Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionToday Photo in Sabah
Group RulesToday Photo in Sabah group - Terms & Conditions
1. By sharing your photograph with the Today Photo in Sabah group, you agree to these Group Rules and agree to abide by the Flickr Community Guidelines.
2. Before sharing your photos with the Today Photo in Sabah group, please read these Terms carefully. They contain standards which you must comply with, Today Photo in Sabah will have to use your photographs.
3. By sharing your photos with the Today Photo in Sabah group, in respect of each photograph you confirm that it:
-was taken at Today Photo in the state of Sabah, Malaysia.
-is consistent with the Flickr Community Guidelines
-is your original work
-does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party
-does not contain any obscene or defamatory content or material
4. By sharing your photos with the Today Photo in Sabah group, in respect of each photograph you grant to Today Photo in Sabah a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, licence to display your photo (as it is stored on Flickr) on Official Portal Of The Sabah State Government.
5. Today Photo in Sabah shall not be obliged to display your photographs and shall not have any liability to you for any loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation.
6. Today Photo in Sabah reserves the right to cancel the Today Photo in Sabah group at any time.
7. You are reminded that photography at Today Photo in Sabah is permitted for non-commercial purposes only.
8. By entering your photo to the Today Photo in Sabah group, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms.
Today Photo in Sabah group guidelines
These guidelines outline best practice for sharing your photograph(s) with the Today Photo in Sabah group. These guidelines are important if you would like your photos to be considered for inclusion on Today Photo in Sabah's website.
The subject of photographs submitted to the Today Photo in Sabah group should include as much information about the subject of your photograph as possible. For example:
-meaningful image titles and tags that describe where the photo was taken.
-descriptive content about the photograph where possible.
Watermark: if you must use watermark, please ensure that it is NOT distracting. Suggestion: watermark to be placed at the lower corners of the photo.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe