jencork ADMIN September 14, 2015
More stunning images are coming in each day! A great mix of Australian and international photographs is making this group truly varied and inspiring. Keep adding your beautiful images!
Group DescriptionEvery year, the Australian Museum hosts the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition, which is owned by the Natural History Museum, London and BBC Wildlife Magazine. Many visitors are inspired by this exhibition to create their own wildlife photos.
We invite you to be inspired also and share your wildlife photos in this Flickr group. In addition, photos from this group will be streamed to a screen in the Australian Museum itself for the duration of each annual Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition. This can be your chance to contribute to a real-time public display!
So why not go out and start shooting. When you're ready, add them to this group and have the added benefit of knowing that your newly created Flickr photos will be on display in the Australian Museum on a live screen!
Group Rules1. We would prefer that you do not add watermarked photos.
2. Images must be of live animals (including insects, spiders, fish, birds, mammals etc) in their natural or adapted environments (e.g. urban habitats).
3. No domestic, zoo or captive animals.
4. Please Geotag your photos. Find out how to do this: Geotags and you
5. By joining this group, you are agreeing to allow the Australian Museum to display your photos in a public exhibition space. We will contact you if we wish to use these photos for any other purpose.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 30 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe