|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky Do check out our blog for details of meetings||SVAppleton||0||SVAppleton||4 years ago|
|Venues and dates for meetings||chris280d||1||SVAppleton||4 years ago|
Group DescriptionDrawings made in and around Norwich, England
Group RulesPosting Guidelines
Before sharing your drawings in the pool, make sure they meet these basic criteria and they are done in the spirit of the Urban Sketchers Manifesto.
• You did the drawing on location, not from photos or memory.
• You have written the location of the sketch (town and state/country) in the headline or caption or placed the image on your public Flickr map.
• No sketches from figure drawing sessions or posed models.
Urban Sketchers Manifesto
• We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
• Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
• Our drawings are a record of time and place.
• We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
• We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
• We support each other and draw together.
• We share our drawings online.
• We show the world, one drawing at a time.
We reserve the right to remove any drawings that don't fit our mission. We also encourage members to write descriptions and stories associated with each sketch.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe