Wellington City Council ADMIN February 27, 2013
The Wellington Photos Wanted Flickr group showcases the Wellington that Wellingtonians know and love.
Group DescriptionThank you to everyone who contributes photos to the Wellington Photos Wanted Flickr group. We've featured a small selection of images on the Wellington City Council website. To get an idea of the sort of images that we use, see: www.Wellington.govt.nz. Whenever we select a photo, we contact the photographer to let them know.
Please continue to contribute photos to this group, which offers Wellingtonians and visitors a diverse view of our beautiful city.
Photos that we're looking for
Do you have a photo of a hidden part of Wellington that only Wellingtonians would recognise, or a photo that reflects the heart or soul of Wellington? Share with us images that portray the many moods of our city, or show its unique appeal, its diversity, its culture.
Before joining this group and submitting any photos, you must agree to the terms and conditions in our group rules.
Make sure that each photo has:
a) Your name (if you want source credit in the alt text of any images used on the Council's website)
b) Title and short description (including where the photo was taken)
Questions and comments
If you have any questions or comments, email: email@example.com.
Return to the main Wellington City Council page
Group RulesThe Welllington Photos Wanted group is run by Wellington City Council. Before joining the group and submitting photos, you must agree to the terms and conditions below.
1. Any objectionable photos will be removed.
2. We will try to remove objectionable photos as quickly as possible, however Wellington City Council takes no responsibility for any offence that may be caused by such images submitted by members of the public.
3. Any identifiable individuals in your photo must have given you permission to submit their image for use on a public website.
4. If images show identifiable children (13 years old and under), their parents or guardians must have given you permission to submit their images for use on a public website.
5. The Council does not guarantee to use all or any of the photos submitted.
6. There will be no payment for any images submitted to this group, or selected for the new website.
7. The Council may make certain alterations to photos that are selected for the new website (eg. cropping and minor colour alterations).
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe