Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[replacing | staff response] Aviary editing functions disabled
Latest: 22 minutes ago
[BUG - staff responding] Photostream Count Incorrect, needs to be rebuilt
Latest: 8 hours ago
[Official Thread] Details on the new Flickr About page (formerly Profile page)
Latest: 13 hours ago
[Official Thread] Login issues? Try this.
Latest: 19 hours ago

Current Discussion

Flickr emails stopped
Latest: 17 minutes ago
[Official Thread] Instagram no longer supports sharing to Flickr
Latest: 47 minutes ago
Problem to join group
Latest: 2 hours ago
blank in my organizer
[fixed] Not Possible to add photos to my galleries
[Official Thread] Introducing the Flickr Camera Roll (Beta)
Latest: 3 hours ago
[Official Thread] Moving M.Flickr to Fully Responsive Mobile Web Version
Photo No Longer Available
[answer provided] Saving selected photos to Showcase
Latest: 4 hours ago
Edit
Latest: 6 hours ago
[investigating] Album downloads are failing
Latest: 7 hours ago
[resolved] Yet another morning where Flickr is so slow it's useless
Latest: 7 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

[Official Topic] Flickr Holiday Gift

Flickr Staff

eMiLy @_@ says:

Howdy Flickrverse!

As our way to saying thanks this holiday season. We've got a gift for all our Flickr friends, old and new! 3 months of Free Pro!

To find out more details, please check out these FAQs:

I have a free account, am I eligible for the holiday gift?

What if I already purchased Pro, am I getting the holiday gift?
How can I claim the holiday gift?
When is the promotional offer end?

If you have any questions or feedback about Flickr Holiday Gift, this is the place to be!

Otherwise, keep calm and Flickr on!

Update from Staff (Sat Dec 22 18:10 2012 GMT-8):

We're happy so many of you have already accepted your Flickr Holiday Gift, but we see there is some confusion about how and when it's being applied. This was in part the fault of a few glitches with emails that went out for the Gift, where some of you received incorrect expiration dates. We have corrected that problem, so all future emails should be accurate -- our sincere apologies for the misinformation.

Please read the following for clarification:

- There have been no changes to Flickr's billing process as part of the Flickr Holiday Gift.

- We introduced auto-renewal on January 25, 2012. If you purchased Flickr Pro on or after that date, you are on auto-renewal. If you purchased Flickr Pro before that date, you are NOT on auto-renewal. If you do not wish to be on auto-renewal, simply cancel your subscription prior to its end date. Accepting the Holiday Gift will not sign you up for auto-renewal.

Here's how the Flickr Holiday Gift works for Pro subscribers:

- All Flickr Pro subscribers will get an additional 3 months for free!

- If you are NOT on auto-renewal, your Pro expiration date will be extended by 3 months and reflected in your account expiration date here.

- If you purchased Flickr Pro after January 25, 2012 and are on auto-renewal, the Flickr Holiday Gift will be applied to your account on your next billing date. This will be reflected in your account on the day it is applied. In the meantime, you will be able to see receipt of the gift in your account order history.

- If you purchased Flickr Pro after January 25, 2012 and have canceled the auto-renewal, the Gift will be applied to your account when your current subscription expires. The gift will also be visible in your own account order history.

Here's how it works for free accounts:

- Once your Flickr Holiday Gift is activated, you will have unlimited uploads and other benefits for 3 months.

- You do not have to provide any billing information in order to accept this gift and we will not bill you at the end of the period. It's just a gift from us to you!

- When the 3 months expire, your account will revert to the standard limits of a free account.

Hope that helps! And, Happy Holidays to you all!
Posted at 5:04PM, 21 December 2012 PDT ( permalink )
morozgrafix (staff) edited this topic 55 months ago.

← prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
(1 to 100 of 580 replies in [Official Topic] Flickr Holiday Gift)
view photos

meabbott PRO says:

Thank you!
Posted 55 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

atomicules says:

Thank you very much. :-D

view photos

mag3737 PRO says:

Thanks, Flickr. Now let's see how long it takes for someone to complain.

view photos

Kevin PRO says:

I wanted a unicorn!

view photos

WJB1961 says:

Thank-you so much. I had planned to go pro after Christmas and now I don't have to wait.
One question: What does staff consider abusive upload limits...5 a day...10 a day? Or is it a monthly #?
Thanx, Jim

view photos

jen_the_ordinary says:

thanks! yay i get mine

view photos

traciw PRO says:

Thanks, Flickr! You're the best.

view photos

Trish Hamme PRO says:

Thank You !!!! Merry Christmas !!!!!!!

view photos

Eni Turkeshi Imagery says:

i used to buy a flickr pro account every year.now i found out as i`m subscribed to it , so payment will be taken directly from the account , and the pro account will be renewed.
how can i change this?
i don`t want to have it as subscribed. if i cancel the subscribtion, will i be deleting the remaining time of my pro account?

view photos

scrapping61 PRO says:

Thank you Flickr.. Happy Holidays!!

view photos

Area Bridges PRO says:

Uh, sure. I am subscribed for another 13 months, so this seems like an odd time to be getting three more months. But I'll take it.

However, I'll sound a little note of disgruntlement at reading this on the page the offer takes me to:

"Note: To avoid abuse of our unlimited storage, we do monitor accounts for excessive usage. Yahoo! limits the number and size of photos allowed from an account within a given timeframe."
This comes as news to me. What's "excessive usage"?

view photos

Paddu Rao says:

I am a regular pro account flickr member for the past few years. As I visited my photostream few minutes ago, I noticed your ad " Flickr Holiday Gift " and out of curiosity clicked on your advertisement. Next screen that appeared informed me that I am enrolled in ' Gift Scheme ' and that automatic collection of my annual subscrition fee will be done from now on ! I am upset with such unfriendly scheme being imposed on me with a tricky advertisement.

I am writing to request you to disenroll me from your ' Holiday Gift scheme ' with immediate effect. I wish to remain a Flickr Pro member at my free will and not by any other method.

I wish to retain my option of making payment for my annual membership at my will and pleasure and shall consider discontiuing my membership if Flickr resorts to this kind of unethical methods.

I would deeply appreciate if you can give me reply and assure me that I have been disenrolled from your ' FLICKR HLOIDAY GIFT SCHEME "

I am truly unhappy with my bad experience with you.

Awaiting a reply with confirmation of my disenrollment from FLICKR HOLIDAY GIFT scheme.

Sincerely,

Paddu Rao

(Padmanabha Rao Pulakhandam )

view photos

loupiote (Old Skool) pro PRO says:

thanks for the gift! :)

Next screen that appeared informed me that I am enrolled in ' Gift Scheme ' and that automatic collection of my annual subscrition fee will be done from now on !

no, there is no "gift scheme".

by default, all pro members are on an automatic renewal contract (you can opt-out here).

i.e. your pro account will be automatically extended by charging you automatically if your payment info (e.g. credit card) is valid in the yahoo server. this gift does not change that. it justs adds 3 month duration to your current subscription. yay!

view photos

Kia & Zeno says:

Thank you and Merry Christmas! :)

view photos

Flickr Staff

eMiLy @_@ says:

Paddu Rao:

Please check out this FAQ if you want to cancel auto-renewal:

How can I cancel? / What if I don't want auto-renewal?

view photos

flickr can you please help me with my question above?

view photos

Eni Turkeshi Imagery:

if i cancel the subscribtion, will i be deleting the remaining time of my pro account?

no, you will keep the current subscription until it expires. read the FAQ www.flickr.com/help/payments/?search=cancel#64584891

view photos

loupiote (Old Skool):

thanks a lot:)

view photos

WJB1961:

i think the problem is not so much large number of uploads, but rather using yahoo / flickr as an image server, i.e. hotlinking flickr images files (jpg) on other web pages, i.e. using yahoo server bandwidth in an abusive way.

view photos

Avery Liburd (averyliburdphoto.blogspot.com) says:

Thanks for the 3 months Flickr [:

view photos

NickolaMartynov says:

Thank you! Happy holidays to all you!

view photos

plaisanter~ PRO says:

Thank you, Flickr. Happy holidays to all of you!

view photos

loupiote (Old Skool):

i just checked the page you told me and tried to cancel the subscription.here`s what it tells me :

Are you sure you want to cancel your Flickr Pro subscription?

If you cancel, you will revert to a free Flickr account with the following limits:

300 MB monthly photo upload limit (15 MB per photo)
Photostream viewing limited to 200 most recent photos
Only smaller (resized) images accessible (though originals are saved in case you upgrade later)

so how is this possible then?

view photos

Tractacus says:

Very nice; 3 free months of Flickr (Thanks guys), and the world hasn't ended. Yet...

view photos

JarekCichy says:

Thank you :) Merry Christmas !!!

view photos

eMiLy @_@:
i`d appreaciate an answer about my question.

view photos

Flickr Staff

eMiLy @_@ says:

Eni Turkeshi Imagery:

On the top of the same page, it also said:

"note that you will only revert to a free account when your current billing period ends on 10th February, 2013 (we don't offer refunds)."

view photos

Philip DiResta PRO says:

Hmm... I am confused Flickr.

I've been a pro member since 2005. I renew every August for the next year. Now I receive an email that I have been given a gift of a 3-month extension, and my account will expire on March 21, 2013?!

According to my calculations, that's a negative 5 months "gift" since my account is paid for up until August 2013!

Please explain.

view photos

Eni Turkeshi Imagery:

this has been discussed already in another thread. the wording that you read is very bad, confusing and incorrect. flickr staff confirmed that your current subscription will continue until the end of the current period, then it will revert to "free account" (but you won't loose any photos, even if you can only access the latest 200).

view photos

erinmatthes says:

My pro account isn't due to renew until August 11th 2013. However, I received an email indicating that with the 3 free months my pro account now renews March 21st 2013. I'm confused.

view photos

Philip DiResta:

ouch!

i hope that they didn't do this mistake!!! i forgot to check the expiration date before the upgrade. let me look...

view photos

eMiLy @_@:

thanks now i`m sure everything is ok:)

view photos

erinmatthes says:

Philip DiResta:

Same here. Really confusing.

view photos

SimonM. says:

Thanks & Merry Christmas to the Flickr team!

view photos

Flickr Staff

eMiLy @_@ says:

Philip DiResta:

Sorry for the confusion! Seems like the date on the E-mail is incorrect. We will take a look.

view photos

WJB1961 says:

loupiote (Old Skool):

Thanx for the answer. Jim

view photos

loupiote (Old Skool):

i didn`t read any extra wording , except of what was written on flickr page.anyways i had skipped the first sentence.all set now,Emily and you helped me.thanks.

view photos

hmmmm

when i go to www.flickr.com/account/order/manage?cmp=s

it says:

Your Flickr Pro subscription:

2-year Pro at $44.95
Your Pro account will renew automatically on 13th June, 2014

this is my current subscription (i paid June 12th 2012).... so the "gift" does not seem to have changed the expiration date by 3 months, in either direction...
loupiote (Old Skool) pro edited this topic 55 months ago.

view photos

WJB1961 says:

mag3737:

It didn't take long did it? LOL Jim.

view photos

jchants PRO says:

eMiLy @_@:

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much!

view photos

eMiLy @_@:

there is no date in the email. i think the wrong date was on one of the pages displayed when accepting the gift.

but strangely, the expiration date in www.flickr.com/account/order/manage?cmp=s did not change... can anyone confirm?

view photos

vermillion$baby PRO says:

THANKS FLICKR. AND I DID ACCEPT THE OFFER. BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I REALLY DO NOT LIKE THE ADVERTISING ON MY FLICKR PAGES. WHO MANAGED TO PUT "DROP DOWN DEALS" ON MY FLICKR PAGES? THEY ARE A NUISANCE, A BOTHER, INTRUSIVE AND COVER A LOT OF COMMANDS THAT I USE OFTEN USE.

view photos

Nina Pearman PRO says:

What an awesome gift - however I'm not entirely sure the expiration date was amended in any way - thought that counts though lol....

view photos

RubyMae PRO says:

vermillion$baby:

"Drop down deals" are not from flickr. That could be malware or advertising caused by a third party tool bar.

view photos

alphabet soup studio / lenore locken PRO says:

While I appreciate the goodwill of a three-month extension on my Pro account, I renewed earlier this year for a two-year period and my expiry date is July 2014. Now today I receive an email saying my account expires in exactly three months to the day from today. What gives? My account doesn't even expire next year, let alone early in the year!!!

If you truly had given me a free three months, my expiry would now be October 2014. That's not what it says on my account page; it still says July 2014. Very confusing and very troubling. After all the trouble recently at Instagram, I was hoping Flickr would be drama-free.

Please advise me of the status of this. Thank you.

view photos

vermillion$baby:

disable all the extensions / plugins in your browser, and the ads will disappear. then find out which spammy extension causes them.

view photos

alphabet soup studio / lenore locken:

After all the trouble recently at Instagram, I was hoping Flickr would be drama-free.

haha! no... flickr causes all sorts of drama. new nav-bar etc. :)

view photos

Hairlover PRO says:

alphabet soup studio / lenore locken
I think you may have been misread the banner. At first glance, the wording suggests that your account will expire in 3 months. If, however, you read it more carefully, you will see that, at your next renewal date (July 2014), Flickr will essentially add 15 months to your account. A part of the email read:

"On your next billing date we will extend your Flickr Pro subscription by 3 months, unless you cancel."
If, in fact, your account comes up for renewal in three months, you should definitely send a Flickrmail to Help with Billing.

view photos

Hairlover:

Flickr will essentially add 15 months to your account.
you wish!

nah, they would fix that gift bug, if it was so.

but still, my expiration date has not changed. i wonder how long it takes to actually see the change?

view photos

Hairlover:

"On your next billing date we will extend your Flickr Pro subscription by 3 months, unless you cancel."

ahhhhh is see... it's only extended next time i renew, in 2014.

by then, i could be dead, or flickr could have disappeared, or the world could have ended :D ... and by then, i will have completely forgotten about that gift.

view photos

Hairlover PRO says:

Again,

Honestly, I don't know how they could have made that any plainer.

view photos

nick123n says:

Thanks guys!

view photos

Hairlover PRO says:

loupiote (Old Skool)
If the world ends, or you perish, you should immediately ask for a refund.

view photos

they could have just extended the current period by 3 months, that would have been a nicer gift!

and more straight forward to understand.

so basically this gift is in fact a deferred, conditional 3-month pro credit.

view photos

Hairlover PRO says:

loupiote (Old Skool)

"so basically this gift is in fact a deferred, conditional 3-month pro credit."
Exactly. But it is free, regardless of the disclaimers.

view photos

Hairlover:

i hope the other christmas gifts i receive are not deferred by 2 years and conditional, too!

view photos

Hairlover PRO says:

loupiote (Old Skool)
I agree!

view photos

by the way, the FAQ has a different wording:

www.flickr.com/help/limits/#127042588

What if I already purchased Pro, am I getting the holiday gift?

If you are a paid Pro member, your Pro expiration date will be extended by 3 months from the time you claim the offer.

this is not what i got!

so, the wording in the FAQ is misleading / incorrect... it does not mention that the gift is only applied at the "next billing date".

view photos

Mr. Ducke says:

Some people seem to be me making this into something it isn't. My Pro account was going to expire on Jan 15th; now it's good until April 15th.

I for one appreciate it very much, as I'm temporarily unemployed. Thank you, Flickr staff, and best wishes for the holiday season!

view photos

Joe Mud says:

Thank you, Emily and Flickr staff!

Free Pro may be better than donuts.

view photos

Kawaii Kandy says:

I really appreciate an extra three months, thanks Flickr!!!!

That being said, I'm getting the same date error as a couple of people above: my account doesn't expire until April 1, 2013 but my holiday e-mail said that my new renewal date is March 21, 2013 so no 3 free months and I lose a few days. lol Maybe it's just a typo in the message? *fingers crossed*

Thanks! :D

view photos

Brandi Bonde PRO says:

Thank you, Flickr staff!

view photos

TPorter2006 PRO says:

Thank you, Flickr Santa! Very nice gift!

view photos

Flickr Staff

standardpixel PRO says:

For people who are automatically being billed, this gift will be applied to your account on your next billing date.

We will have a look at the FAQ and make sure it is as clear as can be.

Hope that clears things up friends. :-)

view photos

TheWorldThroughMyEyes says:

I accepted it but my pro account still reads the same date (before the expansion of 3 more months.)

Edit: fixed!
TheWorldThroughMyEyes edited this topic 55 months ago.

view photos

Katrin Ray PRO says:

Thank you, Flickr!! That's a cool gift! :-)

view photos

standardpixel:

For people who are automatically being billed, this gift will be applied to your account on your next billing date.

jeeez! why do you guys have to make it so confusing?

just extend the current period by 3 months to everyone... or is that causing problems with yahoo's all mighty auto-renewal billing server?

view photos

The Cabin On The Road PRO says:

eMiLy @_@:

I have a two year subscription that expires on July 23, 2014. The 3 month additional use message I received, like others above, says my account will now be automatically renewed on March 13, 2013. I end up losing about 16 months rather than gaining three. Someone needs an editor before this stuff is sent to members.

Joseph

view photos

G.Baby Dolls PRO says:

Help!! I accidentally pressed the X on the gift. (I thought it was some kind of ad). How can I get the gift? The offer is not showing up on my stream anymore since I pressed X :(

view photos

R R Horne PRO says:

eMiLy @_@:

The email I received says my Pro account expires on March 21, 2013 when it actually expires in June 2014.

Is that just an error in the email? I don't want to have "lost" 15 months!

view photos

Umnak:

R R Horne:

The email I received says my Pro account expires on March 21, 2013 when it actually expires in June 2014.

did you check www.flickr.com/account/order/manage?cmp=s ?

view photos

BigGuy4U2012 says:

Dummy me, I clicked the X thinking it was an ad, is there a link to go to, to check it out ? I might want to try it for 3 mo. there's no link in the FAQ. Thanks Flickr :)

Also sense I seen that promotion, I see in my Nav. bar there is no longer an upgrade link beside the search bar, and in the drop down menu it says "Renew Pro" not "Upgrade to Pro"... I am a free member at this time...

view photos

edwick PRO says:

Thank you for the wonderful gift, Flickr! I feel bad that I didn't get you anything, though, except all these goofy pictures I keep chewing up all your disk space with.

view photos

irinads14 says:

Please, take me out from Flickr annual subscription. I am not happy at all with your Holiday Gift! I pushed that button out of curiosity. Please, reply about my enrollment cancellation!

view photos

ColleenM says:

irinads14:

No one will reply.

Have you tried going to your account page and canceling your subscription?

view photos

Flickr Staff

standardpixel PRO says:

edwick:

Deal :-)

view photos

WJB1961 says:

Jeez Louise people. How often do you see free offers by cable, cell providers, phone companies that limit it to new members only. Flickr has not only given people like myself a chance to try out Pro (great marketing by the way) but have also extended this gift to existing Pro members. I can't recall ever seeing a company give something free when they already have your money. A great offer Flickr and thank-you again. Jim

view photos

LR_PTY PRO says:

First Instagram, now Flickr. Does tech companies have an aversion to getting people to read their mass emails before sending them?

My current subscription ends on July 14, 2013, and I get this "fantastic" offer for 3 free months, that actually takes away 3 months on my already paid subscription.

Of course I know this must be a mistake, but it just shows me that some dumbass (or dumbasses) didn't care enough to do it right the fist time. Just when I thought Flickr had turned the corner with a cool iPhone app, you go back to being the usual Flickr. Thumbs down

view photos

Siva301in says:

Thanks for the gift & i hope you like my contribution(Photos) too to Flick :)

view photos

@archphotographr PRO says:

Correct me if I'm wrong: unless you're among a minority of people who are currently Pro members but do not wish to remain a Pro member, chances are you would be renewing your membership year after year (or every 2 years, or whatever your plan is) regardless. So how is this 3 months free? Flickr's still taking your money, only 3 months later. It's only free if you stop being a Pro member, then you've had 3 months for free, but then again if you'd want to do that why would you even care? I'd say thank you for nothing flickr.

[end of rant]

(What am I missing here?)

Edit (in rant mode again) - I bet there's going to be a subscription price hike pretty soon.

view photos

it's supposed to give you 3 extra (free) months at the next renewal. i'll have to wait intil 2014 to see if flickr actually does that.

view photos

loupiote (Old Skool):

but i was already going to pay for my next renewal and the one after that and the one after that. until i decide it's no longer worth it, which means i wouldn't care for that last 3 extra free months anyway.

view photos

teh resa PRO says:

Thanks. Nice touch.

However, I may be happy enough without the option. I use the mobile apps and have received the offer on my desktop, I haven't clicked through to accept but I'm wondering, if I'm not interested do I have to "accept" it anyway because I am using mobile apps?

The only reason I wouldn't want to accept it is that I sometimes like to "bury" public images in my account by having them in the most recent 200 (just a way of keeping the photostream cleaner without having to delete old photos and their comments/faves)

view photos

Flickr Staff

phil dokas PRO says:

BigGuy4U2012:

Dummy me, I clicked the X thinking it was an ad, is there a link to go to, to check it out ?

Sure thing! It’s right here: www.flickr.com/holidaygift

view photos

FlyButtafly says:

Just wanted to say thanks. Brought me a smile on a tough day. :)

view photos

h ssan:

yeah.. but you'll pay a renewal a bit later. think about the bank interest you can get by placing your flickr renewal money for 3 months in a money-market account.

in my case, i'll pay my 2016 renewal 3 month later. yay! thanks, flickr!

view photos

BigGuy4U2012 says:

Thank you and Merry Christmas :)

view photos

loupiote (Old Skool):

I'll have my accountant to look in to that . I appreciate your humor though - it helps a little with the insult I feel directed towards my intellect by flickr's low estimation of it. ;)

view photos

teh resa PRO says:

should I delete the app from my mobile devices until I know whether I want to activate this thing?

I'm afraid to use the app in case it will activate it before I am ready to share the whole library and original sizes etc.

I've got other flickr apps I can use until then.

what to do?

view photos

klabhead PRO says:

I love you, Flickr... but I don't want this gift.

My account isn't due for renewal until July 2013 -- but I received this message:

"Please enjoy 3 more months of Flickr Pro for free as our way of saying thanks this holiday season! Your current Flickr Pro subscription now ends on 21st March, 2013."

So you're actually taking 4 PAID months from me?!?!

Please explain. And remember, I've been a loyal fan since 2004. I understand that mistakes happen, so I'm only looking for an answer here.

view photos

klabhead:

So you're actually taking 4 PAID months from me?!?!
read above. it's just an error in the email.

they always introduce bugs on friday evening, so that their engineers can work overtime during the week-end :)

view photos

WilliamBanzai7/Colonel Flick PRO says:

Thank you!

I have been here many years under my current account and another previous account. I trust you will continue to modernize and improve Flickr giving due consideration to the values that we as a photography community hold important.

Happy Holidays to all!

view photos

teh resa PRO says:

could somebody please tell me how using the mobile apps activates the gift automatically? And how to prevent or delay this?

view photos

treebjen PRO says:

This is an outrage.

view photos

Wil C. Fry PRO says:

I'll admit it, I've been confused about the pro/free/auto-renewal/subscription thing for a few months now... perhaps this is part of the confusion...

But after I accepted the holiday gift (Thanks, Flickr!) my account still says it will expire on Oct. 2014 -- which is what it said before I accepted the gift. Does it take some time to kick in, or...

view photos

Great Beyond PRO says:

Paddu Rao:

I am truly unhappy with my bad experience with you.

Wow, did someone piss in your corn flakes. It's a freebie, no strings attached. Enjoy your 3 free months gratis.

Sheesh - give away gold bricks and someone would complain that they were too heavy!

view photos

Flickr Staff

morozgrafix PRO says:

Wil C. Fry:

Perhaps this FAQ will help.

www.flickr.com/help/limits/#127042588

If you are a paid Pro member, your Pro expiration date will be extended by 3 months. If you are enrolled in an auto-renewal billing plan, the gift will be applied to your account on your next billing date.

view photos

erinmatthes says:

Again, my pro account is scheduled to renew in August 2013. However, the email that I received indicated that with the gift of 3 extra months my account will renew in March 2013. Could someone please look into this for me. Thank you!

view photos

ladyinpurple PRO says:

If I accept this I will end up with another bill after Christmas. Don't need that! I don't want your free extension!

view photos

The correct text should be:

If you are a paid Pro member NOT enrolled in an auto-renewal, your Pro expiration date will be extended by 3 months. If you are enrolled in an auto-renewal billing plan, the gift will be applied to your account on your next billing date.

flickr. are you sure that you cannot make this MORE confusing? :)

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

← prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
(1 to 100 of 580 replies in [Official Topic] Flickr Holiday Gift)
Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads