Group DescriptionWelcome to our photostream!
We welcome contributions from anyone – students, faculty, staff, alumni or visitors. Show us how our campus catches your eye! Photos must have a connection with the UVic campus or student life. If it’s not obvious just add a description. We may refuse to display inappropriate photos or commentary.
If you DON'T have a Flickr account you can simply send us your photos to email@example.com (please keep email under 5MB), or you can acquire an account by clicking on the "HOME" link at the top of the page - accounts of 5MB/month are free, and unlimited storage accounts are $24.95US/year.
If you DO have a Flickr account you can add your photos to our group:
1. Log into your account
2. From the "Groups" tab, select 'Search for a Group'; enter 'The University of Victoria'.
3. Once you've clicked the link, select "Join This Group?" and click the appropriate button.
4. From the "Organize" tab, select 'All your pictures' - unless you have already organized them into sets.
5. Once the photos have loaded, select "Your Groups" tab.
6. Drag and drop the appropriate UVic pictures
Final step, spread the news, tell your friends.
Thanks for participating!
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe