scribblegurl ADMIN September 13, 2008
Please remember guys, this is not a pool for your Whedon show memorabilia, cool as it all is. I mean to say, I like it too, but the group purpose is to highlight the creativity with which you display it, so if'n you wanna go all showy showy on me, best do it in a self-portrait or stage a creative tableau, or that there image is getting jettisoned back into the 'verse. Con images can go in the FanPic discussion thread! Thankin' ya kindly!
Group DescriptionJoss Whedon totally rocks. Post your STAGED* Whedon-inspired images here.
* Please note: This is not a group for pictures of Whedon show stars or your Buffy/Angel/Firefly memorabilia. It is for images you have staged - self-portraits, for example - inspired by or somehow utilizing Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and/or Firefly/Serenity.
As one of The Powers That Be, I wield the heavy sword of deletion with impunity, and I'm not afraid to use it, so if your image is deleted, feel free to ask me why. Either it really didn't meet group aesthetic, or I thought we were getting too far away from the purpose of this group and decided to clean out the pool. It doesn't mean I didn't love your image or think it rocked, so please don't be offended. Wait until I get medieval on your ass for that. ;)
The following are prime examples of what the pool is for:
But if you just felt like incorporating a Whedon show into your self-portrait (like, say for 365days or 52weeks), that works too. :)
Please let people know where you saw their image if you leave them a comment. Just copy and paste this snippet of text into the comment box:
Seen in the <a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/whedonverse/">Whedonverse</a>
Now, get out there and start creating!
Group RulesNo nudes.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe