Xerxes2K ADMIN January 13, 2014
The Your Best Shot 2013 pool is now closed. Thank you all for your incredible submissions. It was a remarkable year.
Of all the photos and videos you took this year, which one do you love the most? Join the group, take a stroll through your photostream, and share your best shot of 2013 with the Flickrverse. It could be the image that represents your year or a turning point in your life, expresses your growth as a photographer, or just your all-year favorite shot from your photostream.
To easily view your photos throughout the year, just start in January and view the rest by clicking through the months on your archive page.
Group members will be able to submit one (1) photo or video to the group pool throughout December. We're planning to feature regular selections on Flickr Blog, and the The Weekly Flickr team will feature a selection in one of their upcoming December episodes.
– Screenshots, illustrations or video that is a slide show of still images contributed to the pool will be removed.
– Discussion topics beyond the scope of "best shot" may be closed or removed at the admin's discretion as there are other more better places on Flickr to get help or share feedback.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe