This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionPhotographs taken by members of the VRA community who are interested in sharing images for educational purposes.
Group Rules1) original images only (photographed by YOU, not from a published source)
2) as big an image as you can
3) as much info as you can give (where, when, what, who)
4) content: art, architecture, landscape, site, object, built environment, construction, humanities, preservation, craft
5) contributors agree to share these images freely with other VRA community members for educational use only (in classroom teaching, website class review, student presentations and unpublished papers)
6) if use beyond educational is desired (for example, faculty and/or student publication, scholarly research, conference or public relations presentations and publications), users agree to fully and properly cite the image rightsholder and inform the rightsholder of the scope and nature of the image use.
7) commercial use (calendars, posters, advertisements, data mining, data harvesting, inclusion in subscription image services, websites with commercial advertisements, etc) is NOT encouraged and must be agreed to in writing by the rightsholder of the image, outside the scope of Flickr and this group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe