Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] More information about Flickr's scheduled downtime on May 22
Latest: 4 minutes ago
[Official Thread] Scheduled downtime on May 22, plus more updates on speed & stability
Latest: 2 hours ago
[Official Thread] Flickr login freedom is here
Latest: 20 hours ago
[Official Thread] A new way to stay informed about site performance issues.
Latest: 24 hours ago
Hi SmugMug, my wish list for Flickr
Latest: 4 days ago

Current Discussion

What are the alternatives to Flickr?
Latest: 7 minutes ago
serious performance issues, timeouts, errors over past several days
Latest: 14 minutes ago
why did my yearly fee double . Was $24.99, jumped up to $49.99
Latest: 33 minutes ago
BUG: Cannot mouse-drag Flickr map in Firefox on laptops with touch screen
Latest: 72 minutes ago
FLICKR APP on ios
Photographer credit on group banner improperly positioned
How can I generate a receipt for my renewal subscription payment
Tinyurl-link for Microsoft Edge
Latest: 3 hours ago
[BUG] Can't do anything.
Latest: 4 hours ago
not seeing images from the UK
Latest: 7 hours ago
SERIOUS BUG-page under each photo not showing correctly-everything at the bottom, not on the right side
Latest: 8 hours ago
Houston, we have a problem! Email notifications are not working.
Latest: 9 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

[Acknowledged issue-should be fixed] tags added recently are not picked up by searches?

Henk van der Eijk says:

Hi, I looked to see if this was already reported, but didn't find anything.

Something that used to work, doesn't seem to do so anymore. I've noticed this since 12 hours (the morning of December 27, CET), but maybe it started 1 or 2 days earlier. Didn't have this problem last Friday.

It seems that when I add tags to other people's photos they show up in a tag search (which is a good thing, meaning clerical errors are ruled out?).
But if I want to make that into a slideshow, it only gives me the photo which already had that tag before X-mas weekend.

In the given example the tag was added by me to all photos. The same goes for other photos I have tagged: previously tagged photo(s) show up, the ones tagged today do not.
I haven't uploaded photos myself, so could not test whether it does work in that case.

I hope this is a glitch that can be solved?

Thanks, HvdE

[Edited title to better reflect issue.]

Staff Update Mar 14 2011:

www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157625560721827/7215762...

Staff Update Feb 22 2011:
www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157625560721827/7215762...

Staff Update Jan 06 2011: There are hardware and software issues affecting the search function in Flickr. Our operations team is aware of these problems and working on them. This will probably be an issue for few more weeks. We understand how important it is to make your work available in searches and it is important to us as well.

Staff Update Dec 30 2010: There is an issue with search that is causing some lag and inconsistent results in search. Because of this you may not see some images when doing searches, tag searches, or when using the API search.

We don't have an ETA but unfortunately from the investigation we have done it looks like this may continue at least through the weekend and maybe longer. We also want it to be resolved as soon as possible to and we're doing everything we can to make that happen. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Posted at 1:24PM, 27 December 2010 PDT ( permalink )
eMiLy @_@ (staff) edited this topic 100 months ago.

(201 to 300 of 314 replies in [Acknowledged issue-should be fixed] tags added recently are not picked up by searches?)
view photos

It's Bobby Smelly, Yo! says:

most of my old photos are still not showing up when searching with tags, and newly uploaded photos don't show up either when searched.
Posted 102 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

natalinaandrew says:

Is there any more information on this?

I have (hours ago) uploaded a single photo to my new flickr account and added a tag, and it is not showing up on the tag search.

any idea as to how long this problem is going to take to fix.. or any latest information on it.

view photos

Brenda Anderson says:

The latest staff update said: "This will probably be an issue for few more weeks."

So, I guess we must be patient.

view photos

RHUM events & media says:

We are still having this exact issue.

view photos

vitool_prom says:

We have our own web site, and it uses the flickr API... and in fact nothing is being picked up in any respect, therefore we've a blank web site just about straight away. None of my footage that are tagged properly from my recent uploads are searchable in any respect. Not terribly helpful!!!!

view photos

Flickr Staff

Zack Sheppard says:

Hi all,

We've done some work to make this issue much better and most people shouldn't still be seeing a lag in images showing in searches but it still may affect a few people. We are still working to get this fully resolved. For anyone that does see a lag the images should show up within a short period of time.

natalinaandrew, it looks like your account is new so this FAQ has information to help you:
www.flickr.com/help/tags/#2855

vitool_prom, using your account for commercial purposes or to host graphics is not allowed. Please review the Community Guidelines. It looks like Flickr might not be the best fit for your needs.

view photos

Leo Reynolds says:

Just nudging this to the top as I'm having difficulty finding it.

view photos

lightturnstolifephotography says:

new to site
paid for the pro
NOT one person can log on to see my photos
I've read all the forums
All my photos are safe and public access
What's the fix!!!!!
You took my money I would really appreciate you now providing the service I paid for

view photos

'ju:femaiz says:

@: did you give them this link:
www.flickr.com/photos/lightturnstolifephotography/

view photos

Wil C. Fry says:

"Not one person can log on to see my photos..."

Is there a particular photo that people can't see? There are 82 public/safe images on your photostream. Anyone in the world with an internet connection can see these.

"I've read all the forums"

I'm impressed by this. There are over 80,000 topics in the Flickr Help forum alone.

"What's the fix?"

You can sign out of your account at any time, return to your photostream, and then see what any non-Flickr user would see.

"I would really appreciate you now providing the service I paid for"

Note that you're addressing regular users of the site here, not staff. Though staff will drop in occasionally to acknowledge bugs or announce fixes, this forum is mostly for experienced users to help out anyone who's having a problem. :-)

view photos

loupiote (Old Skool) pro says:

the problem is still not resolved, and it also impacts the API.

actually the issue is not just "tags added recently are not picked up by searches", but rather "search returns unreliable results".

when an internal error (e.g. timeout) in the flickr servers prevent the correct search results from being returned, flickr returns less results, or 0 result (with no error).

this makes it impossible to determine if the search result is correct, or if it is incorrect due to some failures of the flickr search servers.

so please return an error (to the user and to the API) when search returns incorrect results due to a flickr server failure or timeout.

note: several reports of this issue have been posted to the flickr API mailing list.
Posted 101 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

kmacgray says:

lightturnstolifephotography NOT one person can log on to see my photos

I can see 82 public images in your photostream. No one needs to "log on" to see your public images. They are available for the world to see.

view photos

Scottish Rose says:

We're again seeing issues like late December/early January, so it doesn't yet appear fixed

I agree with @loupiote - timeouts seem to be what causes issues with my script.

Fingers crossed for a full resolution soon.

view photos

roschler says:

Things seemed to get better for a while but today photo searches have gone dead for us. I know when different fixes are tried these things happen, but I wanted to report the current state of affairs.

view photos

WorldFlickr says:

someone from Flickr staff: do you have an idea when this problems will be fixed? Thanks.

view photos

Scottish Rose says:

Better for us today. Keeping fingers crossed.

view photos

Lú_ says:

*nudging this up to the front page since there seems to be new instances cropping up*

view photos

webnelly says:

Just throwing in my findings to the mix.

Using the API Explorer for troubleshooting the photos.search method, supplying a value for Tags. When I leave user_id empty (which is what I'm working on) it comes back with 0 results. If I throw in my own user_id for testing, it works.

I'm pretty sure it was working last night, so I wonder if it's just sporadic.

view photos

ρrakaz (Digital Monk) says:

[Update: Things seem to work once in a while, and the API call almost always works on a web browser]

Bulkr makes API calls (flickr.photos.search) with the following params:

api.flickr.com/services/rest/?method=flickr.photos.search
&api_key=[not shown]
&user_id=
&tags=
&tag_mode=any
&text=bokeh
&min_upload_date=
&max_upload_date=
&min_taken_date=
&max_taken_date=
&license=1,2,3,4,5,6
&extras=original_format,license,owner_name,url_o
&per_page=50
&page=1&group_id=
&sort=interestingness-desc
&safe_search=3

And gets the following reponse:

rsp stat="ok"
photos pages="0"
perpage="50"
total="0"
page="1"

Any ETA for this fix would be great!

Thanks!
ρrakaz (Digital Monk) edited this topic 101 months ago.

view photos

YoungStudios says:

Ugh... this problem is really a problem! Messing with my zen and my SimpleViewer plugin!

view photos

Henk van der Eijk says:

I have had no problems in the past weeks, but now -as Lú mentioned- things seem to get worse.
Different from others in this discussion, I only had a problem with newly added tags, but now tags added 24 months ago are also afflicted.

view photos

hugolim.com says:

I tried using the API photos.search call as well and getting quite consistent return of zero results.

At first I thought that there's something wrong with my search criteria but instead, if I set to other random per_page number, sometimes, I'll get result.

Any update on this would be very much appreciated!

Happy weekend everyone!

view photos

Nakieken.de says:

I just started on Flickr - maybe just in time to move on somewhere else ? Please repair this! thank you

view photos

Javier A. Lara says:

ugh...same issue here...get better results when searching with only 1 tag as opposed to chaining groups of tags together...

view photos

jronaldlee says:

I'm with Scottish Rose's group, and both today and yesterday have been very rough. Definitely worse than it was a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to our next update from staff. Thanks!

view photos

Scottish Rose says:

Yes, I spoke too soon the other day :-(

view photos

Jacques* says:

Photos.search is not reliable for me either on my website where Flickr is called through API. Could we have an update of the situation from Flickr staff?
Jacques* edited this topic 101 months ago.

view photos

joshua.winata says:

Same issue. I post Flickr galleries (called through API) daily on my blog, and the pictures randomly disappear with a message to check my Flickr feed. I do, and they're all there. Please help! It's very frustrating!

view photos

smeert says:

Same problem here with my simpleviewer galleries based on my flickr tags.
Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Example: users.telenet.be/meert/steven/drie/albums/huwelijk/
I hope I won't have to put up my galleries locally, using the tags to add new images was such an easy way of updating my galleries.

view photos

D66 Noord-Brabant says:

Same problem. I had several pages with relevant tags. Now the photos are gone....I use Flickr Gallery.

view photos

Hybinary says:

I am currently having similar issues with an application that has been working for sometime with the code unchanged.

Can someone from Flickr update the community on what the status is with this issue and when it might be fixed?

view photos

Mob_Format says:

Im having the same problems and positng here to keep a link with the topic.

Im getting 504 timeouts on not only

"flickr.photos.search"

but also:

"flickr.photosets.getList"

Im also getting empty result sets and zero or blank num results

thanks

view photos

Dave Verwer says:

I am also seeing this problem intermittently for the last few weeks but it is especially bad this morning with no API searches returning any results at all.

An update on what is happening would be very much appreciated.

view photos

bcyde says:

Not sure if this is the thread I should be posting to, but just got a report that one of the sites we maintain is timing out when trying to utilize the search API.

I'm not sure if this is related to the issues that other people are having, but when my scripts try to pull something from:

flickr.com/services/rest/?method=flickr.photos.search&amp...

The error I receive back is: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 504 Timeout

However, if I browse to that URL (with a working api-key) it seems to return some results.

My site is hosted on Rackspace's cloud sites, not sure if there is any API rate limiting going on with blocks of IPs. Anyone else seeing this?

view photos

striped nest says:

Bcyde, since this bug appread our service that use flick.photos.search has the same problem.
Some days stops to work and finally since last fixes the system is more or less working but it's reporting a lot of 504 Errors.
I think, in my opinion, is the same bug explained here.

view photos

roschler says:

Getting empty search results again today. It seems to be the most problematic around the midnight to early morning time. I wonder if they are saving those hours for testing fixes? Is anybody else seeing a greater tendency to (erroneously) empty search results during these times?

view photos

Have not paid attention to the time, but this definitely still happens quit a lot.

view photos

striped nest says:

In my case in all weekend we didn't receive any 504 usual errors response.

Do you think/get the feeling of fixing the error is complete?

view photos

Scottish Rose says:

We've been okay the last couple of days as well. Fingers crossed.

view photos

danegre says:

I hope this gets fixed soon!

view photos

army.arch says:

I was trying to find this photo but it wasn't coming up in the search.
www.flickr.com/photos/army_arch/5271048032/
It's publicly searchable, but nothing in the title or in the tags will pull it up.
Same with this photo.
www.flickr.com/photos/army_arch/5273594863/
Is there a way to figure out which photos don't show up in search?
army.arch edited this topic 101 months ago.

view photos

Ⓑⓔⓐ says:

I start to be a bit bored with this.... the third time that I post here for to say that I have another time the same problem with tags.... and the fourth (counting a thread that I opened a month or two ago).

. . .

Anyone that had this resolved already and then turned to be broken??? (The fourth time for me!!!)

view photos

Martin LaBar says:

Full text searches have stopped returning new posted photos, as of sometime today.

view photos

jasohill says:

I am having a similar problem. I will post a photo with tags. For example:

www.flickr.com/photos/jasohill/5440723878/

And it can not be found when doing a tag search for E5 or Shinkasen. Sometimes it takes up to two days for it to be seen. That is a little crazy.

www.flickr.com/search/?q=e5+shinkansen&s=rec&ss=2...

view photos

Martin LaBar says:

I routinely do a search for "lovely." Usually there is a new page or so of thumbnails every couple of hours. I'm seeing the same photos not that I saw about 18 hours ago. Nothing new. I've tagged a few other people's photos as lovely myself, during that time. I'm sure dozens of other uploads have been tagged or described as lovely, especially during this season. They aren't showing up.

view photos

Martin LaBar says:

Keeping this on the first page of the forum -- still not showing changes in a search. Thanks.

view photos

sparkling destruction says:

Having the same problem. I have been adding tags to photos and they aren't showing up in search by tag, either on the Flickr site or through the API. It has been over 24 hours so far.

It sounds like the may show up, eventually? But it would be great to get an update on where this issue is at.

Thanks, Anthony

view photos

jancyclops says:

First of all, I am not a programmer so I am only saying what appears to me to be happening here.

It looks to me as if the tags aren't getting added to whatever index is being used for searches. Old searches still work fine but not for tags added in the last few days.

Unfortunately search engines seem to be equally inconsistent. I tried with a particular tag just to see if that could be a workaround. Yahoo! didn't return any hits (.com or .co.uk). Neither did Answers.com or Bing. AskJeeves and Ask.com each picked up three photos out of 63 which have the same tag. Google fared best but even that only picked up 39.

Fortunately in my case I can link to individuals' photo sets because there are only three of us whose photos are regularly used but like everyone else I want to have the search function back working again because it makes my life as a webmaster a lot easier!

Thanks.

Phil.

view photos

Martin LaBar says:

Thank you, jancyclops. I thin you are right.

view photos

rebeccaobarski says:

is this related to entire RSS feed's not updating?

view photos

waiting mice says:

having the same problem.... lets just hope the tags will eventually show up in search...

view photos

Hara Amorós says:

I'm also having search problems since yesterday :(

view photos

Pixplanet says:

LOL. I thought it was just me until I stumbled across this.

I uploaded a couple of hundred images several days back, all duly tagged, and nothing shows up.

Hope it gets sorted soon. Looks like it has been broken for a long time already.

Cheers.

view photos

Moriartys says:

Just another person chiming in. We had a big event on Friday, had everyone post pictures with certain tags, and nobody can find them. Much sadness.

view photos

IrenicRhonda says:

reported dogusud's spam

view photos

The Fund for American Studies says:

I hope they fix this soon!

view photos

jancyclops says:

At the moment some tags are are actually being added. With the tags...
enfieldtown etfc12022011
...I am now seeing 3 photos instead of the 63 which the search should pick up, but at least I am not still seeing none. I hope the fact I can now see 3 photos, instead of none, might mean the search might now be getting back to what it should be.

Phil.

view photos

janjansfotos says:

Sorry, but I'm so relieved, thought it was just me!!!!!! My tags work, right up until I upgraded to a Pro account. Then none show from then on, old ones show, but not the ones uploaded since.

view photos

Martin LaBar says:

The problem seems to have been fixed. Thanks, Flickr staff.

view photos

jasohill says:

I am also glad it is not just me. But also sad it is not just me...:(

I will upload a photo later today and test that it has been fixed.

view photos

Graphіe (Myriam) says:

No, the problem has not been fixed. I perform the same full text search everyday (istanbul). According to the search result, only 24 Istanbul pictures have been posted on Feb, 13. I've never seen such a small number, there are normally hundreds of them. The number of pictures posted today looks more normal, though a bit low (191).

view photos

Eric Hunt. says:

I'm getting photos that have been on my photostream since Sat afternoon still invisible to tag searches.

view photos

pickled_newt says:

I posted thousands of photos with tags since day one (2006 started flickr ) and only seen a few handful of my photos on searches with flickr ,is this a sad thing going down hill thingy on flickr . I am posting my photos on other site and now starting on another site too - and they appeared on searches, but what's wrong with flickr ? I am getting impatient ...errmmm not the least of the moan is the EXPLORE , I'll stop my ranting now .:( I 'm tired .

view photos

Hoosier Recollections says:

Martin, what led you to believe the problem had been solved?

I uploaded 41 images yesterday. None has received the first view. My uploads normally receive 5 to 25 views in the first 24 hours. To have 41 with zero views indicates a problem persists.

I just now tried searching on the titles of several of yesterday's uploads. Only two showed up in Google. As far as I can tell the problem hasn't been fixed yet.

view photos

Martin LaBar says:

Maybe it hasn't been fully fixed. Like Graphie, I perform the same full text search every day (for "lovely"). It usually turns up 100 or more new photos each day, but it didn't turn up any new ones for a couple of days. It's returning new ones for the past 12 hours or so. Perhaps not all it should be.

pickled_newt, I went to your archives, for Aug 2008, and picked a photo at random. It had no tags or description. I did a full-text search for the title, but there were 7,000+ photos returned by the search, so I gave up.

view photos

Jaymi Heimbuch says:

The problem that was happening in late Dec/Jan has returned again. Even though tags seem to have been working for me for about a month and a half, this week particular tags aren't showing up. Even when I see a photo that lists a particular tag, it won't turn up in search.

Something is really wrong, and my photography website depends on tags actually working correctly. I hope Flickr gets this fixed ASAP!

view photos

Update for me is that something seems to be happening. albeit very slowly. My search for a particular tag is now showing four photos instead of one, but there are another 10+ tagged the same day (Saturday) that are not showing.

view photos

jasohill says:

Problem is all fixed for me...:)

view photos

castlenes says:

Photos uploaded January 29, 2011 and tagged had no issue. Photos uploaded February 12 and 13 - tagged the same - do not appear in a public search of that tag.

view photos

jesse.anne.o. says:

I am having the same issue. I went through my settings twice.

In the past week I have sent these tag urls to 2 different people and it came up as me not having anything tagged with that tag.

For example, this:
www.flickr.com/photos/jessecoug/tags/textileartscenter/

Can only be seen if I'm logged in.

If I log out, I get the same "jesse.anne.o doesn't have any pictures tagged with textileartscenter", which is what others not on flickr or not logged in to flickr have run into.

Also, the tag isn't showing up on searches. I thought I could direct them to the tagged pictures by just searching for "textileartscenter" on flickr.com but none of mine come up.

view photos

Henk van der Eijk says:

Time for a new Staff-update, methinks...
Posted 100 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

Yes please! I've bookmarked this page and have been visiting it everyday for weeks hoping to see staff updates :(

view photos

I, too, am surprised by the lack of info from staff on this issue. One would think that an organization that has the Library of Congress and the Smithsonian as clients would be more responsive. I wonder if the institutions that are part of The Commons are experiencing the same problems that we're all experiencing with tags/search?

view photos

*L says:

2 days ago i taggged some old pictures. mine show when i click the tag but not if i click "from everyone". other people's pictures just don't show. i made sure they all were public pictures

view photos

fraaii.net says:

same issue here too.... been over a week since I posted the pictures. No results whatsoever. Kindof crappy service like this..

view photos

Would love an update on this too. In the last week one additional photo has crept into the search by tag results but still many not showing up.

view photos

Flickr Staff

eMiLy @_@ says:

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the problem, it looks like this will take longer than we expected.

We will update this post when there are any new updates.

Thank you for your continued patience.

view photos

Something changed for the better today. My 41 uploads of Feb 13 are finally showing a few views. They'd all been showing zero views until today.

view photos

Hara Amorós says:

The same is happening again with latest uploads from yesterday :(

view photos

Ⓑⓔⓐ says:

And the fifth time that I wrote here for to say that this continues not working.......................................................................

I am bored, Flickr.

view photos

Lú_ says:

Emily, could you pin the topic? People keep asking about it in separate threads.

view photos

P Shooter says:

Whale.. here we go again. Did I read somewhere that this could takes months this time around? Guess it's time to purchase a straight jacket.

view photos

MBK (Marjie) says:

FYI: I tried to search for amy.arch's photos that she mentions here:
www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157625560721827/page3/#...
Still not coming up. I tried full text search of everyone's photos using these terms: snow, golf cart, horrendous and then snow, golf, cart, traffic. First search nothing, the second one photo from somebody else.

EDIT: I was able to find the above photo in search as of March 4.
MBK (Marjie) edited this topic 100 months ago.

view photos

Henk van der Eijk says:

Thanks for the update, Emily (and Lú for the request to pin the topic).
Good luck solving this not so very simple issue.

view photos

█ fo112 █ says:

i dont know labels=1 labels=1 labels=1

view photos

dgrinbergs says:

Flickr is stupid. (:-(

view photos

Ⓑⓔⓐ says:

First time that It worked in a lot of months!!

Yessssssssssss....!!!!

view photos

fine thunder says:

i am having the same problem.

Thanks in advance.
Sabrina.

view photos

Math Core Exhibit says:

My account's RSS feeds aren't updating when my photostream does. I've contacted support but haven't gotten a real response yet.

Can anyone confirm that the RSS issue is related to this one? I've seen it mentioned a few times in this thread but nobody's confirmed it.

Thanks!

view photos

don enright says:

Thank-you for your attention to this rather large and serious problem.

Glad I didn't pay for my membership, frankly.
don enright edited this topic 100 months ago.

view photos

great rest says:

I opened a new account yesterday, uploaded 3 pictures, but none of my pictures are appearing in the search!

Sorry! Realised I posted this in wrong section!
great rest edited this topic 100 months ago.

view photos

Wil C. Fry says:

"I opened a new account yesterday, uploaded 3 pictures, but none of my pictures are appearing in the search!"

Your issue is completely unrelated to the one in this thread. This FAQ will help you out: Flickr FAQ: new accounts in searches and groups

view photos

cgfan says:

I recently started noticing what I believe to be new behavior, and I suspect it could be related to this bug.

I send out guest passes fairly often, as a lot of my friends and relatives do not have Flickr accounts. And with each guest pass I generate I log out of the system and test them out to make sure they work.

What seems to now be broken is this: When I click on a tag link under a guest pass, that is after I click on a guest pass link, the tag links no longer work.

However when I click on the same tag linkd under my own login credentials and not a guest pass, the tag link works.

So unlike the issues reported above that deals with broken searches, this is a search that does not work only when using a guest pass (via a tag link), but otherwise works while logged in to a Flickr account. Any thoughts?

view photos

Wil C. Fry says:

"What seems to now be broken is this: When I click on a tag link under a guest pass, that is after I click on a guest pass link, the tag links no longer work."

This is designed behavior. Tag searches do not work when surfing with Guest Passes.

view photos

Ⓑⓔⓐ says:

Still working for me in this new upload....

Thanks!

view photos

shilpaentertainment says:

so to confirm...
is this still an issue?

i ahve create multiple sets trying to achieve a certain photo order. I have editted the upload and taken dates to put them in chronologlical order and saved them.

At the end of the day, i am accessing the set feed to display on our wordpress blog, and the order in the feed is not what it is in the set...and no matter what dates i set or change..it seems to show some arbitrary order.

Any idea how to fix this? can i force a set feed refresh?

www.shilpaentertainment.com is the site

view photos

cgfan says:

"This is designed behavior. Tag searches do not work when surfing with Guest Passes."

Not sure this makes any sense, as with a guest pass one can click on tags to get the tag cloud. So why should something that is clickable and not hidden away "not supposed to work". As long as I have been using guest passes I've known tag searches to work, so I suspect that its current state is broken and unintended.

Anyone on Flickr Staff wish to comment on this?

view photos

canonknight22 says:

hi, i hope someone can help. i,ve been bought a pro account it says that the voucher code has been used but my account has'nt been updated/activated. also my latest pics are not uploaded to my page !!!

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

view photos

Flickr Staff

eMiLy @_@ says:

Hi canonknight22,

I've taken a look at your account and it is upgraded correctly. You can find the expiration date here:

www.flickr.com/account/

I am also able to see your latest upload in your photostream:

www.flickr.com/photos/46416526@N06/5458431292/

view photos

assorted advice says:

My searches worked well until I started adding tags-- or am I just noticing it more?

(btw-- Still prefer the older and simpler Flickr site design.)

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

(201 to 300 of 314 replies in [Acknowledged issue-should be fixed] tags added recently are not picked up by searches?)
Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads