matt18041 ADMIN August 8, 2007
Welcome to Train Photography, a group dedicated to everything about trains and the people who love to photograph them.
Group DescriptionA group devoted to train photography of all types. Trains themselves, railroad related buildings and equipment, anything having to do with trains or railroads.
If you love railroads and trains or love to photograph them then feel free to join us.
Group Rules1. All photos must be train / railroad related.
2. All photos must be family friendly. (No porn or nudity please)
3. Please only post a maximum of 3 photos per day in the photo pool and in any discussion thread.
4. Feel free to open new discussion threads to post a favorite picture, seek advice, or share thoughts and ideas.
5. Anyone who enjoys trains and train photography is welcome.
6. No trolling the discussion threads.
If you break the rules you will be removed, this is on a per offense basis and is up to the moderators / admins.
If you rejoin the group after a removal and still break the rules you will be permanently banned.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe