Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[staff response] Advertising in groups
Latest: 5 hours ago
[Official Thread] Flickr downtime on May 22 and site issues since then. [10 SEP UPDATE - MOBILE Camera Roll Is Back!]
Latest: 10 hours ago
[Official Thread] Print your photos with Flickr Prints
Latest: 3 days ago
[Official Thread] Flickr login freedom is here
Latest: 6 days ago
[Official Thread] Scheduled downtime on May 22, plus more updates on speed & stability
Latest: 3 weeks ago

Current Discussion

[investigating] images flashing on People Tab
Latest: 2 hours ago
Tags not working
Latest: 4 hours ago
Can't See A Complete Flickr Page On My iPad Pro
SEARCH function not working.
Flickr Compression is DREADFUL
I cant upload photos
movies
Latest: 13 hours ago
Recent photos
Latest: 14 hours ago
My Flickr mail no longer gets to me
Latest: 17 hours ago
Flickr / SmugMug CEO's comments on Camera Roll
Latest: 18 hours ago
my albums-most recent
Latest: 21 hours ago
Email notifications
Latest: 25 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

why cant i see the photos i uploaded

merkleman says:

i joined flickr 4 days ago uploading 2 pictures to practice and assigned these to public viewing, since then i have tried to search for these photos when signed out, using the specific tags (collegebricklaying) and (johnsbmw) as if i were a random public user and the message "no photos tagged with (tag i used) are available to you" what does this mean and how can i sort the problem so my photos can be viewed by anyone ? any help with this problem would be much appreciated thank you
Posted at 5:31AM, 20 February 2006 PDT ( permalink )

view photos

Canopus Archives says:

You need to upload five or more to get your account into cue for approval and they should not be non photos. You uploaded two on the 17th and a further four today so you are now in the cue and should be approved in two or three days.
Posted ages ago. ( permalink )

view photos

matt says:

New accounts go through a review process before they're available for public searching. You only enter the queue when you've uploaded 5 public photos, and it can take 3-5 days to be reviewed. This is to prevent spam and other misbehaviour.

Everything should be working as you'd like in the next few days.

(beat to the punch)
matt edited this topic ages ago.

view photos

merkleman says:

thanks alot for the comments much appreciated

merkleman

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads