- Get Pro
Group DescriptionWelcome to the YO! Liverpool Flickr Group.
This is the associated Flickr group where you can share your photos of Liverpool and Merseyside and take part in the monthly YO! Liverpool photo challenges.
If you comment on a photograph in YO! Liverpool would you please consider adding the following to your comment. Copy everything between the lines (but without the lines, of course).
I saw this photo in <a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/yoliverpool/">Yo! Liverpool</a>
It should look like the following when posted:
I saw this photo in YoLiverpool!
Photo of the month winner
The winner of Marchs "Monuments" challenge is Joe Neary
who posted this photo
What are the most popular tags?
Established in 2005, Yo! Liverpool has become Liverpool and Merseyside's most popular open, free to use, online forum community with over 9,000 members and over 350,000 posts within 57,000 topics. Whatever you are looking for, you will find it here. Follow @YOLiverpool on twitter.
Group RulesPlease abide by the following rules
1) All Photos must be taken within Liverpool and the surrounding areas
2) Only post photos that were taken by you
3) Discussions must not contain attacks on individuals or areas/places.
4) No Reposting Images
5) Photos added to group discussions must be of "medium" size, or smaller.
7) Photos added to the group pool must be 'Kid Friendly' and 'Safe For Workplaces'.
8) General artistic photos with no Liverpool relevance are not acceptable. in the main group pool
Admin reserve the right to remove photos without prior notice that they deem do not fit in with the above rules
Most importantly have fun
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe