Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionWe are Tyneside Heritage Vehicles (THV); a group of individuals in the North East pursuing our hobby in saving and preserving some of our region's vehicles. This Flickr group is set up to bring together vehicles, past and present, which have been stored at THV or have a link to the group, privately or group owned vehicles. Photos of restoration vehicles still in active service back in their heyday can also be added.
THV was officially relaunched in August 2014 and together we have been able to develop a collection of locally important buses to the North East.
At over 16,000 square feet, our shed currently holds buses ranging from ex-Tyne and Wear PTE vehicles to Busways and Northern. The group owns three of these vehicles, with the others being privately owned by individuals and housed at our premise.
Group RulesImages posted must fall into at least one the following categories:
- vehicle is a group owned THV vehicle
- vehicle is a privately owned vehicle, in storage at the THV site
- vehicle has links to the THV group and/or members
- archive image of the vehicle back in its service days, which now has links to THV
- archive image of vehicle that used to be in storage at THV
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe