Group DescriptionHi everyone! This is a group for Tiny Prints users on Flickr who love the Tiny Prints signature style. We encourage you to share and discuss photos of your creative ideas using Tiny Prints custom stationery. We also hope you will post questions and answers you may have about our products!
Lots of Tiny Prints staff members are part of the Flickr community, too. We’re keeping tabs on this group, so please be considerate to our group members—any images unrelated to Tiny Prints will be deleted!
Tiny Prints is dedicated to delivering high quality stationery that is unique, simple and modern. We have been fortunate to serve customers who share our appreciation for sending and receiving fabulous stationery. We love what we do, and find great joy in helping parents, couples, children and friends find the perfect designs to inspire them and leave lasting impressions on every occasion. We’re always pleased to help commemorate your big moments, be it a photo birth announcement, a milestone birthday invitation, a wedding invitation or just a chance to say thank you.
Please join us if you love design, quality and style as much as we do. Share your sources of inspiration with the group, and come check out Tiny Prints latest products at www.tinyprints.com/flickr
For any specific questions on your Tiny Prints orders please refer to our FAQ at www.tinyprints.com/orderinfo.htm, or contact us directly at 877-300-9256.
Group RulesPlease only post things relevant to Tiny Prints; we'd like to keep this group specifically focused on stationery.
Suggested items include:
* Entries into contests we're running
* An image of your latest cards from Tiny Prints - photo stationery, things you've played around with, photo birth announcements...
* Product discussion
* Photos of all those Tiny Prints holiday and birth announcements on your fridge, on your mantle, pinned up on your cubicle wall
* Valentine's cards! Have you gotten any?
Irrelevant and items unsuitable for children will be deleted without warning.
- Members can post 4 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe