Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionThe WAM Photo Pool is an extension of the WAM image database included on the website. Users who upload photos to Flickr can have their work included on the website by uploading their photos to this group pool.
Only upload professional quality images will be included on the WAM website; The WAM Image Database is meant to include only high quality and professional imagery, so that users of the site can have access to a high quality product.
We are currently working through the database and adding imagery to each building page. If you have photos of a building in the database and would like us to use them on the site, let us know by either uploading them to this group pool, or contacting us on the site.
Questions? Shoot us a direct message or start a topic in the discussion section of the group.
Group Rules1. Guidelines for posting photos are pretty soft; acceptable content is any photo that relates to the world of architecture. This includes anything from skylines to architectural details. Buildings or public spaces should be the focus, however.
2. Posting a photo to this group is NOT a guarantee that it will be used on the WAM Website, however, by posting to this group, you allow us to use the included photo on the WAM website, as well as social media outlets affiliated with WAM. WAM has full discretion as to what is included and what is not included on the WAM Website.
3. Generally, photos with watermarks, borders, or other aesthetic alterations will not be included on the WAM Website, but feel free to add them to the pool.
4. The following will generally NOT be accepted in the group:
a. Any offensive or obscene content
b. Photos of art or sculpture not related to a work of architecture
c. Bulk uploads of more than a few pictures of a single building
5. Be sure to visit the site at www.worldarchitecturemap.org, and thanks for your interest!
- Members can post 6 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe