Group DescriptionOptical illusions created by photographing what's behind your screen and using it as a wallpaper.
Rules are simple : NO FAKES!!!
You CAN'T use a blue background and chromakey or paste the photo into your screen. It has to be a real photo of your screen (I know it's hard with the glare and stuff, but with the right lighting it'll work).
- You have 2 eyes but your camera has only one. Try closing one eye to better align the image.
- Color management is tricky. Having lots of light and dimming the display helps, but keep the glare out of your screen, NO FLASHES!
- Aligning the bottom of the screen parrallel to the bottom of your photo on your viewfinder makes everything easier for the cropping phase.
- Members can post 50 things to the pool each month.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe