CobraEmergencyPhotos ADMIN February 27, 2015
Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionA group to share photographs of Emergency Service vehicles photographed in one of the three West Mercian counties - Worcestershire, Herefordshire or/and Shropshire of the United Kingdom.
Or vehicles photographed outside of the West Mercian area, but are based in one of the three counties listed above (I.e. a West Mercia Police car photogrpahed in Birmingham but is from Hindlip Hall, Worcestershire)
If you're unsure if the vehicle is from one of these three counties, or if you took it in one of the three counties, please ask in a discussion, we're more then happy to help.
You don't have to add vehicles as well, you can add any other emergency service photographs (I.e. scene, event...etc.) taken in one of the three counties. But please be respectful of privacy (No patients).
These three counties are covered by:
West Mercia Police (Merged fleet with Warwickshire) (WM&WP)
Hereford And Worcester Fire And Rescue Service (HWFRS)
West Midlands Ambulance Service (WMAS)
Shropshire Fire And Rescue Service (SFRS)
Central Motorways Policing Group (CMPG) (Hindlip division - West Mercia)
Group Rules1. Must be taken in Worcestershire, Herefordshire or/and Shropshire or the vehicle is from Worcestershire, Herefordshire or/and Shropshire.
2. Unmarked plates must be covered (With exception of the date)
3. No obscene content (Gore, patients, porn...etc.)
4. Must be related to emergency services (Retired, old and non-frontline are allowed)
5. Must be a decent definition and quality (Avoid excessively grainy photographs and photographs where you can hardly see the vehicle)
Photographs that fail to abide by these rules will be removed, with exception of where the lead Administrator says otherwise. Repeat offenses may result in a ban.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe