uonottingham ADMIN January 20, 2015
Hi everyone and welcome to 2015! We intend to use this Group to find images to share on the University social media channels. With this in mind, if you've posted any images here that you don't want us to share please write this in the description or remove the image from the group.
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis is the official flickr group for The University of Nottingham. Please join the group and submit photographs of our award-winning campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia, student life, or university related events. We welcome all styles and levels of photography, and ask only that you adhere to our flickr group rules.
We want to use this group to source images of the University to use on our social media channels - mostly Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr. We will always credit the person who supplied the image, but we won't post images that have a watermark.
Group RulesAll members of this group can submit photos into this photo pool, although please note that all submitted photographs will be subject to approval by the University.
Once approved, photographs may also be pulled through to a Flickr gallery on the University of Nottingham website allowing visitors there to browse the photos. If we publish your photograph online (on our website or a social media channel) we will always credit you in the accompanying text, but we won't publish images that include a watermark.
By adding your photos to this site you are contributing to the University's online community. The University thanks you in advance for your submissions.
1. The University of Nottingham welcomes a variety of photography but asks that photos are in some way related to the University.
2. Photos of an offensive nature will not be approved by the University
3. We encourage discussion but ask that comments are respectful
4. The University reserves the right to block members who post offensive or inappropriate material from this Flickr group
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe