@jessewright ADMIN February 7, 2013
everyone has a unique vision and perspective of their own urban experience. our group aims to exhibit images which best showcase the sublime beauty, metaphor and conceptual poetry of urban existence.
Group Descriptionwelcome to urban poetry!
our group is just a nice place to submit and view images which best exhibit the sublime beauty, metaphor and poetry of the urban experience
since everyone has a unique vision and perspective on the urban experience, membership is open to all
our group recognizes that photographers are usually the harshest and most ardent critics of their own images. we do not wish to remove pictures arbitrarily, so by limiting submissions to one photo a day we hope to showcase the most quality images epitomizing the urban experience
Once up and running we will use the discussion threads to showcase the photostreams of our most talented urban photographers!
urban poetry group guidelines
in this group there are:
• no tags
• no banners
• no obligatory comments or faves
• no codes to cut and paste
• one image a day
• leave comments, critiques, and add faves as you wish
• have fun!
what's okay to post?
• your best and most unique urban images
• in black and white or color
• people are okay (street photography)
• no people are okay too (urban fragments, landscapes and architecture)
This is a moderated group
the moderators retain the right to delete (or lock as appropriate) threads and comments that are perceived to be abusive, redundant, self-promotional or not leading to novel discussion
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe