, I don't even care. All I do is stare at the larger image and try to figure out if I cropped the pic right, which is so hard to tell without adequate framing. It looks terrible..

DavinS06

view photos

knightbefore_99 PRO says:

absolute crap , can we opt out ?

view photos

Canadax...whY!? says:

SS&SS:

Didn't take long before we saw the ugly face of Godwin's Law.

view photos

kmacgray PRO says:

Lú_:

You'd think it was a matter of life and death and basic freedoms, not a photosharing website.

+1

While the design sucks, it's not the end of the world either.

view photos

FlyButtafly PRO says:

meowhous the iconoclast:

What a pack of assholes you are.

And now more personal attacks. Because I'm sure they did it just to piss you off.

*shakes head*

view photos

Canadax...whY!? says:

FlyButtafly:

I'm too slow.

view photos

sisyphus007 says:

To quote carter: "I'm on a computer, not a phone. I want a usable site in which I can interact with a community, not a hideous 'internet 3.0' facelift that makes the site unusable but pretty on a tablet.

"You're killing your own efforts to create a viable internet community, Yahoo. Fire whatever executive is telling you that you need to throw features at the site every 8-12 months."

view photos

ratsj PRO says:

this is terrible.

This is hilarious! It's like a time machine! Or Groundhog Day!

Maybe in a few hours I'll be able to see what the fuss is all about.

view photos

FlyButtafly PRO says:

Canadax...whY!?:

:)

view photos

Layla Dishman PRO says:

OMFG! This is bad...really bad!

view photos

Carol (Nona) PRO says:

Is it still possible to opt out??? I was in the middle of doing a group award count when this change hit me and I don't even know how to complete what I was doing :((

view photos

Not the end of the world , just more stupidity

view photos

Jelltex PRO says:

Please, please give us an opt out of this, i do not want it. A lot of my shots are shot in 'portrait', and this looks crap in this 'new viewing experience'

view photos

SS&SS:

I don't think your photostream would have lasted long, 74 years ago, under the *real* Nazis.

view photos

Elizabeth AEOOAK Dolls says:

Not a fan, but at least we can now comment back to contacts. I HATE the black background it is so dark. Could it be changed to white or even grey? The white looks so much more open and inviting...
Oh, and you are NOT listening to feedback just saying =-(

view photos

Carol (Nona):

Is it still possible to opt out???

If the button is no longer there, or does not respond, I believe you can still opt out using a different language.

Staff quote: "Today our new photo experience, which many of you have been using for the last few months, will be rolled out to all English-language Flickr members."

However, that *relief* is only temporary

view photos

Peadingle PRO says:

Another thumbs down from me. At least let us have the option to have the 'old' layout. It's awful!

view photos

Jan Nagalski (catching up) PRO says:

I can see that a lot of work went into the design of the new layout. Unfortunately a lot less consideration for users goes into these "roll-outs". It is very aggravating to learn a new layout every few months.

I have also learned that no one at Flickr cares or wants to hear these comments from users, so what's the point of even commenting further?

view photos

sisyphus007 says:

500px, the way to go now I think.

view photos

wellsie82 says:

how do i opt out of this messy layout & exactly what "feedback" have you even paid attention to? none of us on this page by the looks of it

view photos

Bebopgirl1969 PRO says:

Mine just changed over. I don't have a real feel for it yet but I am not crazy about the fact that everything seems to involve extra clicks now. And why can't we type comments with spaces between them anymore? Once you hit enter it posts the comment? Sometimes I like to leave a space between one thing I am saying and another...

view photos

kmacgray PRO says:

meowhous the iconoclast:

What a pack of assholes you are

So, is the harassment of staff on their photostreams going to happen this time as well?

view photos

Kevin Arcturus PRO says:

Please revert this change or provide an 'opt out'. IMO this is not an improvement. The sidebar is totally distracting when the real emphasis should be on the image.

It would be much better if flickr offered a variety of display options that users could choose from.

view photos

The process for adding a photo to one of my galleries is obscure to say the least. I go to the three dots and click on them to get the menu. I click on "add to a gallery" and get the "Add this photo to a gallery box. Then I click on the gallery to which I want to add the photo. That doesn't work. then I double-click on the intended gallery. No result. I double click and hit "enter". No result. I single click and hit "enter". No result. I single click the intended gallery and click "done". No result. Whatever the process for adding a photo to a gallery is, that process is definitely unnecessarily obscure.

view photos

aquatic wheel PRO says:

So we just get dropped into this crap then do we!!!!!!!!! no notice, nothing, all the people that raised an opinion about this new Beta garbage have just been stamped on as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for listening to the payees opinions as always, the layout totally sucks!!!!!, you want people to leave Flickrstaff..........well done!!!!!

view photos

The Searcher PRO says:

Bebopgirl1969: Hold [space] when hitting [return.] It seems to be becoming a standard on many forum comment systems. They remove the "post" button, but still allow spaces between lines if you hold space when doing the line return.

view photos

Kaometet PRO says:

Bad design. I want the previous back please.

view photos

Stewart Leiwakabessy PRO says:

OK - trying to be positive here. Question: Satish Mummareddy: How come portrait oriented photos are being filled top-to-bottom, while the regular landscape photos are not filled left to right?

view photos

1961conrad says:

Absolutely hate it and can't change it.

view photos

Bebopgirl1969 PRO says:

The Searcher:

Thanks!

view photos

SS&SS PRO says:

can't see any of my comments.......picture shows 4 comments cannot fully read any of them

JUST MARVELOUS..........MARVELOUSLY AWFUL

view photos

wellsie82 says:

Please revert this change or provide an 'opt out'. IMO this is not an improvement. <-- +1

view photos

- PhotoSmith - says:

Ugh.

Issues still persist from the original beta iteration.

- You cannot see photo groups invitations on the photo page, any longer. Admins can invite photos to their groups, but the invitations are invisible to the photographers, unless I'm missing something.

- Anything following a # is treated as a hashtag. This breaks HTML in the caption, such as linking to photo #2 in a set, or ModelMayhem #357940.

- The previous/next previews in the set/group/photostream are severely cropped at a 16x9 ratio. This leads to some very awkward keyhole crops.

- The author name is the largest type on the page. The photo title is the same size as the caption.

view photos

X10 lynxman PRO says:

this is ridiculous bring back the opt out and let us the paying public decide if we want the so called "beta" version! not happy 100% now!

view photos

Stewart Leiwakabessy PRO says:

Where did the map go?

view photos

Conlaoch MacCaithmhaoil (Blaidd-yr-Ogov/Svartøyul says:

New photo experience is terrible in my view. I photograph caves, archaeological sites, and now I can't find the tens of notes I have placed on some of my photos detailing information... thanks Flickr, what now?

view photos

kmacgray PRO says:

X10 lynxman:

Being a paid member is irrelevant.

view photos

SS&SS PRO says:

Blaidd-yr-Ogov (svartøyulv):

YOU DAMN WELL LIKE IT OR ELSE.....
WHAT'YA THINK????????/
THATS THE WAY THIS COMPANY WORKS

view photos

David Rounce says:

Ffs,this is crap,im so angry as im paying for this and its terrible,i want an opt out option or you can refund me flickr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

view photos

motionless impulse says:

Obviously you didn't listen to me. I seriously dislike this new Photo Experience and will assuredly mean I will no longer be posting. I guess I will have to go back to ipernity.

view photos

Bishopbriggs and Glasgow Wildlife says:

I don't think you bother reading, 99.9% were against the change in the first place! This is just going to end up with flickr becoming facebook or twitter or that other rubbish!

view photos

Hans Kerensky PRO says:

How can i opt out of this mess !

Comments on images are almost hidden now !!!!

Flickr staff, you never learn.

view photos

Image ANAlogy PRO says:

why oh why must we be forced into all this crappy interface? I thought I could opt out and not "Try" the beta.
But now I don't have a choice?

It is so horrible.

view photos

kmacgray PRO says:

Davvvvid ...;-):

Being a paid member is irrelevant.

view photos

alankin PRO says:

Satish Mummareddy:

We display the sets and groups that the photo belongs to and you can wander down the rabbit hole to find incredible photos from the 7+ Billion collection on Flickr.

Or more accurately, Flickr displays some of the groups and possibly the sets. And also there seems to be no way to see collections of sets.

One of the things I liked about Flickr was the ability to group related photos. This new format removes a lot of the context of photos that was documented by sets, groups and collections.

view photos

muscogeegirl says:

Hi I'm Kate:

If this is the kind of thing that ruins your day, I'd love to trade lives.

view photos

Lady Kanna ♥ PRO says:

Satish Mummareddy:

I am so disappointed in the new format, please let us opt out! Please give us a choice!

view photos

jel 1969 PRO says:

After all the feedback about the comments down the side being a bad design, it's so nice to know flickr took no notice. Guess they work on the theory that they have millions of users, but only thousands complained, therefor the silent majority liked it.

view photos

The Searcher PRO says:

Bishopbriggs and Glasgow Wildlife:

This is just going to end up with flickr becoming facebook or twitter

Facebook and Twitter are wildly more successful than Flickr. So what you are describing may not be considered a negative for Yahoo.

view photos

SNAPPER60809 says:

Why did you have to change this? I accept that a lot of work has gone into this change but feel you have wasted your time. Look at the replies you have got, nearly all negative. The solution is simple, give us the option to choose which we prefer. Surely it can't be difficult to do that. After all those of us who have paid to us your service deserve that option at least. I will continue to us Flickr despite the changes but the only reason is that I do not have the time to reload all the photos to another site.

view photos

emdot PRO says:

It makes me feel sad.

I miss the community, the heart, the soul. There is too much black and I have to look away from my photo (look to the right) to read the comments -- and they are hard to read.

I now have to parse all of those icons (they're nicely drawn, but they make my brain tired) to know what info I'm looking at/trying to read/can click.

Flickr, in my heart I will always love you. But I guess our love affair is over.

And that is why I feel so sad.

view photos

marion1967 says:

AGAIN a change I don't like at all!!!
And just when I got used too the other new idea/page, a moment ago I were forced into another new change, yikes )-:
Where is that option to put it out? When I pay for something I want to control it myself and not by Flickr!

view photos

Vadrian Seven PRO says:

Sets, that the photos are part of, should be listed first--not groups.
That makes no sense to me.
Photos from other members should not be above your own--
not on your own page.
And/or list them as photostream--then sets--then groups.
I personally don't like see other images from others(on my actual page) displayed so close to mine.
It's a little annoying and distracting--or can be.
Actually, now that I keep looking at it,
Groups should just be minimized.
Vadrian Seven edited this topic 56 months ago.

view photos

jjamv PRO says:

BETA is not BETTA'

view photos

I was asking a serious question.

The process for adding a photo to one of my galleries is obscure to say the least. I go to the three dots and click on them to get the menu. I click on "add to a gallery" and get the "Add this photo to a gallery box. Then I click on the gallery to which I want to add the photo. That doesn't work. then I double-click on the intended gallery. No result. I double click and hit "enter". No result. I single click and hit "enter". No result. I single click the intended gallery and click "done". No result. Whatever the process for adding a photo to a gallery is, that process is definitely unnecessarily obscure.

view photos

Chris loves photography says:

It's the most ugly thing flickr has ever done here. I don't want this new beta version. Take that back!!!Or please give me an option which layout I choose for my stream...

view photos

Jason Lupi PRO says:

commenting in a tiny black box is horrible…….just horrible…. oh and why did you change the icons to round?! should've kept them square

view photos

editing is now almost impossible , well done , and faster is not better when you actually spend time Looking at photos

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

← prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
(1 to 100 of 3,308 replies in [Thread Closed] New Photo Experience)
Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads