Help / The Help Forum

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

Hot Topics

[fixed - staff response] "this photo is no longer available"
Latest: 15 hours ago
[fixing - staff responding] Photostream Count Incorrect, needs to be rebuilt
Latest: 15 hours ago
[Official Thread] Login issues? Try this.
Latest: 22 hours ago
[fixing - staff response] Fake / Spam Accounts
Latest: 2 days ago

Current Discussion

Pictures not showing in Flickr
Latest: 5 minutes ago
Photoset not found - flickr.photosets.getInfo
Latest: 10 minutes ago
Today's Photo is No longer Available. Why????
Latest: 20 minutes ago
Signed in under a different name
Latest: 29 minutes ago
'You've been signed in under a different account. This isn't going to work.'
Latest: 30 minutes ago
[answer provided] Photo uploading problem with a mysterious "black dot"
Latest: 33 minutes ago
[answer provided] Editing is disabled right now message
Latest: 37 minutes ago
[answer provided] Is PayPal tolerated on flickr? I mean, if you want to ask people viewing your images to consider tipping you,a small donation etc
Latest: 53 minutes ago
can't post comments-
Latest: 70 minutes ago
[answer provided] My 11 year old account is silenced
Latest: 87 minutes ago
Really slow.
Latest: 2 hours ago
Lego and British buses
Latest: 2 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

[Closed] [Official topic] Feedback on today’s site changes

Flickr Staff

Thea Lamkin says:

Just in case you're wondering where the Official Feedback thread is now, follow along to the new one we created here.

Egads! Such a lot of new stuff came out today, and we're sure you're itching to tell us what you think about it.

This is just the place for all of your questions, concerns, suggestions, and other non-bug related comments about:

- The new Home page
- The new Photostream page
- The new Photo page
- The new Set page
- The new Search
- Other design changes you may have noticed

Let's keep all the feedback in one place and let everyone have a chance to be heard. Kay, Emily and I will be reading everything you have to say, and responding when we have the time and information to do so.

Thanks everyone, and Flickr on!

Staff Update

Hello again everyone. We've made some big, giant changes to the site, and it will take some getting used to. We are listening, and value what you all have to say.

We are also committed to making sure the new pages are working properly, and will continue to make improvements as we hear more from you. Please do your part to make sure that people coming to the Forum for help or to report bugs and site issues get a chance to be heard.

For those of you who have reported bugs or other usability concerns already, we'll be working over the following days to take stock of ongoing issues and respond when possible.

Finally, it should also go without saying that personal attacks against Staff or other users will not be tolerated, and may prevent your ability to take part in discussion here in the Help Forum.

Staff Update

Hey everyone. We're still reading this thread regularly, as well as all the other feedback threads you've been contributing to in the forum.

Though we appreciate your need to participate in discussions around our new changes, it's time to let the Help Forum return to its normal operations. People come here for help using Flickr, and we need to give them the room to get their questions answered by fellow users and Staff.

To make this is possible, we'll be closing threads that do not relate to Flickr and redirecting general feedback threads here.
Posted at 2:20PM, 20 May 2013 PDT ( permalink )
Thea Lamkin (staff) edited this topic 52 months ago.

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 297 298
(1601 to 1700 of 29,735 replies in [Closed] [Official topic] Feedback on today’s site changes)
view photos

www.ipernity.com/mewdeep says:

"Egads! Such a lot of new stuff came out today, and we're sure you're itching to tell us what you think about it. "

"Egads"?

"Itching"?

Do you people talk this way around the office? Oh, yeah. You're the ones who gave us "milking butterflies."

How delightfully twee you are.

You may note some hostility. Your roll-out's pretty hostile, too.
Posted 53 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

mavrick15 says:

this is realy bad please change back to old format i cant stand this format please please please listen to the people we do pay for this and its not what we want

view photos

cosygreeneyes PRO says:

Hideous. How about a refund for the 1/2 year left on my pro account? I do NOT want to view photos like this - it is ghastly & hurts my eyes. Whoever thought up this idea needs to be sent to a dark room for months to reflect on the monstrocity they created.

On the plus side, I will now have lots of spare time as I won't be wasting hours looking at flickr any longer.
cosygreeneyes edited this topic 53 months ago.

view photos

eyelightfilms says:

Argh !!!!

Horrible shite.

Change it back.

view photos

PVA_1964 PRO says:

HATE, HATE, HATE the new look.

HATE that it was done with no warning.

HATE that I can't find anything.

HATE that I can't see what I want to see, where I expect to see it.

HATE this.

I will let my pro membership run it's course and then dump Flickr. Did I mention that I hate this upgrade

view photos

careth@2012 PRO says:

Hello, anybody listening ???? We don't like this format !!!!

view photos

anandanahu says:

This sucks!!!!I pay flickr since 2006 and Flickr did not have the right to change everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I work profissionaly with flickr and i want my money back!!!!!!!!! That lack of respect with the faithful users of flickr!! Flickr does not have the right to radically change the layout!! That lack of respect!! I will stop using flickr, and do not count on my money to renew the account!!

view photos

Turukhtan says:

Congrats for having better kerning than facebook in the username across the headers on the photostreams. That's the only thing that could have actually been even worse when you decided to mash up facebook, outlook (ex-hotmail), Google image search, instagram, the bad things about tumblr etc. into one horrible mess.

Flickr for a long time was one of the most userfriendly and pleasant websites. Not anymore.

view photos

Calgary Doug says:

To be brief, I hate it.
If this was my first time at Flickr I'd never start in the first place.
Please change it back to the one that works.
While you're at it the old uploader was better too.

view photos

J.R.Cass says:

Hate it :-((( if it stays like this, I'm off.

view photos

Karl Hurst . says:

I w a n t s p a c e a r o u n d my photos

view photos

n k l s says:

i guess i'm the only one who likes the new look

view photos

jimoneilalaska (AKA: Jim O'Neil on ipernity) says:

Thea Lamkin: I'm not at all happy with the changes. Please change back or at least give us the choice of displaying our photos in the old format.

view photos

jrtce1 PRO says:

Whatever just happened to flickr is absolutely TERRIBLE!! Please make it go back to the previous layout! I cannot stand the new format.

view photos

Nestor M says:

cheap tabloid look...
not like it why I could not remain nice and tidy how it was....
and any new options for people willing to have them, is that hard to enrol changes as an option that you have to impose them on all?

do not like new messy look

view photos

Jem Yoshioka says:

Being assigned a default cover image seems like a really big mistake. In a community designed to help express creativity, why arbitrarily assign us all images? Seems like a really super obvious mistake. Even Facebook got that one right.

When prompted to change mine, I don't even have access to all my work. I only have two options of 'recent photos' - most of which are low res works from my phone which will apparently 'may not look great as a cover photo', or 'upload a photo'. I felt pressured to change mine because I don't want to have something that doesn't represent me being my cover image.

When I finally found one that did work, I found out that depending on my window size, the portion of the image visible changed. Wide, I get the heads. Narrow, I get feet. So as well as it needing to reload each time it also means I have to find something that works great at multiple sizes. Frustrating!

I'm finding the simple dialogue almost too simple. Or simple in a way that's devoid of character. I've always felt like Flickr was an enjoyable experience, but this feels really poorly constructed and badly written.

Pretty surprised to see you fail at these basic transition experiences so completely.

view photos

Kalashniköv says:

I don't like the new appearance, or the fact that after paying for a pro account everybody gets a free TB :/ Please, change back to the old interface, at least.

view photos

Morgan190 says:

Absolutely terrible. If I wasn't already letting my Pro account expire in July, I would've cancelled it on the spot after seeing this mess of in-your-face "content".

view photos

playful0454 says:

Your new format blows. I guess that somebody is making too much money at Flickr and decided they had to 'justify' their salary.

view photos

shipscompass PRO says:

Still not loading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

view photos

OurSimplePassions says:

Hey look at that FLICKR STAFF....you're now at 16 pages of the SAME COMPLAINT! 99% of your users want to CANCEL their accounts because of this new format. GIVE US THE OPTION to use the old format, or be prepared to go bankrupt. SHAME on you.

view photos

treegrow PRO says:

Sorry, but the new photo pages are just hideous. Where did the maps go? Why did the activity feed disappear from my home page? Why do you keep mucking with the page design instead of giving us frequently requested features such as smart sets?

view photos

Chris*4 PRO says:

FlickR - the way it was:

Screen shot 2013-05-20 at 22.59.40

FlickR R.I.P.!

view photos

Steve B, UK says:

This is terrible. **Fixed-height makes landscape photos look enormous and reduces the impact of portrait hugely.**
Titles only on mouseover? Commentary not visible? "Sets" icons photos zoomed in? No white space between photos?

No. No. No.

Pathetic presentation. I don't want a page that makes VIEWING on a mobile easier. I want one to SHOW my photos, and give each the space they deserve. Including the ones which are currently uploaded as quite small files, without automatically stretching them.

And I want to browse quickly, and choose the few to have a closer look at, not scroll past enormous photos.

PLEASE AT LEAST give us the chance to turn this off. And fire whoever thought this was any way to run a photo presentation site.
Steve B, UK edited this topic 53 months ago.

view photos

taxref PRO says:

My sets page now only shows portions of the photos which represent each set, not the entire photo. In my case, many of those photos are full body portraits of surfers, athletes, and beach goers.

With the partial photos, those full body portraits are now being displayed as close ups of body parts. Cropped like that, they display as voyeur photos, which are not allowed on Flickr per the CG.

I mentioned that because I have not seen that complaint listed yet in this thread, although I may well have missed it. In regards to the rest of the changes, they are clearly designed for kids who like a mish-mash of colors all over their screens. I want easy-to-see and orderly items on my monitor. This entire layout is a mess.

view photos

Antonello! says:

After my Pro account finished (for me and all brazilians), just have the option for free account ..... the new accounts (pay) do not have available for brazilians! WTF!!!!!

Change it back.............NOW

view photos

DarloRich2009 PRO says:

Thea Lamkin:

The woman who runs Yahoo said in this article she wanted to make Flickr "awesome again". news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57585276-93/yahoo-wants-to-make...

I have some news for you love, Flickr was "awesome" until people like you got your hands on it and ruined it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't Facebook! It WAS the best photo sharing site and now it is crap.

PLEASE PUT IT BACK TO THE OLD INTERFACE.

PS Any chance of a refund after ripping off your pro subscribers?

view photos

~ Rina ~ says:

Please nooooo :( new flickr is horrible

view photos

John Ibbotson (catching up!) PRO says:

A hideous mess.

view photos

fish2064 PRO says:

anchorphotos:

Quality comment how much abuse do you think we can get away with? These idiots haven't a clue. It's like a bad acid trip.

view photos

Andy Reeve-Smith says:

I want my classic view back. It's horrid. So unusable, and un-navigable. I liked the original layout because it was uncluttered and neat, now it's all over the place, confusing, everything's 'in yer face!!' What's this all about with this constant scrolling on and on and on and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! Appalling!

PLEASE BRING BACK THE CLASSIC VIEW!!!!!!

view photos

FlowerDucatillon says:

change it back!
really.
pls.
now.

view photos

wlcutler PRO says:

Another little hard-to-fix bug - MSIE 10, clicking Contact List from the banner dropdown on the home page brought up Contact Photos, not the contact list. I clicked Contact List on that page and it worked, and now it works OK on the home page too. It didn't work the first two times I tried it.

view photos

Larry 211  - says:

Had another go through it and am even more certain. I will be doing no more with Flickr until this travesty is reversed. If it isn't I will ask for a refund and quit Flickr. Everybody who objects - STOP POSTING AND PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ON FLICKR. THIS WILL PROBABLY BE THE ONLY WAY TO GET THROUGH TO THESE NUMBSKULLS.

view photos

It's how you see it !!! says:

I am switching off & don't know when I will be back !!!!! Terrible site now !!!!

view photos

Toby Garden PRO says:

Hi guys, do you want ONE pic from your contact staring at you and filling up the whole screen????? Did you test run this and get some customer feedback??? This change is awful. Editing is very time consuming now and where is Aviary, replace pic and HTML links etc....
Don't just dump on this huge change on us and see! Awful! Just change it back... new and bigger are not better in this Yahoo Flickr's case!

view photos

dubonnet says:

hate having my photos run all together like the old justified view!

view photos

Photo-tistic PRO says:

Horrible, everything is too large and my sets are gone from photostream page, which I used often. Give us a choice as to what we want, why make us have something we don't like?

view photos

Fizgig=) says:

This new design absolutely SUCKS! How about a trial run with these idiotic unilateral changes to get feedback before implementing this kind of crap.... It's obviously a horrible idea.... But, given Yahoo's track record with this kinda crap being shoved down the throats of paying customers, we're likely stuck with it.

view photos

Peter in Stereo says:

Why can't you asswholes just keep your d.. dirty paws off the site and leave it the heck allone ? It was fine the way it was !!!
Why keep trying to fuck it up until there's nothing left to destroy ???

view photos

SomeDriftwood PRO says:

It's OK

BUT the individual photostream page is a mistake.

Where has my beautifully curated personal blog gone? Now it's just a mass of photos.

John

view photos

dstix747 says:

Thea Lamkin:

This is absolutely horrible. If you plan on making a change this dramatic, why not allow for reversionary settings instead of cramming this down everyone's throats? Enlarged previews limit searching ability for specifics and loading in real time takes up too much network bandwidth and is very slow.

view photos

moosical2012 says:

If the new format stays - I don't - I will delete my account and I will want my money back. It's just a load of dogs bollocks, and I am maligning dogs.

view photos

Brendan Ó Sé PRO says:

Thomas Hawk:

You are so wrong on this, Thomas.

view photos

lily corso PRO says:

Thea Lamkin:

OMG! I can't see how I can tweet my photos! CAN YOU TWEET A PHOTO?? this is bad news!!!

view photos

Justin Lo Photography says:

I think you ruined the site with a half baked interface, if you are gonna change something, do a comprehensive job of it for better or for worse. Also, bad move isolating comments at the bottom, doesn't exactly promote the social aspect of photo sharing.

Here are a few tips:

1. move comments to the right of the photo with scrolling, move the photo from the center to a little bit the the left, problem fixed.

2. UPDATED profiles, collections, groups, popular, etc., all deserve their own tab over the photostream, get it done, get it right.

3. tiles are ok but a few more customization options would be great for layout (this is where your old site is much better)

4. don't just show the old site for stuff like groups, flickrmail, etc. The new interface is sufficiently different enough that mixing the two makes it look disgusting.

5. you really NEED to do something for your current pro users cause you basically took 99% of the pro features and gave it to everyone for free. And before you say we get unlimited uploads, 1TB is basically unlimited. (things will stay the same for now will not cut it and I think I speak for ALL the pro users of Flickr)

view photos

outback traveller PRO says:

just discovered that pressing 'edit' on the photostream landing page takes me to the classic view. Now how do I make this my preferred view? Some better help and hints are needed rather than self congratualation from FLICKR

view photos

amy-wong.com PRO says:

Though the homepage is a little bit cluttered, I actually don't mind the switch. I only want to know where the Collections option is, or are you ditching that completely?

view photos

joey_______________________________bates PRO says:

Thea Lamkin:

After several years on this site as a pro account holder it was baffling to check in today with a complete overhaul. Absolutely no warning.

This interface is absolutely terrible for looking at photos. It packs them in and gives no breathing room to the images I am here to see and share.
I hope you do listen to the majority of the people on this forum and at the very least give your users the option to use the previous layout.

Having more space memory wise is great!

Feeling overwhelmed and claustrophobic when looking at the site is terrible and makes for a bad experience. This seems like a terrible oversight on your designers part.

view photos

StuConFlo PRO says:

Really can't be arsed to read seventeen pages of "this is fucking shit", could I just add my "this is fucking shit" to the evergrowing list of "this is fucking shit".

Dickheads.

view photos

maria_neiti says:

- The comments I've made are hard to read on dark image background
- The pictures are way too big and it's hard to find my own comments between the huge pictures.
- I loathe endless scrolling on the home page as well as in the photostream page since enough scrolling jams my browser.

Basically, I have tumblr account. I don't need another, crappy version of tumblr that is the new flickr. What I liked about flickr was the clear layout, it was easy to use. This is just a confusing mess and I don't even want to browse the pictures..

Also, I'd like to know if the disabilities viewpoint has been taken to account here.. I mean, some may find the big pictures better, but personally, the home page is just hard to look at.

view photos

yardjobay says:

Thea Lamkin:
The old layout was simply the best and easy to go about viewing, this layout is absolute rubbish, who ever came out with this idea is confused and does not make flicker any more interesting ..seriously.. just go back to the old setting that was a perfect world.

view photos

Per Ola Wiberg ~ powi says:

A truly disaster and takes all fun out of it !

view photos

Dr. Blythenstein PRO says:

I hate the way my favorites look. visually it looks like somebody throw up all the images. I miss the old stlye flickr as they lay out was visually more neat. Honestly DON´T Like the new flickr it at all.

view photos

Rebecca at Bellesouth Studio says:

PLEASE, IT'S AWFUL!!!!!!!!!! And no warning - what's up with that?????
I can't find anything. It's too big and did I say how awful it is??? IT'S AWFUL, TERRIBLE AND PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

This is so unlike the courteous Flickr staff. Everything everyone has said negative, I agree wholeheartedly.

PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

view photos

northcountrygirl PRO says:

I've been a member of flickr since 2006 and the new site is just HORRID. It's obviously been designed for casual users who use touch screen phones rather than pro-account users who use desktops/laptops.

The photos are far too full on and in your face with no space between each one. It's too hard to view my sets now and my contact's photos appear huge and are much harder to browse through.

What is the point in my pro account now. Flickr was my favourite website but I'm now looking at alternatives :'-(

view photos

iofdi PRO says:

I feel lost!!! Hate the way it tries to load in 100 of my photos at a time!
I have loved this community within Flickr...
I am afraid that we will all loose many of our contacts because of this change. And many of my contacts may lose me too.

One question... WHY???

view photos

.J.C says:

comment and fav my last upload if u dislike the new features , give your opinion there too

view photos

davewebster14 PRO says:

Needs a quick way of selecting the old interface as it was a lot quicker to navigate. I guess the new one is visually more attractive but the time it takes to load the bigger justified images makes for a painful experience when you just want to get on and do things quickly. Small thumbnails are ideal for quick navigation.

view photos

danteuk says:

Hate it, harder to use. No stats, can't see all the information you used to be able to see.
Complete waste of time.
On the plus side, you saved me some money!
So glad I didn't go pro now.

view photos

ahstahh says:

Get rid of the Cover Photo. As much as it is popular and relevant to many social media websites, it has no place on Flickr. There is just too much on the photostream if the cover photo was included.

What's happening to the PRO accounts. If we renew, do we still get the old Pro deal or are we stuck with the Doublr or AD-Free deal? And the PRO and Free accounts are basically the same thing, what was the point in buying PRO?

Honestly, what is this bullshittery, Flickr? I think many PRO users would like a refund, myself included.

At least give the users the option to use the old layout/format.

view photos

PhotoJunket says:

Did I not used to have a map? I liked the map :-(

view photos

Stylurus says:

Don't like....Too much stuff on one page...and it doesn't fit on one page. I hate have to scroll down to see the info which should be visible on the sides. Also, please don't force us to click multiple times to reach features which used to be available with one click.
Also, please inform us ahead of time if/when big changes are coming. I was not pleased to see a big change and wondered if I had been hacked.

view photos

Fizzyfitz - Now on Ipernity says:

If this is the future of flickr then I won't be renewing my account.
I only renewed my pro account last month.
Now I feel like I have been ripped off.

How about a refund.

And the new layout is rubbish!!!

view photos

Kalense Kid PRO says:

Horrible. Can't even give the system a flickr URL to avoid having to re-upload a pano for the banner picture.

Unattractive. Nasty.

Flickr has been increasingly slow and dysfunctional for weeks. Now you give us this horror.

Are there any photographers in your design crew? Or just Yahoos?

Why fuck up what wasn't broken?

view photos

That Hartford Guy PRO says:

Thea Lamkin:

No no no. Nothing better about it. I hate the way individual photos and information are displayed.

I didn't ask for a change. Give me a "Return to regular" button.

view photos

music_man800 says:

Really unintuitive, confusing and horrible.

Three main issues:
1. Is there a way to change your display options (i.e. small, medium, large, justified) because I hate justified and I cannot see the image details properly.
2. The seemingly endless scrolling - it was OK on the old Flickr Explore but on general navigation it becomes impossible to know whereabouts you were (i.e. page 1,2,3 etc if you have no distinct pages).
3. My internet speed is not great, and this is a lot slower to load.

Sorry Flickr, but I fear this may well put a lot of otherwise invaluable members off. At least have an option to change it back.

view photos

bbchin PRO says:

I'm with most of the chorus now that I've read a few pages of feedback - do not like - please change back.

Why wasn't this beta tested with the public to get feedback before making such a significant change? It's like Flickr is trying to catch up with Google+, Facebook, and Instagram making the mash up a mess. The whole user experience just feels really clunky - personally feeling a bit cheated also with the new terabyte of space for all and the only benefit a PRO account has is no ads. Not happy...

view photos

OurSimplePassions says:

www.flickr.com/photos/oursimplepleasures/8758549613/lightbox

view photos

nillavai says:

I hate it! Please change it back

view photos

John C. House PRO says:

I have not been able to see group pages in any other than justified view, which is useless as a group admin. Please make the older layout an option. This one is really awful.

view photos

Pinky: Model & Photographer (IM me if you want mor PRO says:

As some have said before, give us at least the choice between this new crp and the old perfect layout. I use my FLickr for several things, i used collections for that so people culd quickly navigate to the pics they wanted to see.That is impossible now. And really, 537.00 pics> What idiot thought that up? Had better not touched it, this is the downfall of Flickr.
So i think you better reconsider this, seeing that like in all these reviews i saw like 4 positive ones... I have been a Pro, think that ends here.

view photos

Paul in Powell River says:

It sucks! I sucks! It sucks! And on top of that, it sucks big time.

Put it back the way it was. I hate this "black" look, and I do not want to see my photos justified. I want to see the info that goes with each photo.

view photos

ross_t PRO says:

hmm, the preview doesn't seem to work here.

The new design might grow on those that stay around.

Even the flickr logo doesn't want to be seen with the new design. After more than 6 years as a paid for member, it's a shame an old such as the logo didn't make it.

Hopefully someone will be able to use the API to make something that combines both the best from the old and the new into a great creation :-)
(unless the API will be going away).

view photos

mikmas101 says:

One word - HIDEOUS !!!

Can't find a way to get a thumbnail and string of comments below - just a daft big gallery size on black....and then I have to scroll down through comments to read them

I already know what my photo looks like !!

Sets View doesn't display with constant sized images - some are just tiny fragments....

AWEFUL

Change it back please

view photos

SJB Dolls says:

What were you guys thinking???? No Warning? Just a BIG Mess!!!
I can't even get to my photos, It won't load??? Please gives us the old layout back, Please fix this and soon!!!!!

view photos

Nick Auskeur PRO says:

Who ever signed this off should start looking new employment, you just missed the goal by a country mile mate!

view photos

Ian Press Photography PRO says:

It's even worse than I thought.
I dont want *just* photos, I want to know if there's comments, etc etc. I dont want to have to hover over each photo.
Hundreds of hours uploading pictures etc, and I want out. It's crap.

view photos

ShellyS PRO says:

Ack! I don't want to see contacts' pics when I first visit. I want to see recent activity on my photos. I don't want BIG photos. I have a wide screen monitor and the photos are overwhelming. I can't take them in. I can't see a way to customize. Is that even possible? I don't like all the scrolling with new photos popping up. There's hardly any space between the pics on the main page and it all blends together, making it darned near impossible to appreciate each photo. And I can't even find recent activity. I happen to find it easier to view photos when there's a lot of white space around them, making it easier to focus on one pic at a time.

I don't mind change if it's for the better, but this isn't for the better. It's just too in your face and doesn't let us enjoy what we're seeing. This is not an improvement.

view photos

Nostromo. says:

Beyond terrible.
Those responsible for this biblical nose dive should hang their heads in shame. Clearly your usefulness has come to an end.
However, this was completely predictable. Aviary was the first hard left into a brick wall and this is the follow up crash.
Really poor people. Really poor.

view photos

Chicken® PRO says:

Another vote for a classic view. This new design is slow, confusing, information overload!

view photos

shipscompass PRO says:

Still the spinning balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

view photos

brr-icy PRO says:

this is shit, fix it, or i'm deleting my account and finding somewhere else to host my photos (paid user as well) can't even use the BB codes anymore, fail

view photos

szociofoto says:

glazemoo.blogspot.com.es/2011/03/flickr-alternative-image...

view photos

~~AragornPrime~~ says:

what an awful upgrade; especially when I have NO CONTROL on how it looks. The photos are too compacted together and it is hard to negotiate to the specific person you want to see more of. Give us more control over how it looks. I tried to get it off justified but it will NOT allow anything but justify.

GIVE US MORE CONTROL OVER HOW OUR PAGES LOOK

view photos

soundofdesign PRO says:

If you honestly believe this mess is better, give us the option to choose between it and the old layout and track the metrics. I think you'll see what a terrible mistake you've made.

And please don't mistake this outcry for the classic "change aversion" you see on the likes of Facebook. The difference here is that you have absolutely ruined the integrity of my photos and my sets.

view photos

turbguy - pro PRO says:

17 plus pages of negative comment, and not ONE response from Flickr management? Is anybody at Flickr interested? Is THIS the way to run a website?

view photos

rella345 ~ let joy be your compass PRO says:

A member since 2006.........this may be the last year. What a horrible, horrible format. My own photostream will not open now matter what I do.......all that black is awful.........CHANGE IT BACK@!!!!!

view photos

hereandnowphotos has moved to ipernity says:

Are you trying to drive away your paying customers?

How do I get this back to the previous look and feel??????

view photos

ruth.mcmillan says:

why do we not get any choices. the photostreams are UGLY!!! Why have you done this without letting people choose!

view photos

aerial2 PRO says:

Computer Says NO

view photos

SoCalCarCulture - Over 39 Million Views PRO says:

Wow - who will be the next new Yahoo CEO - this one should now be on her way out.

view photos

The Original Turtle says:

Thea Lamkin:

Thanks for making the choice FOR me to chew up an ENORMOUS FARKING AMOUNT OF BANDWIDTH on the start page.

I want the tiny thumbnails back, and I will do whatever's necessary, including shitcanning Flickr PERMANENTLY, to do it. You do not get to force me to chew up all that bandwidth.

This, two weeks after you auto-renewed Pro without my permission.

Jerks.

view photos

Peter.S.Roberts PRO says:

Why were we all not warned about this change , its a horrible mess and i hate it . I want my old flickr back or i will not use it anymore , its an absolute disgrace you can make these changes without consulting the members who have subscribed to their pro accounts for years .

view photos

colinfindlay PRO says:

It's a bit disheartening as a pro user. No new features for us. The same (rather awful) stats page with no real analytics capability. You are giving everyone a terabyte of space, so essentially I am paying for a crappy stats page. Elements of the design I do like, but judging by the comments here this is starting to look like a bit of a "New Coke" moment.

view photos

ajs_ says:

Rubbish. Haven't a clue what to do with this and can't make anything work. Pro status seems to have disappeared too. Not an improvement.

view photos

al4472 says:

h al4472:

having read my comment again i have to ask why have you done this
and so my comment is like the new home page see below it goes on for ever
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!still going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i may really hate the changes ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? was your brain on strike when you came up with these changes ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? by now you may see how hard work the new home page is just like my comment here full of shit and goes on for ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am i pissed off with the changes what do you think ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? well hope someone get the message

view photos

stu.bloggs..Dont do Sundays says:

Anyone got any toilet paper..........my homepage is full of shit.

view photos

johnandmary.F PRO says:

You've got to be kidding. I couldn't even get it to bring up my photos. It's not a pleasant sight to look at and I'm thinking of asking for a rebate. Much too much going on.

view photos

hereandnowphotos has moved to ipernity says:

Or how about this?

FUCK OFF Flickr!!!!!

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 297 298
(1601 to 1700 of 29,735 replies in [Closed] [Official topic] Feedback on today’s site changes)
Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads