Iain.Macdonald ADMIN January 9, 2011
We would like to encourage members to 'Geotag' their pictures on the map where possible. When you have uploaded a photo to your page, click on "add this photo to your map" and place the photo as near to it's shoot location as possible.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Welcome!||Iain.Macdonald||4||HeatherMStevenson||8 years ago|
|Facebook Page||Iain.Macdonald||0||Iain.Macdonald||9 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis group has been created for people to share old photographs of West Ardnamurchan.
Photographs should be from 1970 or earlier. Any photographs which don't comply with the area or date requirements will be deleted from the group pool.
We hope you enjoy this group, and encourage everyone to upload relevant images, and add any information you may have on photographs already in the group's pool.
Group Rules• Photographs must be from the West Ardnamurchan area.
• Photographs should be from 1970 or earlier.
• Any photographs which don't comply with the area or date
requirements will be deleted from the group pool.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe