Help / The Help Forum

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Detailed explanation of new features in Flickr 3.0 apps
Latest: 45 minutes ago
[Official Thread] Update on the new photo experience
Latest: 52 minutes ago
[Official Thread] Take a survey to help us improve Flickr groups
Latest: 4 hours ago
[Official Thread] Using a Yahoo username and password to sign in to Flickr
Latest: 19 hours ago
[Official Thread] Providing feedback on Flickr 3.0 for iOS and Android
Latest: 4 days ago
[Official Thread] Using Flickr over a secure (SSL) connection
Latest: 5 days ago

Current Discussion

Copy my own photo in photostream and paste in my email
Latest: 86 seconds ago
After adding to a group how do I quickly go to that group to comment?
Latest: 3 minutes ago
Cover photo only appears partly
Latest: 10 minutes ago
Auto-Upload set to Public
Latest: 21 minutes ago
Adding photos to groups - why can't Flickr get it right?
Latest: 28 minutes ago
Flickr Photo Books shipping Cost
Latest: 36 minutes ago
Group Admin changed.
Latest: 42 minutes ago
[Resolved! Really!] Error loading photo sidebar
Latest: 63 minutes ago
Unable to Edit Comments or Delete when I posted a duplicate
Latest: 63 minutes ago
Increasing size of photos and slide shows
Latest: 67 minutes ago
[Official Thread] Welcome back HTML Embeds! Goodbye to some sharing options.
Latest: 81 minutes ago
What happened to Sets ?
Latest: 82 minutes ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

[Official Topic] Flickr Uploadr 3.0.2

Flickr Staff

rcrowley says:

Update January 16, 2008: Flickr Uploadr 3.0.3 is now out! Check out flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/63956/ for links to the download.

Flickr Uploadr 3.0 is now available for download from the Tools page
(read the announcement here)

We'd like to thank all those who assisted with beta testing over the last month. Your help was invaluable.

Please feel free to share your feedback and comments about Flickr Uploadr 3.0.

New version 3.0.2 December 18th: This new version for Windows and Mac fixes the spinning forever issues that PowerPC Mac users were seeing as well as the issues with the disappearing Upload button. From now onward, automatic updates will be enabled through the Uploadr itself. Please visit flickr.com/tools/ for this upgrade.
Posted at 10:59AM, 13 December 2007 PDT ( permalink )
rcrowley (staff) edited this topic 76 months ago.

← prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(1 to 100 of 888 replies in [Official Topic] Flickr Uploadr 3.0.2)
view photos

Flickr Staff

Myles! says:

I love it!
Posted 77 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

_micah says:

You guys are on fire today! First stats, now the Uploadr gets revamped. Sweet. Thanks =).
Incidentally, is the only way on the Mac to upload through the menubar? Or is there a dedicated "Upload" button that I can't find? I was looking for a little while for that.
_micah edited this topic 77 months ago.

view photos

FotoBen says:

5 stars - upload and stats....wow
Thank you :-)

view photos

magerleagues says:

Excellent work Richard, I use this every day.

view photos

Flickr Staff

rcrowley says:

Dan Tsai: When you add some photos, an upload button should appear in the lower right-hand corner. If it doesn't, could you click Help and then Console and tell me what (if anything) shows up there? Thanks!

view photos

endquote says:

Just installed on OS X 10.5. After signing in, the application shows two "Upload" menus in the menu bar. Clicking the second one causes the first to open. When I relaunch the app, the second menu is gone, but I can make it come back by clicking "Switch users" and then "cancel".

I expect this doesn't actually break any functionality, just looks weird.

view photos

Ric e Ette says:

It's Christmas time! :-)

view photos

Stevekin says:

Thank you Richard, great job !

Short cut on desktop as you promised, and dragging an image to Uploadr opens with the image in place, which it didn't do before :-)

Thanks again :-)

view photos

Flickr Staff

rcrowley says:

There is a slight bug, which I'm working to fix right now. If you add photos before signing in, the sign in button loses it's effect. Dan Tsai also reported an issue with the Upload button not appearing, which I'm investigating, too.

view photos

Blimundus says:

Thanks for posting a link to the linux version!

view photos

Ric e Ette says:

Just tried it... I entered Upload -> Preferences and was asked to sign in (which I did). Now even being signed in (I can see my buddy icon and Flickr user name) and having a picture to upload, the Upload option (under the Upload menu) is disabled (greyed out).

Closing and reopening the uploader seemed to solve the problem, but I'd like you to let you know about it anyway...

view photos

JMaz Photo says:

Woo Hoo! Happy Holidays to everyone!

view photos

johncpiercy says:

Just upgraded to Flickr Uploadr 3.0 / Mac version

Unable to use the new Uploadr on Mac OSx , its hanging when trying to upload

view photos

Ric e Ette says:

Another bug: the uploader is screwing up my accentuated IPTC tags! :-(
The previous uploader never had this problem...

For example, I added this tags to my Jpeg photo. When I load the photo to Flickr Uploader, it shows all the tags, but some have garbage instead of the correct characters:

Baía -> Ba■a
Água -> ￁gua

Looks like n codepage problem. Should be relatively ease to add an option to the preferences to solve this (I hope)...

view photos

decade_null says:

I'm having a strange problem.

I have two photos in the uploader and I've selected them both. When I'm typing the description, after maybe 10-15 seconds all fields are cleared in the middle of my typing. If I select either one of the photos, what I typed is there, but if I select both of them, the fields are empty.

view photos

RubyMae says:

That was quick. I guess I don't have to worry about using the beta version anymore (considering I only downloaded it yesterday).

:-D

view photos

Kyudos says:

OK...trying this from work and I can't sign in. I don't get given any reasons why (bad). I look at the console and see:

Error: API TIMEOUT: flickr.auth._getFrob(rsp);
Source File: chrome://uploadr/content/api.js
Line: 1227

Error: settings.is_public: null, users.username: null
Source File: chrome://uploadr/content/users.js
Line: 103

if I look at those errors (follow the links) I get:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIPrefBranch2.getIntPref]" nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://global/content/bindings/findbar.xml :: :: line 361" data: no]

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIPrefBranch2.getIntPref]" nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://global/content/bindings/findbar.xml :: :: line 361" data: no]

view photos

johncpiercy says:

im back to older version of Uploadr

Should known better

jp

view photos

spokanekelly says:

It's not working for me. At first the upload menu item was greyed out. Then I closed/re-opened the uploader and the menu item was available but it doesn't work. No upload button appears on the main screen. I'm running OS X 10.4.11 on a macbook.

view photos

spokanekelly says:

Ok, I've found the specific circumstance where the upload button does not appear and the upload menu item does not work. When I drag and drop a photo from iPhoto to the Flickr icon on the OS X dock, the Flickr uploader opens and displays the photo thumbnail, but the upload button does not appear and I can't upload via the upload menu item. However, if I add a photo via the add button, then I can see the upload button and everything works as it should. If I drag and drop a photo directly onto an open instance of the Flickr uploader, then everything work too. The only time it doesn't work is when I drag and drop onto flickr icon on the dock. Hope that helps.

view photos

Andreas. says:

Not able to uplaod again with new uploader, it always stalls at 98% or 99% or while "processing". It's quite frustrating.

[not frustrating anymore ;):D I just found out today the final version released :) I just installed and the bonk bug seems fixed with the final version it goes through instantly]
Andreas. edited this topic 77 months ago.

view photos

Stevekin says:

Spokanekelly.....Same for Win XP.
However...closing Uploadr without removing the dragged in photos, then re-opening immediately, has the photo still in place and the Upload buttons available.

view photos

iamalik says:

i heart you flickrstaff

view photos

dotdean says:

dont work behind proxy :(
old version do this. please add it again.

the rest looks good =)
grettings from germany

view photos

Stevekin says:

dotdean version 2.5 (Win) & 2.3.1 (Mac) are still available on the same tools page : www.flickr.com/tools/

view photos

Flickr Staff

rcrowley says:

Hello all and thank you for your early feedback. Reports of the Sign In button not working after you'd added photos were true and have now been fixed. If this affected you, download and re-install the app again and the issue will be fixed.

Thanks for spokanekelly for getting to the root of the issue with the never-appearing Upload button. This one is a little trickier, but I'm on it. You're correct to point out that dragging into the app as well as using the Add button work just fine.
George (staff) edited this topic 77 months ago.

view photos

_micah says:

rcrowley: another instance where the upload button doesn't appear is if i add a photo, then quit the program and reopen it. The photos are still there in the pane, but the upload button's gone.

view photos

Ron's Log says:

Wouldn't work for me on Mac running Tiger. Dragged 4 photos to it to upload and 15 minutes later it still hadn't created any thumbnails for them. Just sat and spun. Going back to earlier version.

view photos

-Nicole- says:

In my case, the beta uploadr was working much better than the most recent one. I downloaded this one, and tried to upload a photo both by dragging it to the uploadr and by using the add button. Instead I'm just getting the spinning dots. I tried removing the program including the preferences and reinstalling but I'm still having the same problem.

I'm getting the following errors / warnings in the console

Warning: reference to undefined property Cc['@flickr.com/gm;1']
Source File: chrome://uploadr/content/threads.js
Line: 26

Error: Cc['@flickr.com/gm;1'] has no properties

Error: threads.gm has no properties
Line: 55

Running OS X 10.5.1

view photos

sfaf says:

I'm having the same problem. I add photos and it just sits and spins. No thumbnails. On a mac with Tiger.

view photos

Grant H says:

Wow good work guys, mine still refuses to do anything past when I click 'Sign in'. Nada.

Back to the basic uploadr.

view photos

kwiat says:

I have the same problem. It keeps on "creating thumbnails" but never finishes. I'm on Tiger 10.4.1 using a Mac mini PPC 1,42.

view photos

Mitcha says:

and I add photos and it has no thumbs, just the photo name and an error icon.

view photos

Kyudos says:

Downloaded the patched version. But still can't sign in, still getting the TimeOut as above. This might be a proxy thing (since I'm at work), but v2.5 used to work from here...

view photos

Mitcha says:

I'm using XP.
I've uploaded a printscreen where you can see the error:

view photos

Daisuke Ido says:

All works fine to me. Thanks, great program!

view photos

Mitcha says:

and now I've realized something: if I try add photos taken with my nikon D40 I get that error , If I try photos taken with Canon A710is, sd400 or SE k790i everything goes ok!! Maybe an EXIF problem?

view photos

Michael T. Gilbert says:

I'm having the same problem as mixellita is having. I get the little error icons and can't add any photos to my batch. Back to version 2 for now.

view photos

amsterdaaam gina says:

new uploader not working on mac osx leopard either. no thumbnails when adding photos, wheel just spins, takes FOREVER for upload button to appear and for an actual upload of one picture.

view photos

stevelosh says:

Running OS X 10.4.11 here; everything works fine if I add photos via the "Add" button, but if I drag them into the window the Upload button never appears.

view photos

Flickr Staff

rcrowley says:

Those experiencing the "spinning forever" problem (at least Ron's Log, -Nicole-, sfaf, kwiat and gina 2.0) probably have something in common. To be safe, if you had installed the beta, try completely removing Uploadr and reinstalling. If the problem persists or you had not tried the beta, could you post some of the error messages from Help -> Console here, please? These would be most helpful.

view photos

Kyudos says:

I just rechecked, uninstalled and reinstalled, even removed the permissions.

v2.5 can connect to Flickr no problem.

v3.01 nope

view photos

Felder71 says:

Anyone know if this new Uploader now supports XMP tags properly or am I still stuck using the Vista Flickr Uploader?

view photos

Elías Poveda says:

It's great!, but it could be better if i could use it on Linux...

view photos

ClydeHouse says:

Working fine - uploaded 3 batches and about 40 pics no probs. Like it. Thanks. K.

view photos

Mitcha says:

console:

view photos

Tom (hmm a rosa tint) says:

@rcrowley What would I need to do to totally remove the beta?

view photos

Tom (hmm a rosa tint) says:

oh and photobooth photos get automatically tagged "Photo Booth" Brilliant!

view photos

Flickr Staff

rcrowley says:

Tom and other beta testers: Two things are required to completely remove the beta from your Mac. First, go to your Applications folder and drag Flickr Uploadr to the trash. Then go to your home folder, go into Library, from there into Application Support and drag the Flickr Uploadr folder from there into the trash.

On the Windows side, uninstall Flickr Uploadr from your Add/Remove Programs (in the Control Panel). Then go to My Computer, click through to C: and then to Documents and Settings. From there double-click your username and then Application Data and delete the Flickr folder from there.

These steps should leave you with a blank slate to get back to installing Uploadr 3.0.

view photos

TravisBallard says:

found a bug. when you have a lot of photo is it and you try to remove them, they don't get deleted. you have to do it one at a time. i put like 40 photos into it yesterday just to play with it a little but never uploaded them. closed the application then opened it now to upload more. tried to select all and click remove but it didnt work. gotta do it one at a time.

view photos

Ron's Log says:

I never tried the beta program and I didn't get any errors with 3.0. It just hung.

view photos

Kyudos says:

Is v3.0 supposed to authorise itself?

view photos

wallyg says:

im having the same problem as mixtella. back to the old version, i guess.

view photos

wallyg says:

Error: document.getElementById("photo" + p.id) has no properties
Source File: chrome://uploadr/content/photos.js
Line: 294

Error: gUpdates.wiz has no properties
Source File: chrome://mozapps/content/update/updates.js
Line: 863

view photos

Kyudos says:

Don't know what this is suppose to do, but I just tried to check for updates and got:

There were problems checking for, downloading, or installing this update. Uploadr could not be updated because:

AUS: Update XML File Malformed (200)

Console says:

Error: gUpdates.wiz has no properties
Source File: chrome://mozapps/content/update/updates.js
Line: 863

view photos

johncpiercy says:

new uploader not working on mac osx leopard either. no thumbnails when adding photos, wheel just spins, takes FOREVER for upload button to appear and for an actual upload of one picture.

earlier today I had the same issue as sFaF with Mac OSx Tiger

view photos

Lalitree says:

I installed a fresh copy, and am having the spinning forever problem. (MacOSX10.4.11) Here are the messages in the console so far:

(the last one shows up multiple times, one for each photo I tried to add, it seems)

view photos

zaskem says:

Downloaded and installed the 3.0 uploadr within the past hour. I initially attempted to sign in using the Upload -> Preferences -> Sign In option, and upon attempting to grant access to the uploadr, I would get the following error:

Oops! There's no api_key parameter.

An attempt to sign in via the button on the 'front page' of the uploadr seems to have sent the api_key string as part of the encoded URL string, and I was able to authorize without issue. Not sure if this is a bug or just a fluke, but I thought I'd report it anyway.

view photos

james q. public says:

no matter how I try to sign, it never asks me for my username and login. It says in the bottom left hand corner that it's signing in, then it just says You are working offline. I'm gong to try to uninstall and re-download, just wanted you to be aware of it.

view photos

james q. public says:

ok, so I re-downloaded and I am having the same issue. When I press the sign in button it never asks me for my info it just eventually says, "You are working offline".

I'm also having the same issue that someone else mentioned earlier that when I try to change the titles or tag any of the photos anything I entered just disappears.

No offense guys but are you sure this was ready to come out of beta?

view photos

james q. public says:

oh btw, I'm using Vista.

view photos

matt says:

Richard - I get the spinning problem. I've uninstalled/reinstalled from the beta as directed, deleting both the preferences and Application Support for the Uploader.

I add one image, and immediately get the following messages from the console:

After a short time, it is joined by this fellow:

I've never fiddled with Mozilla's XUL things, but a brief read of the docs and some diffs lead me to believe that in the current version, something is amiss with the registration of the gm (GraphicksMagick, presumably) component when the app is started for the first time (or whenever there's nothing in Application Support):
compreg.dat, beta 2 has two flickr.com IDs:
@flickr.com/gm;1,{0e0d0b74-2c06-11dc-8314-0800200c9a66}
@flickr.com/key;1,{30d5eeac-87fa-11dc-8314-0800200c9a66}

compreg.dat, v3 has only one ID, for key:
@flickr.com/key;1,{30d5eeac-87fa-11dc-8314-0800200c9a66}

Hope this is of some small help.

ps: OSX 10.4.10
matt edited this topic 77 months ago.

view photos

Michael Kuker says:

Got an error message that it is not supported on this architecture. (PPC)

view photos

Joe Shlabotnik says:

I'm having the same problem lots of people are having - when I drag a photo to the Uploadr window, the little circles appear and spin and spin and spin and spin... forever. I don't ever get thumbnails.

Funny thing is the same thing happens when I try to use Picnik here :-(

I'm using a Mac OSX 10.4.11

view photos

-Nicole- says:

I went through and deleted the Flickr Uploadr file from my Application Support Folder, and deleted the application itself. I re-downloaded the file, and I'm still getting the spinning forever problem. Same errors as before:

view photos

Aidan Wynn says:

Awesome, I had the old uploader (maybe even the one previous) ... and I was recently given a pro account as a early christmas gift. This brand spankin new uploader will finally allow me to upload all the pictures I have always wanted! :) YEAH!!!

I did have one small problem when I first started to upload. I had an error, saying I did not have my internet connected, when I did. It took me a few tries, then I realized it was not uploading the first image, so I just deleted that one and so far, it has been working just fine.

view photos

Stef Noble says:

I got a "not supported on this architecture" error too.

Leopard 10.5.1
2.33 Ghz Intel MacBookPro

view photos

AliThinks says:

The new tool uploads just fine, but it doesn't import the file name, i.e. the title of the photo, which I input in Photoshop CS2. This is a real drag. I'm going to use the old uploader until this gets fixed.

view photos

kewlio says:

i think i have the same issue as jamespoling

after the install, i clicked sign in, and the status bar is stuck at "signing into flickr"

i tried the clean uninstall and same result
i am using xp

on my laptop (also xp), it's working great

confuso :-(

view photos

Mark Griffith says:

One complaint. Dealing with Sets. One thing that was nice about the old uploader was that sets were in a drop down list and I could tab to set focus and then using first letter of the set easily find the set. Now I have to scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll and then click. Its slower interaction now. Also listing the sets alphabetically is ok I guess, but usually the sets I wanted to add things to were the most recent sets and now they are alphabetical.......

view photos

ronnyg says:

When I add a picture on OS X 10.5.1 to the new Uploadr 3.0 I get the same spinning/processing error that many other users are reporting. The two Flickr dots keep going back and forth. I removed the Beta as per the instructions and downloaded the final copy - no dice.

Here is what the console is reporting:

PS: The Uploadr beach balled and unexpectedly quit when I closed the app with the console window open.

view photos

Johnny ©ontax says:

In settings it states "Maximum file size for free accounts is 0MB"
I assume this is just a slip up??

view photos

Civilized Explorer says:

I put a 1-minute video of my attempt to use Uploadr 3 at
civilizedexplorer.phanfare.com/album/516470

I get the rolling balls, but nothing happens ever after.

view photos

bruce-p says:

I have the same issue as a number of others - can not connect to Flickr. Running XP or a corporate machine behind a corporate firewall...

I have 1 test photo in the uploader. Click 'sign in' and in the status line get 'Signing into Flickr'. Beside the 'my photos' line the icon blank appears, immediately disappears, and the status line reverts to "working offline'.

Will try from home computer later...

view photos

myfear says:

Hmm .. Ok. I tried it today. But I can't even sign in. Clicking the signin button has no effect at all. The app only states, that I am working "offline" .... any hint? Never got the beta installed. Using the latest 3.0 as available.. App-start takes about 20 seconds at all ..

view photos

myfear says:

Second one: tried the "software update" ... it tells me: "There were problems .. blah ... AUS: Update XML Filte malformed (200) ..."
myfear edited this topic 77 months ago.

view photos

CharlesUibel says:

1 the cancel button does not work after the upload starts
2 the resizer does not work under preferences.
eek

view photos

Kyudos says:

Tried from home and all working so far.

view photos

CharlesUibel says:

had to authorsize 5 times

view photos

CharlesUibel says:

vista

view photos

Dr. Keats says:

OK - so, is it working properly for anyone?

view photos

unintelligiBill says:

Still not working right, I have gone back to the old version.
unintelligiBill edited this topic 77 months ago.

view photos

youpidou says:

Doesn't work for me, API TIMEOUT: flickr.auth._getFrob(rsp); at line 1227. :-(
This is from work, so maybe the tool doesn't take proxy config into account?

view photos

oregonia6 says:

Flickr used to be simple.  But they just couldn't leave it alone.  So now when I select a photo to upload, nothing happens.

view photos

oregonia6 says:

Forgot to mention that I'm using OS X 10.4.8.

view photos

iansand says:

Dr. Keats Yep.

view photos

bruce-p says:

The app works fine from home, must be firewall issues at the office...

view photos

Autumn Welles says:

I'm having the "never-ending spinning" problem here. I'm running Mac OS X 10.4, and didn't install the beta beforehand.

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) [nsILocalFileMac.fileSize]" nsresult: "0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://uploadr/content/file.js :: anonymous :: line 64" data: no]
Source File: chrome://uploadr/content/file.js
Line: 66

view photos

patdivenii says:

Here's one glaring bug that's screwed me over twice tonight...

If you accidentally attempt to exit the program while uploading, a dialog box gives you two options:

'Yes, quit...', and 'Cancel'

The bug is that no matter which option you choose, the program quits.

view photos

richpix  says:

uploader.jpg

Mac OS 10.4.11

Not working, obviously. I uploaded the screen grab with version 2.2 of the uploader on another machine.

view photos

dotdean says:

Error: API TIMEOUT: flickr.auth._checkToken(rsp);

Error: UPLOAD TIMEOUT: 0
Line: 274

Error: UPLOAD TIMEOUT: 0
Line: 274

Error: API TIMEOUT: flickr.people._getUploadStatus(rsp);

Error: API TIMEOUT: flickr.utils._logUploadStats(rsp);

try to login and to upload a photo behind proxy :( newest version

view photos

Kyudos says:

Deleting the description in the Uploadr doesn't seem to work - I had to delete it again once I got to Flickr (before 'Saving this batch').

view photos

richpix  says:

To add to the weirdness, the photos I dragged into uploader 3 did successfully upload despite thumbnails never being created in the uploader. I don't know when in the process the Upload button showed up, but there it was.

Then I attempted to upload another and the Upload button wouldn't show up. I give up for now.

view photos

Leo Reynolds says:

I'm happily running V2.3. If I install V3 will it remove V2.3 or will they run side by side?

view photos

matt says:

Richard: I have narrowed it down a little more; the problem is certainly the gm component. If I replace the current gm.dylib and flIGM.xpt with the versions from the beta, thumbnails work just great.

I would try to narrow it down a little further, but there's a header file missing from the source download (flIGM.h), that seems to define some necessary stuff, so I can't even start to build the GM bits. (That's why I had to go through the back door and just copy over the files from the previous version)

Again, hope this helps a bit.

view photos

phrend says:

Does v3 allow me to edit/save meta data (tags, caption, etc.) within my local files, or does it just add meta data to the uploaded files? If it saves the meta data to my local files it'll be a winner in my book!

Thanks!

view photos

myfear says:

ok: Anybody having upload / connection problems (Corporate FW or something else)

1. Edit Uploader prefs file. Typically, you’ll find it in:
C:\Programm Files\Flickr Uploadr\defaults\preferences\prefs.js

2. Add the following lines to this file:

pref('network.proxy.http', 'your.proxy.org');
pref('network.proxy.http_port', 1234);
pref('network.proxy.type', 1);

Where you fill in the needed values for your proxy server and port (printed in bold) Do not (!) use a protocoll for the proxy ... simply the host name!

..oO(make kopies of the original in case I did something wrong :-D)

Working for me, btw!
myfear edited this topic 77 months ago.

view photos

madhavaji says:

I can't actually sign in. When I do I am prompted to 'authorise' with Flickr, which I do, the app then hangs. If I re-start I am re-prompted to 'authorise' and more hanging.

The error console show this ...

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIHandlerInfo.launchWithURI]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://uploadr/content/ui.js :: anonymous :: line 314" data: no]
Line: 1060

Anyone got any ideas?

view photos

mister picture says:

PLEASE help me. When I double click the shortcut nothing happens. The program does not open. Although it does exist in the task manager. I'm running XP SP2. Please help.

view photos

~.charlie.~ ... says:

it seems a bit slower to upload but overall it's FANTASTIC!!!!

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

← prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(1 to 100 of 888 replies in [Official Topic] Flickr Uploadr 3.0.2)
Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads