Help / The Help Forum

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Introducing the Flickr Camera Roll (Beta)
Latest: 45 minutes ago
[Seeking input] Flickr/Yahoo login issues.
Latest: 64 minutes ago
[Official Thread] Introducing the new Flickr Search (Beta)
Latest: 2 hours ago
[Official Thread] Introducing the new Flickr Uploadr for Mac (Beta)
Latest: 2 days ago

Current Discussion

Can't post because a Phrase or ULR has been used for abuse before
Latest: 4 minutes ago
*BUG* Replace photo not working with any browser
Latest: 7 minutes ago
API - Get Authorization Token for Webapp (AJAX?)
Latest: 44 minutes ago
Batch Change of Creative Commons License Fails in a Pile of Steaming Poop
Latest: 45 minutes ago
stats
Latest: 66 minutes ago
Is it possible to use the Flickr Android app without uploading every picture right away?
Problems reaching flickr via google chrome!
How to use the "old" flickr?
Money back on Flickr Pro - automatic renewal
Latest: 3 hours ago
NOT FIXED So called "You seem to be using an unsupported browser"
Latest: 3 hours ago
posting to blogger
Latest: 4 hours ago
What is their game? Are these spam?
Latest: 4 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

[closed] flickr, now from yahoo!

kewlio says:

i mean i new it but still

like it? hate it
:-)
Posted at 1:52PM, 23 September 2009 PDT ( permalink )
zyrcster (staff) edited this topic 63 months ago.

(601 to 700 of 1,438 replies in [closed] flickr, now from yahoo!)
view photos

Lisanne! says:

Rev Dan Catt Quite so. Whatever problems some of us have with the current logo the fact remains that many who are now here would have never heard of Flickr if Yahoo hadn't bought it. And the service would have far more limitations.
Posted 68 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

Itsnotvalid says:

I got the bigger one by [ ] ing your profile url. what script are you using?

view photos

Itsnotvalid says:

@curiouskiwi I thought nobody remembers the tubs... however Most of us know it is now part of Google.

view photos

~Terrie K ~ says:

Itsnotvalid If you want the small icons, use this script..

Flickr Buddy Icon Reply:
www.flickr.com/photos/doc18/2879637425/

view photos

El Gonzote says:

Just putting in my two cents, right in line with Sonia: FUGLY. Don't like it.

You don't see "Skype - by eBay" splashed on the top of their, do you?

Come on. If they really wanted to brand the page, at least match the font, the color, SOMETHING!

view photos

Lisanne! says:

Mine reads 24 by 24. Maybe some of the scripts link to different addresses.

view photos

Lisanne! says:

I increased the size in the instructions.
Lisanne! edited this topic 68 months ago.

view photos

So tacky says:

How could staff be happy with this logo change even if it is as ugly as sin? There are two quotes which help me to understand their situation..

"Don’t bite the hand that feeds you…"

and

"You are what you eat"

Y staffs are happy? Y! ask Y!
So tacky edited this topic 68 months ago.

view photos

~Terrie K ~ says:

I really have no problem with the logo, I DO on the other hand have a BIG problem with Yahoo encouraging people to download shared pictures from their messenger and upload them to their own Flickr account.

view photos

Itsnotvalid says:

@revdancatt
I don't think so. Just look at the other sites like smugmug they still could handle it nicely (by increasing entry price for newcomers.)
I don't think Flickr wouldn't work without the help of yahoo. It doesn't lose money and yahoo's help in ads? I don't know if that is helping anything as there are lots of alternatives to yahoo ads.
Hardware, bandwidth and other things are just something that any company could get when there are positive incomes (which I think Flickr does have, doesn't it?) If Flickr needs such help it would only mean they are losing money to the point that any expanding wouldn't be possible.

view photos

sweet distin says:

i don't like the pooing dog!

view photos

wallyg says:

who really cares?

view photos

SF Lіghts says:

Rev, just because Flickr does all that for us (and we pay them to do it, remember?) doesn't mean that we have to completely ignore any really bad changes that they make. That my friend is either a red herring or a slippery slope, it's been a while since I've refreshed my fallacies.

Brenda, what makes you say that? I don't think Flickr would be gone for a second if Yahoo hadn't bought and ruined it.

view photos

user2.1 says:

There's a grease monkey script to remove the yahoo logo for those that don't like it.

www.macmahon.me.uk/greasemonkey/flickr-logo-reverter.user.js

view photos

Lisanne! says:

Flickr needed growth money. It also needed to increase the number of users significantly in order to grow. But even for that the monthly bills have to be paid, and they increase with a larger userbase.

Flickr does make money. But it does so because of Yahoo's financial investment in it.

view photos

SF Lіghts says:

Thanks hypnogogia, but not all of us use Firefox.

view photos

So tacky says:

Everyone has to eat.. and we all pooh. :)

part of life.

only this one stinks.

view photos

EJP Photo says:

It's pretty ugly - who the hell approved this color scheme?

view photos

Lisanne! says:

TThe dog icon? That does stink!

view photos

Flickr Staff

heather says:

I really have no problem with the logo, I DO on the other hand have a BIG problem with Yahoo encouraging people to download shared pictures from their messenger and upload them to their own Flickr account.

Tara is working to get this resolved/removed/nuked ASAP.

view photos

Lisanne! says:

I'm not involved in the thread to bury Yahoo. Not liking the mixing of the Yahoo logo and the Flickr logo is not the same as trashing Yahoo wholesale. I just want everything in its rightful place.

view photos

Lisanne! says:

I'm not involved in this thread to bury Yahoo. Not liking the mixing of the Yahoo logo and the Flickr logo is not the same as trashing Yahoo wholesale. I just want everything in its rightful place.
Lisanne! edited this topic 68 months ago.

view photos

Lee Adkins says:

I don't like the logo.

We all know who holds the keys to Flickr. We don't need to see it at the top.

If you're having to use Flickr to build Yahoo! brand awareness, you're in a heck of a lot more trouble than this little logo can fix.

Please change it back.

view photos

Itsnotvalid says:

So tacky And your logo really rocks.

view photos

user2.1 says:

ЅF Lights Well, we can't all be fortunate can we ;-) It does worm on Safari too though.

view photos

RubyMae says:

You seem to have developed hiccups.

view photos

Rev Dan Catt says:

Itsnotvalid
I believe it's been said in other places around the web, that Flickr now covers its own costs (kinda).

But at the time Yahoo jumped in a paid for it, I'm pretty certain that if they hadn't Flickr would have hit its stability/scaling ceiling pretty hard. The growth it was having at the time was huge compared to the amount of resources it had.

Smugmug is a) a great place, b) grown at a different rate, which works well for them, but if everyone suddenly jumped from Flickr to Smugmug for example, then they'd need a sudden injection of cash for sure.

But Flickr is run by a small team, because Yahoo can handle quite a lot of the other stuff, looking after server farms, HR, lawyers, advertising, promotions and so on.

Aside from the fact that the logo is now inexplicable 4 pixels higher, and all the objections, this isn't really a terrible idea. It allows people who visit Flickr via some link for the first time to quickly see it's part of Yahoo, which wasn't at all obvious before. And as Heather mentioned before, it's a good indication that Yahoo are serious about Flickr and keeping it around.

As far as I can see, more cross promotion, if handled well, between Yahoo and Flickr isn't really a bad thing. They did buy and fund Flickr four years ago, so I don't really begrudge them tagging "from Yahoo" onto the Logo up there at the top (I kinda begrudge the 4 pixels though ;)

[edit: I'm not saying I'm a massive fan of Yahoo! Some of the stuff I've seen them do really makes we wonder sometimes, but this doesn't seem like a huge deal to me. That and I'm willing to cut them some slack because without Yahoo! there probably wouldn't still be a Flickr]
Rev Dan Catt edited this topic 68 months ago.

view photos

Lisanne! says:

And probably Flock and K-Meleon too.

view photos

Lisanne! says:

I think it's something with my connection. It's been happening since yesterday on other sites as well as Flickr.

view photos

Lisanne! says:

I think it's something with my connection. It's been happening since yesterday on other sites as well as Flickr.

Verizon is tearing up the streets out here. My phone connection is iffy too.

view photos

picard102 says:

Tacky move

view photos

~Terrie K ~ says:

heather Thank you so much Heather, that has made me breath a BIG sigh of relief. *HUGS*

view photos

Lisanne! says:

Rev Dan Catt

Hopefully no hiccups.

While it's certainly Yahoo's right to do this it just doesn't feel right. Putting the logo on the right side of the page would solve the problem. Yahoo would have increased presence and Flickr would keep its individual identity. And a lot of web pages have mastheads that are much larger. So even if they did wish to increase the size for visibility sake it wouldn't destroy the page.

I really want a solution that serves everyone's interest.

view photos

Roadsidepictures says:

The newly added "Yahoo!" looks awful!

view photos

So tacky says:

I need food, some meal i love it... Just like flickr needs yahoo.

But I don't think you need to have every grain of rice, every slice of bread stamp with a logo of who provides it.

Y staffs are happy? Y! ask Y!

view photos

Rev Dan Catt says:

"I really want a solution that serves everyone's interest."

You'll never get a solution that serves everyone's interests.

view photos

treebjen loves Flickr from Yahoo! says:

I'm very interested.

view photos

♥ shhexy corin ♥ says:

it gets funnier every time you post it.

REALLY.

view photos

♥ shhexy corin ♥ says:

nonsense! there are plenty of unicorn-oriented solutions that suit absolutely everyone.

view photos

Brad Ross says:

I feel the logo is way to small. It should take up more than 59.5% of the page.

view photos

Brad Ross says:

ike this.
farm3.static.flickr.com/2450/3950795343_fedc511bcb_t.jpg

[staff removal of inline image - link remains]
zyrcster (staff) edited this topic 68 months ago.

view photos

Itsnotvalid says:

Rev Dan Catt That doesn't mean that I have to agree their corporate decisions. And their taste is really bad. Take the example of Gmail, there is a "by Google" thing in the logo but it doesn't taste like SO Tacky's version of purple stuff.

view photos

Lisanne! says:

Rev Dan Catt , there will always be some people who will complain about everything. Even a compromise that accomplishes what both sides desire. But such a act will ease the discomfort of those who want to see something specific accomplished; in this case the joining of the two logos.

view photos

brandonfwilson says:

Nasty & Lame.

view photos

Tomás Vinhal says:

Oh my god i wanna cryyyyyyyyyy!!!!

view photos

Lisanne! says:

Gmail was started by Google and as a free service one agrees to allow Google some latitude in self-promotion. One knew from the beginning that they were using a Google service.

But don't get me started on Google updaters.

view photos

So tacky says:

Brad: ew.. that really stinks!

the crap looks so unrefined when enlarged.

here, grab the larger file. even craps needs better resolution :)

view photos

.Zickie. says:

INBD.

Its no big deal.

Has it changed the functionality of the site? Aesthetics aside ( Not my aesthetic, but I suspect if it was anything but white text on a white background there would be voices of discord) ... so what?

When Yahoo bought Flickr there was furor announcing the death knell of Flickr. What has happened in fact is that Flickr has grown and become a more stable viable entity which we continue to enjoy at a very reasonable annual rate.

Any complaints I have about Flickr usage are for another forum and thread.

In general .. I like Flickr alot as it is, changes and all, and they have done very well technically and financially when one considers teh magnitude of people using the site everyday and what they achieve technically on a day to day basis.

We take this all for granted sometimes ;-)

view photos

patrickcollison says:

Ugh. As soon as I find a new photo sharing site, I'm there.

view photos

yuan2003 says:

flickr, you poop on my heart :(

view photos

paragdgala says:

I see your point that flickr needs the Yahoo! branding. But does the 'from' need to be in the png logo with all its bleeding pixels? Why shuld the two logos be combined into a single png? Wouldnt it serve Y! purposes more if the two logos were two pngs with a click on Y! logo taking users to m.www.yahoo.com?

I guess the issue with Y! is that they are unwilling to adapt its logo/designs for its products. But I have to say I am thankful to them for not forcing the purple on flickr logo or flickr.com pages!

view photos

Rev Dan Catt says:

patrickcollison
There a bunch of new(ish) photo sharing sites;

www.smugmug.com
www.23hq.com
picasaweb.google.com
www.ipernity.com
www.zooomr.com
www.facebook.com

Knock yourself out.

view photos

Mirishi says:

It's just a joke, right? Temporary? Please??

view photos

syncros says:

thanks hypnogogia, that script works like a charm along with the rest of my flickr greasemonkey scripts.

view photos

So tacky says:

Zickie: Had people not liked Flickr then no one would care to even complaint. Everyone also knows flickr belongs to yahoo when we signed in.

Its just how they blend up the logo into an visual mess, which destroyed what was a pleasantly minimal looking interface.

view photos

RAD Moose says:

It doesn't stand out much from all the Pink/Blue/White, but now that the logo has Black/Purple too, I think it should be nice green background.

view photos

Fizzadar says:

Horrible, don't care about Flickr being owned by Yahoo, but the Yahoo logo is just horrible, and the Flickr logo nice.

Also, when's delicious.com getting this horrible treatment?

view photos

Rev Dan Catt says:

@So tacky
Well I think "destroyed" is probably a bit of an overstatement. And, everyone knows Flickr belongs to yahoo when they sign in, but this isn't aimed at those people ...

... this is aimed at people who come to Flickr for the first time via some link. Before they'd have no idea that Flickr was part of Yahoo (which is bad for Yahoo, which in turn is bad for Flickr) ... unless they scrolled right down to the bottom of the page ... which most people don't do (scientifically proven ;)

And if it increases sign-up, that along with the Big-Blue-Button thing, I expect it will, then it's good for everyone else too.

When Yahoo! first bought Flickr, the price for a pro membership instantly halved and stayed pretty much the same since, and the storage for free members doubled. So again, I can't say I begrudge them after four years tagging Yahoo on up there.

view photos

javan says:

barf

view photos

matthewdlyons says:

Personally, I don't get it the big deal. When was it unclear that Flickr is part of Yahoo? I pay for a Pro account, but what's on the logo doesn't really matter to me. When it's important for my images to stand out, or on their own, I post them on my photography site.

Let's look at another switch that occurred recently. Mint.com was acquired by Intuit/Quicken. The net was ablaze with fury about this move. As a Mint user, I, too, am ambivalent because of Quicken's terrible track record and Mint's ability to fill a needed void.

This switch, which is merely a logo, doesn't seem, to me, to be anywhere on par with the Mint switch. Other than people annoyed with the integration of Yahoo into the logo, what are the more substantive issues people have here? Seriously. I detect a hint of snobbery, but I want to be proven wrong by a response other than "It's ugly."

view photos

Rev Dan Catt says:

@fizzadar

"Also, when's delicious.com getting this horrible treatment?"
Well it hasn't yet, and Flickr has, so maybe, gasp, it means something ... looks around furtively. ;)

[edit: Yawn, night all)
Rev Dan Catt edited this topic 68 months ago.

view photos

So tacky says:

Rev Dan Catt If you think internet user is attracted to the big blue button and yahoo logo on to Flickr which will somehow memorizes them into signing up you may have read wrong studies on Netizen behavior.

People on the internet signed up for something due to content and services. Plastering brand everywhere just don't work. They see good content, good design, good community, they signed up.

view photos

joephotokc says:

We all know that Yahoo bought Flickr. I guess Yahoo needs to show how big their you know what is by branding their name on everything they take over.

But I guess when you buy out a company it means you can do with it what you want even if it does not make any sense!

view photos

Rev Dan Catt says:

So tacky actually I do believe the big blue button and the yahoo logo will increase sign-up above the normal increase in rate by a not insignificant amount. Oh, about 100% certain, based on observation. But yeah, otherwise, what would I know about it.

joephotokc aside from the fact that it does actually make sense, and they managed to hold off for 4 year before, yeah, totally.

(and now I am beyond tired and cranky, and really going to bed)

view photos

~Terrie K ~ says:

Maybe Yahoo could learn a lesson from a much larger more successful company about branding....

The McDonald's in Sedona, Arizona has teal arches. They are not yellow because they would have ruined the beauty of the surround landscape.

www.pictureninja.com/pages/united-states/arizona/image-mc...

view photos

NoMoon says:

Ick! Since I pay for a pro account, I wonder if they'd let me turn off their branding? ;) Not bloodly likely.

Thanks for that greasemonkey script to revert it. (www.macmahon.me.uk/greasemonkey/flickr-logo-reverter.user.js)

view photos

RubyMae says:

Rev Dan Catt So, Yahoo had to put it's logo up top on the flickr page because the lack of the Yahoo logo was what was keeping people who click through from other sites from pressing the big blue, prominently placed, "join" button?

Your other points are well taken, but thinking that seeing yahoo next to the flickr logo will help people realize where they've landed and somehow make it more enticing to sign up is tenuous at best.

So what if people came here from another site and thought, oh, I've landed at flickr and never knew this was a Yahoo site. As soon as they click that big blue "join" button, they'd figure it out.

(For the record, I'm indifferent to the change. I didn't even notice it until I came across this thread.)

view photos

Alex J White says:

Perhaps it is quite an apt when you think about it. The 2 logos clash horribly with each other and seem to have little in common with each other . :(

view photos

The Ewan says:

I'm with Brenda - I have no objection to Flickr being part of Yahoo, or to Yahoo sticking their name on Flickr. My only problem with this is that the new logo looks ugly, and on Flickr, ugly matters quite a lot.

I decent looking 'Flickr from Yahoo' logo would be fine.

view photos

Simen S says:

Yahoo! just vomited over the Flickr logo. By all means, change the branding to reflect your ownership, but don't make it this damn ugly.

view photos

NoMoon says:

I think the worst part isn't that it says "Yahoo!" but rather that it's an ugly purple brand name stuck to the side of an iconic blue and pink logo on site where the only layout colours are blue, pink, and occasionally yellow.

Sticks out like a sore thumb.

view photos

So tacky says:

To answer treeBjen challenge to come up with integrating Flickr and yahoo's logo, if it is a must, here would be my tacky answer.

Flickr and yahoo logo integration

Those icons and functionality above would work btw. It leaves Flickr's identity alone and yahoo lets users access its other services (or promote them).

My issue isn't with yahoo. i just think the way two strong logo is mixed is careless - it stinx.

view photos

So tacky says:

And yes, the GOOGLE chrome browser surrounding everything is symbolic and full of metaphors :))

view photos

treebjen loves Flickr from Yahoo! says:

I agree that looks better, and actually serves a function.

view photos

cabbit says:

I'm with NoMoon, it sticks out as really ugly.

You also kinda know a parent company's getting desperate when they slap their name all over subsidiaries, hoping for at least *some* positive brand recognition.

view photos

peter_hasselbom says:

The merged logo is badly crafted and I have very little confidence in the yahoo brand management team, thay havn't done anything sucessful for a long time.

view photos

el mattadore says:

www.macmahon.me.uk/greasemonkey/flickr-logo-reverter.user.js

and it's GONE!!

view photos

六念慢一點 says:

Which fucking idiot did this?

view photos

Meanest Indian says:

Significantly dilutes the Flickr brand.

Looks so desperate -- major loss of credibility. I don't have a problem with Yahoo owning Flickr but seems they are not managing this role well. My main issue is that the Yahoo logo looks so tragic next to the Flickr one – seems like an ill-considered move. Flickr has always been about clean design -- and now its been so royally messed up. Sad.

PS. Am wondering what Caterina Fake & Flickr admins think about this.
Perhaps they are not allowed to comment publicly.
Meanest Indian edited this topic 68 months ago.

view photos

ordinary robot says:

el mattadore thanks for that!

view photos

Meanest Indian says:

Coverage of this issue by the Washington Post

view photos

Frank Chao says:

yah00 suck!

view photos

dirtyblueshirt says:

Yep, I hate it. how long before they call it "Yahoo! Images" and the flickr name and any sense of personality is gone altogether?

view photos

emersunn says:

I like it. I was sitting here in my chair from Walsh Brothers, reading this through my gasses from LensCrafters, thinking it looked nice on my computer from Apple.

view photos

greynotgrey says:

Enough is enough.

I've cleared out all 2k+ of the photos I've uploaded since '05.

Yahoo owns Flickr, but doesn't respect it. That makes the flickrverse its bitch.

I, for one, am nobody's bitch; adieu.

goodbye.

-----------
Staff edit: inline image removed.
heather (staff) edited this topic 68 months ago.

view photos

Lisanne! says:

Here's my compromise. It put Yahoo's logo in a prominent position, repositions other stuff to make it aesthetically work, and lets Flickr's Logo look traditional again.

The Great Compromise

view photos

Lisanne! says:

Here's my compromise. It put Yahoo's logo in a prominent position, repositions other stuff to make it aesthetically work, and lets Flickr's Logo look traditional again.

The Great Compromise

view photos

Lisanne! says:

The Great Compromise

view photos

Alan Peto says:

I agree with "So Tacky"'s post...if Yahoo wants to integrate their brand into Flickr, then do a toolbar at the top. It's still annoying, but less annoying than a really badly branded logo. I see the official Flickr employee replies are like those who have drank the kool-aid, and not really hearing what anyone here is saying. Yes, we are all grateful that Yahoo is supplying hardware, resources, etc, to keep Flickr up...we know it's part of Yahoo (I have to sign in with a Yahoo Id...duh), but why plop it in the logo? One thing that sets Flickr apart is that lots of PROs use Flickr...they have a 'design' and 'creative' mind...and when you just photoshop another logo into an existing logo (very very very very bad branding and graphic design idea, btw), you alienate them.

It's not so much that everyone is complaining about a logo, it's how it looks...it's not pleasing to the eye...and on a website that deals with...well...LOOKING AT THINGS...a bad logo is going to get a lot of heated and angry comments. Make sense yet?

Nobody will think less of Yahoo for removing the logo from Flickr logo...we will be grateful. Say "Thank you Flickr members for being such strong and supportive fans and we've heard you, and love you, so we are doing this". Not talking down to us or trying to make us drink MORE kook aid.

I mean, didn't you guys (Yahoo) read the latest reports? Facebook is absolutley destorying you when it comes to usage...yet WE PAY Flickr (Pro users) to use it. Why? Because we saw Flickr as professional and the rest as...jokes...or something 'everyone including grandma' uses. Now, we are the joke...less professional. You've destroyed the community.

Look at it this way...in a row of beautiful houses in a community, someone paints there house this horrible purple color. Yep, that's the Yahoo logo. Keep it at the bottom of the page...made sense there. Or do the toolbar suggestion...that makes sense and can look good if done properly.

Don't take offense Flickr and Yahoo employees, we are proud Flickr users and want you to hear us. If you don't, well, there is always someone else who will win (ahem, remember Google?).

view photos

Lisanne! says:

Sorry about the glitches. I wish there was a way to delete the duplicated posts.

view photos

cloud-break says:

HATE IT! WTF!? Maybe just for non-premium users as some kind of punishment... I don't care about Yahoo and don't want to be reminded about it- especially as a paying customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

view photos

leave_it_to_beaver says:

It's fine. You could make the Yahoo! part jive with the Flickr part more but other than that it's fine.

Are people really cussing others out and deleting their accounts over this? Sad, so sad.

view photos

Flickr Staff

heather says:

Hey guys.... Inlining your ideas about improving the logo change is cool as we do allow screenshots for demonstration purposes in the Help Forum.

Inlining other images, photos, protest art is uncool. You're welcome to provide a link off here to it in your photostream, but images featured will be removed.

Onward!

view photos

paragdgala says:

folks at flickr would have tough luck getting that pink, blue Y! logo you made approved by folks at Y!

Look at it the reverse way: Would folks at flickr approve a complete purple flickr logo if Y! so desires? (Yuck and dammit, I think flickr folks will have to bow down if it ever comes to that!)

view photos

simonstark says:

New logo is fugly, period. Yahoo, it's ok to show that Flickr belongs to you, just do it in a more stylish way.

view photos

Lisanne! says:

Actually, Yahoo has used different colors at different times. In fact, the current logo on the home page is red. The one they are using for Flickr is violet. So they are flexible.

view photos

SF Lіghts says:

I like all of the other ideas so much more than the current one. You can't put the two logos together like that.

view photos

the workers' opposition says:

R.I.P., greynotgrey...

Flickr just lost another great photographer... : (

view photos

Andrew-Hyde says:

thank you flickr community for your monthly uprising, I was beginning to thing you all turned soft on me.

view photos

paragdgala says:

Agreed, but Y! has been in the process of rebranding its logo since quite some time now. Purple is in. All other colors and designs may eventually be phased out. And in that light, I see very slight possibility of a non-purple Y! logo appearing anywhere on a white background henceforth until the next logo redesign. I see them as inflexible on that end and rightly so (in my opnion), coz a brand should either have just a handful of logos (traditional companies) or a multitude of ever-changing logos (e.g. google)

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

(601 to 700 of 1,438 replies in [closed] flickr, now from yahoo!)
Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads