|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky Assignment: The Street Cricket Photography Challenge||Yahoo India Editorial||6||m.vishnu||1 year ago|
|The Beauty of Moon||TCGopal||0||TCGopal||2 years ago|
Group DescriptionCricket is a living, breathing creature in India, and to say that it's the country's most loved sport is grossly understating its importance. This is why we want to pay homage to the sport through your photography. Photos taken through your lens are what we are looking for.
The first theme that we want explore with you is street cricket.
Street cricket is a largely unexplored area of photography in India, a place where the spotlight is on everyday people and does not tend to be on the superstars. This theme will bring heroes of the evening matches, the beach sloggers, and all the other amateur players into the limelight while allowing amateur photographers to showcase their skills.
Submit your photos to the group, get the change to be featured on India's biggest cricket site Yahoo! Cricket: cricket.yahoo.com
Group RulesIf you agree to these rules, you can join the ‘Yahoo! Cricket’ Flickr Group
Please read and agree to these Group Rules before submitting content to the ‘Yahoo! Cricket’ Flickr group (‘Group’).
1. This Group is run by Yahoo! India Private Limited Unit No. 1261, 6th floor, building No.12, Solitaire Corporate Park, No. 167, Guru Hargovindji Marg, (Andheri-Ghatkopar Link Road), Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 093 ("Yahoo!").
2. By joining this group you agree to these terms and conditions which will at that time become binding between you and Yahoo!.
3. These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by Indian law and the courts of India will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any such dispute.
5. By submitting Content to the Group you guarantee that;
a) you are the actual copyright holder of your Content.
b) any person pictured in your Content agrees with your submission.
c) any third-party copyright or other rights holders in your Content agree with your submission.
d) your Content does not and will not infringe the rights of any third party, including any intellectual property rights.
e) you will indemnify and defend Yahoo! against any claim or damages resulting from failure to comply with these guarantees.
4. Screen captures of favorites, photographs of artwork, heavily photoshopped photos, and photographs with nudity or otherwise offensive references, photographs representing any form of violence (both on human beings and animals), abuse or sexual or political offence are prohibited.
7. Further, by adding your Content to the Group, you provide Yahoo! with a limited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license (but not the obligation) to use, copy, modify, translate and/or adapt, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display by any means and in any media, your Content solely in connection with the inclusion of your Content.
8. The rights shall be applied to all existing or future media, and in particular all physical, optical, magnetic, analogical, digital and electronic media, including media such as hardcopies, magnetic tapes, floppy disks, CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs, hard disks, computers and servers, the Internet, all private or public telecommunication networks, by cable, satellite, radio networks, etc.
9. If editorially selected, you consent to allow Yahoo! to showcase your Content on Yahoo! India owned websites, such as Cricket, News, Travel and Lifestyle on the www.in.yahoo.com and cricket.yahoo.com domains, online properties and social media. However, Yahoo!’s license to such Content is limited solely to its use in connection with the Group or the promotion of the Group. Your Content will be showcased with the title you give your Content, a link back to your original Content hosted on Flickr and attribution by your Flickr screen name.
10. You consent to allow Yahoo! to contact you through Flickr Mail regarding any enquiry Yahoo! might have related to your submission to the Group.
11. Yahoo! shall not be obliged to display Content and shall not be liable for any entrant’s loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation. Yahoo! reserves the right to cancel the Group if deemed necessary at any stage.
12. By entering your Content to the ‘Yahoo! Cricket’ Flickr Group you are deemed to have accepted the above Group Rules.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe