Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Mobile Uploads back on for users in Germany
Latest: 8 minutes ago
Yahoo sells to Verizon
Latest: 29 minutes ago
[ONGOING] I cannot upload photos today...
Latest: 2 hours ago
[FIXED] Exif info has gone missing
Login issues? Try this.
[investigating] Email notifications failing (BT Internet Users especially)
Latest: 14 hours ago

Current Discussion

Yahoo sending me to wrong flickr site and refuse password
Latest: 5 minutes ago
[Official thread] Disabling mobile uploads in Germany (apps and mobile web)
Latest: 10 minutes ago
Videos not uploading using windows desktop uploader app
Latest: 12 minutes ago
highlighting issues for my picture's text - possible bug
Latest: 32 minutes ago
Photos downsized
Latest: 43 minutes ago
Views per Photo
Latest: 56 minutes ago
Completely lost trust in Flickr!!! Unable to upload, missing photos, strange album information...
Latest: 59 minutes ago
Interface in mobile browser
Latest: 86 minutes ago
Hiding or removing camera info.
Timed out and reconnect.
Help! I need to combine my two accounts.
Latest: 3 hours ago
Safety Review
Latest: 3 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

My Favorites Disappeared from Apple TV

bobapsu says:

I set my Apple TV up to display Flickr photos a very cool feature. Well, I added myself as a contact, and I could see my photo stream, my favorites, and all my contacts and their stuff. Then, suddenly my Favorites disappeared from the Apple TV, leaving just my photo stream.

I checked and I can still see my contacts and their favorites just not mine... This is a pain because I was using my favorites as a screensaver.

Does anyone have any idea why just my favorites would disappear from Apple TV? In the period when the disappearance occurred, I didn't change any Flickr settings or anything. In fact, the only thing I did during the period was add a few photos to my favorites...

Has anyone seen this?

Thank you in advance

Oh, and I did add a couple of restricted pics to my favorites, but I can still access my contacts favorites some of whom def have restricted pics in theirs...
Posted at 7:00PM, 7 January 2013 PDT ( permalink )

view photos

ColleenM PRO says:

As far as I know, you should only be able to see images that are flagged as safe and are public. If some of the images you favorited were incorrectly flagged you may have been able to see them, but once Flickr was notified, and the accounts set to unsafe, the images should have disappeared.
Posted 43 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

bobapsu says:

Hey thanks, well many of my favorites are pics from my contacts, and those pics, safe or not, show up when I access them or their favorites on the AppleTV... blah

view photos

Lú_ PRO says:

Maybe ask Apple TV? It's their app.

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads