- Get Pro
Group DescriptionThis group is for imagery/videos taken in and of America's legislatively designated federal wilderness areas. This isn't just a place to share great scenery though. Share imagery that captures challenging recreational opportunities, moments of solitude, areas of cultural or historical significance, wildlife, and threats to our wilderness lands.
DO NOT post images of city parks, local or state lands, national parks, forests and refuges, roadless areas, or other non-wilderness wildlands. Be sure to check the official spelling of the wilderness name by visiting Wilderness Connect. IF IT'S NOT LISTED ON WILDERNESS CONNECT, IT IS NOT A DESIGNATED WILDERNESS.
Group RulesAs of 8/7/13 by joining this group you agree to:
1) post imagery/videos of legislatively designated federal wilderness areas only,
2) permit with attribution the non-exclusive digital-only usage of your images/videos -- either via linking, screen capture or direct download -- in various online and social media campaigns sponsored by Wilderness.net or Wilderness50 (the 50th anniversary of the Wilderness Act coalition).
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe