.:Axle:. ADMIN July 12, 2017
World Toy Camera Day is the 21st of October, 2017Celebrating all things related to Toy Cameras! Please Tag all images with "WTCD" and/or "World Toy Camera Day" The photos also must be taken on traditional film materials on a toy camera. Using a toy lens on a digital camera doesn't count, also anything shot using 'good' cameras (SLRs, Higher-End Point-And-Shoots) No fake digital or Thru-The-Viewfinder stuff as well.
Group DescriptionA World Toy Camera Day community affair with like-minded toy camera photographers from all over the globe who take part each year on a specified day in October. A day where we wake up in the wee hours of the morning and load all of our favorite plastic cameras like the Holga, Diana, Brownies and the like - and end the day with our Low-fi, Low-brow, blurry and ridiculously out of focus snap shots.
WTCD was invented by Becky Ramotowski who took the idea from World Pinhole Photography Day. Her idea spawned a worldwide annual event using toy cameras and shooting endless rolls of 120 and Polaroid film ...oh and even some crappy 35mm too... and has been in circulation for ten + years now.
Group Rules1. Only film photos are allowed
2. Only photos created on Toy Cameras are allowed, thus in the spirit of World Toy Camera Day.
3. This group has a moderated Pool if we feel that the images do not meet the criteria laid out in Rules 1 & 2 they will be denied.
4. No, shooting on expired film in a good point and shoot or SLR does not count and submitted images will be denied.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe